Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I played the current version a bit and run into some issue. Turned a girl into an employee (the ones that do things like work in the bar etc.) and the first day was ok, she went to work etc. but now on the second day she never eats and just is at 0% Hunger and does not do anything anymore. Am I supposed to feed her somehow or what? I cannot interact with her directly (other than set the work orders in the menu for her), but I can't feed her like I would feed slaves. Any ideas?

Edit: I'm playing sandbox, not story
Make sure that you have prepared food. She will eat it without your participation. Also make sure to set her working schedule, otherwise she won't work

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
What happens if sell the ethereal from the altar cave ?

Is that gone forever and can't make any more potions ?
Yes, she will not reappear. It can be helpful to get 100000$ at early game instead of demoness power in late game

PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
Make sure that you have prepared food. She will eat it without your participation. Also make sure to set her working schedule, otherwise she won't work
Thanks for your answer. I have prepared food available and also set her work schedule, but she just stays in the employee room on her bed and does nothing.
Edit: I will load the save again and see if her condition changes. If not, would you like the save game for debugging?
Edit 2: As soon as I reloaded the game, she went to the dining room and started eating. Guess the reload of the game fixed her condition.

Last edited:

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
I am not able to increase the skill level of my slaves to more than level 15. Is it the cap and if not how do I increase it?

Last edited:

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Also the camera starts to hover upwards out of existence till I can't see the slave model anymore when I try the personal offer option and try to customize the slave. Same happens when I try the plastic surgery option in the hospital.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
How do you play this game? I cannot figure it out. They all go insane, and I sell them for almost the same amount of money I get them. I am unable to keep their sanity.

I read you can upgrade your building, but how do you do that?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
How do you play this game? I cannot figure it out. They all go insane, and I sell them for almost the same amount of money I get them. I am unable to keep their sanity.

I read you can upgrade your building, but how do you do that?
In order to restore the mental capacity, you need a potion. Produce potion in the cave, with the demoness or cheating.
Cheat = potionsplease

To upgrade buildings, you have to call the construction worker.

Reactions: Dogless

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
In order to restore the mental capacity, you need a potion. Produce potion in the cave, with the demoness or cheating.
Cheat = potionsplease

To upgrade buildings, you have to call the construction worker.
or use alcohol if submission high enough. vodka brings the most for mind restore

Reactions: Dogless
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes