Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

pops001

Dec 29, 2017
i write the cheat to remove mistress (goodbyemylove) but it doesn't work. Other cheats work just fine. Any idea why?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I don't copy paste it I write it myself. I was thinking it could be a bug but it seems this cheat works for other people.
Quite enough, just checked the sources - this cheat should work as expected. But, I will teach you one trick, of course if you are not afraid of bugs. While holding the "U" button, press the right alt. Thus, you activate the debug mode. Select any girl and click "Destroy Actor".

pops001

Dec 29, 2017
Quite enough, just checked the sources - this cheat should work as expected. But, I will teach you one trick, of course if you are not afraid of bugs. While holding the "U" button, press the right alt. Thus, you activate the debug mode. Select any girl and click "Destroy Actor".
Worked like a charm. I will debug the shit out of it :). Thanks a lot. Will give you feedbacks if I come across any other bugs. thx again

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
Virgin is only for blood and ritual or give bonus when sell pet or other things ?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
nothing T_T
A full day - night cycle doesn't save?
I find that hard to believe as this would be the first time reported in a now completed game.
There is no manual save. It's automatic after the day ends.

If the game isn't saving at all no matter what, I would wonder if your game is stored on a different drive than your boot drive, or if your computer has very strict administrative access controls. (Unable to write to appdata.)

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes