Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So there is an achievement about 4 stars after 120 days. Does that mean that the story mode ends after that? If so, there was no info about it and i should have started with sandbox :/

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019
Question, how do I buy tools / toys ? I have played for a few minutes and have the skills for it but I can not find the place to buy that stuff.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Question, how do I buy tools / toys ? I have played for a few minutes and have the skills for it but I can not find the place to buy that stuff.
Second floor of shop. I story mode it will be available at midgame

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, here about the new version:
  1. Sound problems are still there (unmuted mute)
  2. Letters in intro are cut off on a small screen (1440x900) View attachment 689450
  3. Sometimes got strange numbers at the counter View attachment 689451
  4. Sometimes hero woken up in the hallway. As you can see, interface buttons are from bedroom
    1. Old save from 0.8a View attachment 689454
    2. New save View attachment 689455
  5. It's possible for two people to work at the same time on the same problem View attachment 689456
  6. Business center menu stays open at the morning (if it was open at 23:50) View attachment 689457
  7. Frequently got an empty black square in the mistress panel View attachment 689459

Some ideas:
  1. UX - add hotkeys: M - open map found Q, ESC - open menu
  2. UX - add an option to return to the main menu from game, now you can only quit completely
  3. UX - add an option to dismiss start new game if you select save slot. From this state: View attachment 689462
  4. Gameplay - need to take a bath for main character, the hero may lose energy if dirty for example, just a thought

Overall impression about update:
  1. Game became much easier, I think it's ok, maybe sleep restores too much energy
  2. New content is great
  3. New notification system also nice, less distracting
  4. New UI a bit confusing:
    1. I'd prefer line progress bars over the new circular's.
    2. It's hard to find map button, I think it's more important then other options in that panel block.
I'd prefer line progress bars over the new circular's. (y)

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
guy i just tried to fire up this game (played it before). it prompted me install a u4 software, and now im getting a vcruntime dll missing error. any ideas?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Good deletion of my pc for a long time, between the fact that it's a stranger who still has to get pregnant MY slave, the sickness system and trunk settle. A slave ready to be sold on the carpet in my clean room, she is rated just to wash and the food at 80% she gets sick on the day of the sale.

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
I know 1$ is for someone realy much money to subscribe on or for dumbcrow but if you want the new one at first you need to pay, if you dont want to pay, you must wait for the release for free.

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019
Second floor of shop. I story mode it will be available at midgame
I played it now and I must say, it is a bit confusing. I am not saying bad or anything. Just confusing. I mean you get clients with slave since day 12 or so. But you do not have the tools to actually work with them until day 25 or so.
Also, we have a whole slave cellar set up but can't buy a dildo?

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I know 1$ is for someone realy much money to subscribe on or for dumbcrow but if you want the new one at first you need to pay, if you dont want to pay, you must wait for the release for free.
if i could, i would. the game is worth it. and no, I don't expect to be the first to get it, as long as it comes around.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes