Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Might be a dumb question, but I checked the patreon and I cannot seem to donate for the newer versions. Is the creator using a different site for donations?
At the moment you cant be a Patreon on his Pat site but you can subscribe on and can get the last version there

Dec 30, 2019
Yes it turned out that being the problem the game runs way better than before and thanks for the Rain Particles decrease option the game is way smoother now. last i played whas 7.16 if im not wrong and alot is changed :)

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
dumbcrow, any reason in particular you are finishing this game so soon?
i'm enjoying it so far but there could be a lot more things added.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I am already spend 3 years on 90ss development and I've tired of it. I want to make something new. I must move on. If you like this game, I'm sure you will like my next game too.
It'd be nice if you finish the game. Many look forward to it.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I am already spend 3 years on 90ss development and I've tired of it. I want to make something new. I must move on. If you like this game, I'm sure you will like my next game too.
oh wow i didn't realise you had been working on it that long lol

GnomePenguin

Apr 3, 2018
Also custom girl doesn't seem to appear, before 9.00 guy tells me to wait, and after that, he just offers to do that again.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
didnot see save option... but my win startup toolbar covered gamescreen's bottom so who knows...
/can game resolution be changed?
weirdly game required some d3dcompiller43 dll and some audio thingies...but got launched anyways. dunno how essential those files were...could they cause some lagging...or is it game optimization issue...though my laptop is not gaming one....

johnralf

Jan 14, 2019
didnot see save option... but my win startup toolbar covered gamescreen's bottom so who knows...
/can game resolution be changed?
weirdly game required some d3dcompiller43 dll and some audio thingies...but got launched anyways. dunno how essential those files were...could they cause some lagging...or is it game optimization issue...though my laptop is not gaming one....
The game have a automatic save system, in the end of each day the game will save.

For the resolution, if i am not mistake, you can change it in options when you open the game, the main menu.

Don´t know about those dll´s, my game don´t request this, is unreal engine, everything should be together there.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
As I see you have completed the DLSide Edition ;) When will the 0.8.3 version be released?
Yes, I made it. DLSite will be a 1.0 version, and right now I'm not planning to release any free updates. Lets face the truth final version of my release will be on this site in short time after dlsite release.
I decide to play through story mode before release, so, I think, will find more and more bugs

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Thank you for your answer, i will make a small donation to you, so you can provide version 0.8.3 here.
I will buy the DLSite Edition later. Good luck with your new Project :cool:

Edit: Please support the game developers with a small donation, thank you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WetZoner and rieyn
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes