Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
How do you have sex with the demon? I could only get her to suck and make potions.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
ok i can't get 2 things
1-why i can't get her madness to lvl 2 what should i do other than broking her
2- why i can't change my slave to servants it says cleaner 2 but this slave been cleaning whole house for 10 in game days now also cooking 2 even put her on a maid outfit don't know what to do it really need a proper guide dat tell us what what and what we need in order to increase and descry some of the thing dat just aren't there like there is no cleaness or madness in charterer info/skill/,,,,etc now the in game guide is good and all but we need to know about all of the stuff so we could play it as it should be instead of just hanging around instead of going upper in evolution of our slaves
anyway any1 can help me out with this 2 problem i really wanna have at least dat petgirl

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
First 0.8.3 is not the latest version. Latest version has been renamed to Cost of Survival (1.07). The bar opens after a certain period of time if you are playing story mode.
Ok I was on story mode on the old version, thx !
Now I'm on the new CoS one but can't find the "altar" to make alchemy potions, where is it /how can I make potions ?? (I got the skill for the sub recipe already)

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Ok I was on story mode on the old version, thx !
Now I'm on the new CoS one but can't find the "altar" to make alchemy potions, where is it /how can I make potions ?? (I got the skill for the sub recipe already)
The demon in the basement makes them for you. Once you get her and talk to her you eventually get the option. I do not remember the exact details.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone explain the scar system? is there a cooling off period after beating them where you can beat them again and not scar, or is it an invisible stat that accumulates and never resets?

Be nice if there was some feedback somewhere where I can beat 'em and know when to stop before damaging the goods. I know I can make the fella punch them about 6 or 8 times before you fuck up their face.

Also are body scars and facial scar the same amount of deductions from the sale price?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I can't even figure out how to play. I accidentally found the slaver, but I have no idea how to order anyone to do anything. Time also keeps passing despite no action being taken. I even saw the walkthrough, which I'm sure is helpful for some people, but there is no actual explanation of the controls or menus and it's very frustrating.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes