Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

huhwhatfer

Sep 10, 2018
If you are talking about the updated game, then I don't... probably wont actually see anything till the full version is released. If your talking about a update as to when that might be... I don't know that either, but I thought I saw something about the dev playing through the story mode again to look for bugs before he uploaded the full version.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
If you are talking about the updated game, then I don't... probably wont actually see anything till the full version is released. If your talking about a update as to when that might be... I don't know that either, but I thought I saw something about the dev playing through the story mode again to look for bugs before he uploaded the full version.
i think the final version is finished since a few days.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Looks like it is, but on the DLSite the game is called Cost of survival.
I searched the English DLSite and it wasn't listed with dumb crows other games.

Edit: It's listed now with this information:
Release

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
My god I love this game.. but I keep playing trying to buy up all the females and save them.. hehe.. doesn't work.. so... :cry:

Just like Slave Master! haha

"But we all keep trying, like fools!"

lo pan.gif

Keep going though! It's a real work of art!

(y)

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Every time I try to order a custom slave or go to the clinic, the girl just "vanishes" down and it seems like the camera is somewhere way above over the city. Point is: I can't see anything.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Every time I try to order a custom slave or go to the clinic, the girl just "vanishes" down and it seems like the camera is somewhere way above over the city. Point is: I can't see anything.
Yes! We were waiting for the update and not the old one. Many donated for version 0.8.3

Version 0.8.2 is from 18.07.2020 with bugs.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes