Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Rigardo

Jul 20, 2019
When I try to create a personal/custom slave, the camera starts to go up on screen. There is no stoping it, any Ideas?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
How i can make potions? I couldnt find altar button
That button should appear in the master bedroom, that is the room where mc can also earn money working on pc. Not sure if the Altar needs to be build first or if it is already there all the time.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
But i am now about 30 days already. roughly which day i could have it?
How long it will take for the business center to open in the story I don't know. If the business center cannot be selected on the map, it will probably take some time until it can be selected. A newspaper report comes with the serum and can only then be bought from the dealer.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Does anyone have recent pictures? The ones in the OP (I think?) are dated. Would like to see if there have been any graphical changes (even if minor).

PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
I played the current version a bit and run into some issue. Turned a girl into an employee (the ones that do things like work in the bar etc.) and the first day was ok, she went to work etc. but now on the second day she never eats and just is at 0% Hunger and does not do anything anymore. Am I supposed to feed her somehow or what? I cannot interact with her directly (other than set the work orders in the menu for her), but I can't feed her like I would feed slaves. Any ideas?

Edit: I'm playing sandbox, not story

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes