Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
dumbcrow
would it be possible to add something to better control the employees free days ?
currently, I have to girls for a webshow, with their free day 1 after another.
the 2nd girl just sits in her room, and does nothing, resulting in 2 days without income

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Cheatcode:
goodbyemyloveRemove mistress

Dunno why it's a cheat and not just allowed naturally, the world may never know.

mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
This game is fucking annoying.. I can't do shit. How to get a blowjob from slave in her cage? There is an option to do that but for me it is disable.

Reactions: Marta

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The mistress game me a titjob once. But I can't make that happen again. How does it work? Is it completely random, or I should do something first?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The mistress game me a titjob once. But I can't make that happen again. How does it work? Is it completely random, or I should do something first?
Just checked.
Titjob is one of two possible foreplays(second is footjob). To start foreplay mistress must be alone (without personal slave), have love parameter more then 30% and must have at least one underwear set, which she must buy on her own, and pay with money you gave her. If these requirements meet, she will wear one of her underwear sets and you will receive randomly titjob or footjob

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Finaly got to endgame, very addictive and time consuming, love it.

Suggestions:

- Employee room has a couch: Would it be nice to be able to put a 3rd employee girl ? chilling on the couch.
- I'd like to have the possibility to make a personal pet girl, like a catgirl, chilling on the carpet, strolling around the house, following you from time to time, (playing with other pets in aviary ?)
- Maid bringing pets to aviary one by one is annoying, she should be able to bring all yearning pets to aviary
- Bringing Mistress to evil is long and tedious, I'm at day 100+ and still hasn't seen what it does
- Once we have lots of girls running around, frames start to drop hard.
- Can skill progression be retroactive? Like for instance, when I unlocked "Tears" collection node, I already had ~10 of them, but still starts at 0.
- As someone said before, would be nice to be able to synchronise employee days off, for camgirls of instance.
- Would be nice to have more interactions with mistress.
- There is little to no money sink once all upgrades/items are bought, as girls upkeep will grow in future, maybe allow the oppotunity to have a bigger house ? Allowing to spend on extra rooms for more employees/servants/cages, etc. Maybe make custom rooms allowing to choose if we'd rather have an extra employee room or extra servant, etc.
- More character customisations (Maybe make some things unlockable, available via surgery)
- More outfits

That's all I can think of right now. Love the game, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: boeid and User1230

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i'm really enjoying this game so far however the rope mastery is extremely slow to build.
also i've had issues where i've raised up a slave to where they pretty much love me and i've unshackled them with all there bars full and had them on my pet rug near my bed and despite it saying 0% chance they'll escape they have still escaped.

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
Actually, only employee girls can raise it by entertaining visitors or strip dancing at bar
do you have any plans to change that? maybe a dance instructor?

I also think the therapist needs a sex option that improves your mood, for that matter every female vendor needs a sex option. let the sex instructor peg you or something lol.

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
dumbcrow please update your Profile here that you are now on SubscribeStar.
And is it posible to put the autozoom off? Because I play it on my WinTablet and the zoom out is a little bit difficult without a mouseroll

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
dumbcrow please update your Profile here that you are now on SubscribeStar.
And is it posible to put the autozoom off? Because I play it on my WinTablet and the zoom out is a little bit difficult without a mouseroll
I can't change topic of this thread.

use "z" hotkey for maximum zoom out

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes