Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I got none of those things. No "cave", demons or phone yet. I guess you need to play it for a while and sell a few bat sh*t insane girls, until they unlock.

Shame there is no guide for this game.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I got none of those things. No "cave", demons or phone yet. I guess you need to play it for a while and sell a few bat sh*t insane girls, until they unlock.

Shame there is no guide for this game.
If you play the story mode, it will take a few days for the phone to be unlocked.

In sandbox mode everything is unlocked immediately.

I also play through the story mode first ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogless

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
How do you get to the cheat menu or how do you enter the cheats?
Cheat.png

Cheats:

dumbmoney+10000$
dumbexp+10000exp
dumbcenCensor
dumbuncenUncensor
servantpleaseAdd servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease+5 of each potions
dumbstimrestores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasualAction will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeepleaseadds employee girl
dumbgarbageremoves garbage from rooms
rageherlower mistress nature
niceherraise mistress nature
goodbyemyloveRemove mistress
obeymeMaximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls
dumbstallionUnlimited use of restore potency button

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Hey dumbcrow,
First of all sorry if you already answered this question. Where can I buy the uncensored version when it is complete? I have no interest in the censored version on dlsite.

Second, this game seems like so much fun. I love the sandbox style gameplay with skills that unlock based on game elements, very well done!

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hey dumbcrow,
First of all sorry if you already answered this question. Where can I buy the uncensored version when it is complete? I have no interest in the censored version on dlsite.

Second, this game seems like so much fun. I love the sandbox style gameplay with skills that unlock based on game elements, very well done!
I'm planning to release uncensored version in January 2021. It will be available to my supporters on patreon and subscribe star.

Reactions: Lizst

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Bugs 0.8.3 :
  • empoyergirl who went to marriage agency then came back no longer works. Cannot do anything with her. She won't work, bath or eat. Her sanity is 100%, hygiene and hunger are at 0%.
  • Unsure about this, but washbasin refile button at the prison seems to be mixed up (I think). The right prison refiles the left and left seems to refile the right.
  • Eye color does not change when you are purchasing a personal slave
  • Not sure if bug, but Personal Offer is still enabled even after slavery has stopped

Last edited:
Reactions: dumbcrow

Molvaeth

Aug 30, 2020
Hi @ all

I tried to play the game today. I downloaded 0.8.3. from the frontpage of this thread.

Unfortunately i get some error messages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Got it, everything works!

All in all (well i'm just an experienced user, not more) I got the impression of a DirectX- problem (DirectX 12).

PS: What I saw so far seems really cool! :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes