Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

newtown76

May 25, 2020
Hi DumbCrow, great game like This War of Mine from the other side. I've played about 30 hours, made all achievements without cheats, a few bags in 0.8a version:

0. At volume bars on zero, sounds still on - at least mistress moaning still there
1. You can have sex in your bedroom while psycho session
Screenshot_8.png

2. If you already have two servants and get another by phone, one of your servants moves to live on a ladder, unfortunately I don't have a screenshot, but it's a glitch because then the mistress come to servant's room, servant teleports back to her room, then I dismiss maid problem is gone, I've tried to reproduce this bug, but I couldn't, may be some other things involved

3. Sometimes servant stuck in a menagerie, maybe because I move petgirl by my self
Screenshot_6 (2).png

4. Sometimes I can't move petgirl from menagerie back to stable, because there is no such option in menu
5. I don't get how stimulant works. I've used it once and button became disabled permanently

--
Some ideas:
1. Add notification then you got a perk
2. Having a 300$ dinner with mistress should also satisfy your hunger
3. Rope mastery skill gains too slow, I'd closed all achievements before I finally got these skills
4. Add description to dildos where at training room they can be used
5. Add some kind of wear or tear / health / attractiveness status for girls which can be cured by plastic surgery or some SPA treatments at medical / cosmetic center, because now it's to easy to forget about money with employee, they give you ten grand every day after some time, but if they'll lose attractiveness by the working time or somehow other way it might make you to promote other girl or take care of current
6. Close notification by right-click on it
7. Extend name pool, I've got same names every time
8. Sometimes "End day" button might be useful

--
Just thoughts, not a charge or something like this, also I haven't tried new version yet.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi DumbCrow, great game like This War of Mine from the other side. I've played about 30 hours, made all achievements without cheats, a few bags in 0.8a version:

0. At volume bars on zero, sounds still on - at least mistress moaning still there
1. You can have sex in your bedroom while psycho session
View attachment 685651

2. If you already have two servants and get another by phone, one of your servants moves to live on a ladder, unfortunately I don't have a screenshot, but it's a glitch because then the mistress come to servant's room, servant teleports back to her room, then I dismiss maid problem is gone, I've tried to reproduce this bug, but I couldn't, may be some other things involved

3. Sometimes servant stuck in a menagerie, maybe because I move petgirl by my self
View attachment 685657

4. Sometimes I can't move petgirl from menagerie back to stable, because there is no such option in menu
5. I don't get how stimulant works. I've used it once and button became disabled permanently

--
Some ideas:
1. Add notification then you got a perk
2. Having a 300$ dinner with mistress should also satisfy your hunger
3. Rope mastery skill gains too slow, I'd closed all achievements before I finally got these skills
4. Add description to dildos where at training room they can be used
5. Add some kind of wear or tear / health / attractiveness status for girls which can be cured by plastic surgery or some SPA treatments at medical / cosmetic center, because now it's to easy to forget about money with employee, they give you ten grand every day after some time, but if they'll lose attractiveness by the working time or somehow other way it might make you to promote other girl or take care of current
6. Close notification by right-click on it
7. Extend name pool, I've got same names every time
8. Sometimes "End day" button might be useful

--
Just thoughts, not a charge or something like this, also I haven't tried new version yet.
Thanks for review.
Bug report comments:
for bugs 0,1,2,3 I've made a note. Will check them.
bug 4, was already reported, but I just cant reproduce it. Don't have any ideas how to fix it
bug 5 - fixed in 0.8.1

About your ideas:
1. Will add (Hope, you mean main character skill)
2. Will add
3. Gain speed of rope mastery skill increased in 0.8.1
4. Will do
5. Will note your suggestion
6. Notification system fundamentally changed in 0.8.1
7. I've just take 100 most popular names from internet. If you want me add more, just make a list of names and I will add them
8. Sorry but "End day" button will break game mechanic. I can't add it

Thanks for such useful post. Will be glad to hear something similar for version 0.8.1

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Hey dumbcrow, I don't mean this to be insulting, simply curious.
After having played this game and your "Assault"game why does it feel like after all this time 90s slave doesn't feel it has the same amount of content as assault?

Is it because of all the different stats/variables that are in game since its more of a management game rather than an adventure game? Did it take you longer to make assault?

IF assault took less time to make, why not make more games like it? i.e non management/less variable based? Or is there something else at play?

apocalyps2

Feb 24, 2020
I'm stuck on 2 things at the moment:
1. I can't seem to get my employed girl to work as a camgirl. I build the work room and penthouse and got the camera, but it still wont let me click the button, and the tooltip says i only need those 2.
2. I can't find where i can train my petgirls oral skill. I've taken them to all rooms in the house, but i never get the option to train their oral skill.

Reactions: dd_tran

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
1. I can't seem to get my employed girl to work as a camgirl. I build the work room and penthouse and got the camera, but it still wont let me click the button, and the tooltip says i only need those 2.
Haven't played through much of the recent update so this may not be correct, but in slightly older versions you need two valid employees to staff the penthouse, one isn't enough. (confused me at the time too)

Jul 23, 2018
Dumbcrow Hello, do not tell me how you can change the resolution in this game without starting it? because my screen resolution is 1366x768 :)
maybe my question has already been answered, but 72 pages of answers for me are a lot, I just really want to play this game, and I can not afford a higher resolution screen.I tried to find a file where you can find the line for changing the screen resolution, but my attempts were unsuccessful.
and sry for my eng. im live Belarus and my launge bad (

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey dumbcrow, I don't mean this to be insulting, simply curious.
After having played this game and your "Assault"game why does it feel like after all this time 90s slave doesn't feel it has the same amount of content as assault?

Is it because of all the different stats/variables that are in game since its more of a management game rather than an adventure game? Did it take you longer to make assault?

IF assault took less time to make, why not make more games like it? i.e non management/less variable based? Or is there something else at play?
To be honest, I love management games. My very first game was "slave brothel 3d" about brothel management, and in future I'm planning to make similar games.

I'm stuck on 2 things at the moment:
2. I can't find where i can train my petgirls oral skill. I've taken them to all rooms in the house, but i never get the option to train their oral skill.
1. As it was mentioned above you need two employee girls for this work
2. You should build pillar at stables
After that
1591774944683.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look like it's a hardware/drivers problem. Which CPU/GPU you are using?

Reactions: pdpdpd

newtown76

May 25, 2020
Thanks for such useful post. Will be glad to hear something similar for version 0.8.1
Hi, here about the new version:
  1. Sound problems are still there (unmuted mute)
  2. Letters in intro are cut off on a small screen (1440x900) Screenshot_2.png
  3. Sometimes got strange numbers at the counter Screenshot_4.png
  4. Sometimes hero woken up in the hallway. As you can see, interface buttons are from bedroom
    1. Old save from 0.8a Screenshot_2 (2).png
    2. New save Screenshot_4_1.jpg
  5. It's possible for two people to work at the same time on the same problem Screenshot_1.png
  6. Business center menu stays open at the morning (if it was open at 23:50) Screenshot_4 (1).png
  7. Frequently got an empty black square in the mistress panel Screenshot_2 (1).png

Some ideas:
  1. UX - add hotkeys: M - open map found Q, ESC - open menu
  2. UX - add an option to return to the main menu from game, now you can only quit completely
  3. UX - add an option to dismiss start new game if you select save slot. From this state: Untitled.png
  4. Gameplay - need to take a bath for main character, the hero may lose energy if dirty for example, just a thought

Overall impression about update:
  1. Game became much easier, I think it's ok, maybe sleep restores too much energy
  2. New content is great
  3. New notification system also nice, less distracting
  4. New UI a bit confusing:
    1. I'd prefer line progress bars over the new circular's.
    2. It's hard to find map button, I think it's more important then other options in that panel block.

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, here about the new version:
  1. Sound problems are still there (unmuted mute)
  2. Letters in intro are cut off on a small screen (1440x900) View attachment 689450
  3. Sometimes got strange numbers at the counter View attachment 689451
  4. Sometimes hero woken up in the hallway. As you can see, interface buttons are from bedroom
    1. Old save from 0.8a View attachment 689454
    2. New save View attachment 689455
  5. It's possible for two people to work at the same time on the same problem View attachment 689456
  6. Business center menu stays open at the morning (if it was open at 23:50) View attachment 689457
  7. Frequently got an empty black square in the mistress panel View attachment 689459

Some ideas:
  1. UX - add hotkeys: M - open map found Q, ESC - open menu
  2. UX - add an option to return to the main menu from game, now you can only quit completely
  3. UX - add an option to dismiss start new game if you select save slot. From this state: View attachment 689462
  4. Gameplay - need to take a bath for main character, the hero may lose energy if dirty for example, just a thought

Overall impression about update:
  1. Game became much easier, I think it's ok, maybe sleep restores too much energy
  2. New content is great
  3. New notification system also nice, less distracting
  4. New UI a bit confusing:
    1. I'd prefer line progress bars over the new circular's.
    2. It's hard to find map button, I think it's more important then other options in that panel block.
I save link to your post in my TODO list. Thanks

Reactions: LulaBR

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i haven't found any bugs so far in the version. except that when the two workers want to take a bath at the same time and the game runs in fast motion. then they sit on the floor until the day is over. and that from day 100 there are no more events in endless mode?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i haven't found any bugs so far in the version. except that when the two workers want to take a bath at the same time and the game runs in fast motion. then they sit on the floor until the day is over. and that from day 100 there are no more events in endless mode?
It's a confirmed bug with canceled auction events in "sandbox" mode. Will fix it in next build

What is the code or only patreons gets it?
look here for codes

Reactions: IInEoII
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes