Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

nijam66

May 11, 2019
you don't have to beat the girls but that will make the start tricky,
beating them is the quickest way to get them to follow orders.
also with some girls after her first beating finishes you get tears and the tears can be used with alchemy to make sanity potion. which before the therapist was introduced was the only thing for restoring sanity to insane girls,
and keeping them sane.
however you can collect tears later if you buy what looks like stocks from the builder I forgot what the game calls that.
Just put her in the stocks and bang her.
you need an obedient girl if your gonna give her beer to make her pee,
then you collect the pee and make a submissive potion from it so you don't have to beat girls anymore.
if you don't like that part and your willing to struggle you can avoid beating them at all.
but I normaly have to put up with just beating the first two I buy,
I make sure they are depressive cryers and beat them both just the once each,
then I get the to second lvl alchemy buy them beer they should be obedient enough by now,
I give them beer get them to pee collect it then make submissive potion.
I also have 12 tears at this point so I will make sanity potions out of them,
from then on I can play without beating any other girls.
but now the therapist is there for sainity the potion itself may not be as important.
but you still need them submissive for them to drink beer or vodka.
Hope this helps.
How do you make the potions? i have plenty mats, but so nowhere to build them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can't tell you that since with the latest versions the Dev desided to f-k it up by
1, Takeing the alchemy Icon away so no idea how you make potions.
2, Haven't seen a slave cry from hunger just get mind broken quicker.
3. not sure how letting her use your bath works mine still went insane but could of been because she was already low?
4. could also be because I playing story mode but Now the games too much like hard work
And easest way to play is to use the cheats
Then I don't see any point in my playing it anymore sorry.

Last edited:

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
clear the room at the bottom. then a guy comes the next day. talk to him. from then on you can make the potions. i think it's better solved than before. it was much too easy to get them.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just for you I retried this game still think its hard work but basically Hire Builder to dig the Cave and a guy will come offering an amulet.
Take it and deflour at least 2 virgins as you need 3 virgin blood then when you have them go to the alter thats in the cave and place amulet.
Demon will ask you not to capture her for the guy.
I accepted not too and broke the amulet andthis got me a BJ from the demon.
Then when I clicked her again she tells me she do's potions if you have the mats for them.
I'm guessing this is now how potions are done.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: nijam66

jestir

May 4, 2018
the Version of svs is 1.0.7 but all the downloader want to have premium, so if you want a premium Download pay you can also pay dumbcrow the money.
so we must wait to get it here.
I have 1.0.7 that is how i know that version is 0.4 behind the release

Feirrys

Oct 23, 2017
guys, is there a way to "demote a slave"? i want to turn my employe girl back into a slave to something else with her (she is not working well ! and costing me more than making money) is there a way to do that?

DirtyHorde

Oct 16, 2020
How do I raise a slaves sex skills above 15? I keep seeing girls competing against mine in the marriage agency who have sex skills above 15 but I haven't figured out how to raise my slaves sex skills that high.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
How do I raise a slaves sex skills above 15? I keep seeing girls competing against mine in the marriage agency who have sex skills above 15 but I haven't figured out how to raise my slaves sex skills that high.
You should promote slave to employee girl and let her work as street hooker or in private orgies

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes