Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

jestir

May 4, 2018
a lot has changed since I last played back in 7.16 and I like it more than just getting skill points but the mood makes it a bit more challenging I am already loving this new update keep up the great work dumpcrow I am going to have to find a way to put money on my pay pal so I can become a patron cause I only get money on the 3rd and with a kid it is hard to keep money on the card I will have to make a second account to put money on my main account so i can

Dan Austin

Jan 28, 2019
View attachment 143571

Overview:
The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2020-04-10
Developer: DumbCrow - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheats:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Extras: STARTING GUIDE

View attachment 421121 View attachment 421122 View attachment 421123 View attachment 421124
Waiting for next update

• Angry
Reactions: byran47

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
The mistress asks me for something to put in her room (mission of the day), but I can only buy dresses, injections and drinks. Where can I buy that? If I don't, at 11pm it penalizes me.

Sometimes she asks for champagne, company or dresses. That I have located, but of the other, no idea :(

Original:
[La amante me pide algo para poner en su cuarto (misión del día), pero solo puedo comprar vestidos, inyecciones y bebidas. Donde puedo comprar eso? Si no lo hago, a las 23h me penaliza.
A veces pide champan, compañía o vestidos. Eso lo tengo localizado, pero de lo otro, ni idea :( ]

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "raziel78, publicación: 3618244, miembro: 1545916"]
Vestidos en la tienda, champaña en el bar, compañia esclave, cena elegante y remodelación por teléfono
[/CITAR]
Ok, thanks

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
Thanks, but I have tried it and not. The phone gives me: Nurse, cleaner and builder. And the latter I have it complete

dovatruz

Feb 8, 2019
By the way, if the mistress is bad, she gives a lot of play in the punishments and the stacs of the maids raise you

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i havnt played in a long while. i played today. where is the xp bar thing and where are the skills so you can raise them. When does the bar open up? cause it says it isnt open yet and i can not phone a maid or construction like i used to be able to lol. it has been a long time since i played last. :D

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
How do you get the telepony to work? my slaves are going insane and i cant build a better room for that

seems you have to wait for day 8

Last edited:

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Does virginity affect the sale price? I don't see it mentioned when they are being sold.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
where u put the saves?
c:\Users\ (User name)\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\SaveGames\

i havnt played in a long while. i played today. where is the xp bar thing and where are the skills so you can raise them. When does the bar open up? cause it says it isnt open yet and i can not phone a maid or construction like i used to be able to lol. it has been a long time since i played last. :D
Not all services are available from beginning in "story" mode. Some services will be provided to you only at certain period of game.

If you want all and at once, then you should choose "sandbox" mode

How do you get the telepony to work? my slaves are going insane and i cant build a better room for that

seems you have to wait for day 8
Telephony will be available on a random day between 5th and 10th game day

Does virginity affect the sale price? I don't see it mentioned when they are being sold.
Just checked. Virginity do not affect auction price

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Not all services are available from beginning in "story" mode. Some services will be provided to you only at certain period of game.

If you want all and at once, then you should choose "sandbox" mode
thats fine i dont mind working for it i was just asking some questions is all lol

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Keep it up, I like this game.

A feature that I think Might be good to add, sign up to be offered a slave nobody else wants due some some negative attributes for free, like a girl who has been mentally broken or a fat girl that needs fitness training, or a illness prone malnourished girl, or perhaps an ultra violent pet girl.

Would be great to have the fitness attribute l so you can have thin and fat girls.

Oh and some tasty rats to eat in the dungeon...

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes