Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
A request:

Can we get some shoes for some of the outfits?

Just noticed on this playthrough that all males have shoes but no females do, very odd lol :)

Makes sense for the slaves, but i'm thinking the maid outfit, most of the mistress' outfits and all the female shopkeepers/trainers and so on look odd without any footwear...

Nagat0c

Jul 6, 2018
My game can't start and the screen is stuck like that, but the background musics is already playing. Can anyone tell me, what is going on? Is there any connection to my GPU and CPU? error.jpg

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
please make it easier so i have have one slave watch as i train another, it's very difficult to do and doesn't always work.
also when you click the option to train a slave and then cancel out of it without doing anything it still uses up stamina.
and one more thing, could you set it up so when you goto the shop it doesn't show clothes you've already bought thanks.

Last edited:

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
The day before this happen, my game can be normally played
Still having the same problem.

Only option is to launch the task screen and reset the computer because I can't even tab out...it locks the sound when I hit anything to leave it and repeating that brings sound back

huhwhatfer

Sep 10, 2018
I like the game, but I really wish there were more options for redheads slaves, it seems like they only have the one hair style with a few slight variations.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
in version 0.8.2 after a certain point in time the board tells you what is on the days for events but only the auction works. at the other two events he just sits there. look at screenshot
ps: in endless mode.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
here is the savegame if needed.

PS: this is a new savegame. deleted the old ninetyss folder in the local folder before i start a new game with this version.

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
in version 0.8.2 after a certain point in time the board tells you what is on the days for events but only the auction works. at the other two events he just sits there. look at screenshot
ps: in endless mode.
fixed in 0.8.3

Reactions: IInEoII

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
has anyone figured out how you're actually supposed to raise the supervision skill?

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys, I really can't find the bar. I assume some of the things changed since the guide from the OP was posted? I also can't make any calls, how do I connect the phone?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes