• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

hwold

Nov 9, 2019
I never get the catgirl costume option in the shop, despite having the cowgirl/bunny girl ones. Do I need to to something to unlock it ?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I never get the catgirl costume option in the shop, despite having the cowgirl/bunny girl ones. Do I need to to something to unlock it ?
shop options change randomly per day, so visit the shop daily until it appears.

Parzibal55

Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone know how to reset this game or clear the default settings of this game ?

I've selected the 4K resolution but the mouse click doesn't seem to land anywhere.

Aug 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to reset this game or clear the default settings of this game ?

I've selected the 4K resolution but the mouse click doesn't seem to land anywhere.
There are multiple game INI files located at (Windows)

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\ninetyss\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\

The GameUserSettings.ini file has most all of the options you're probably looking for.

I have the same issue with the mouse being offset from where it should be. The two logos at the top left are aligned with the mouse's location in larger res, but all the menu options are up and left from there cursor's location and the options/new/exit are all too far down where the mouse can't go down further to reach there proper offset location. You can use tab and enter to outline thos, but it's only functional part of the time.

Thus far, what seems to correct it for me and still allow me to play in 3840x2160 is to have it set to Windowed vs FullScreen. That aligns the mouse and fills the screen.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Saw the walkthrough. Had to double-check n' make sure I wasn't reading a walkthrough for Korx Corporate Congress.
RIP Korx. We hardly knew thee.

Baddest boy123456

Jan 11, 2023
I
View attachment 143571

Overview:
The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-24
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: DumbCrow - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.3
Language: English
Other Game: Assault - Cost of Survival - Private Lessons - Revenge - Slave Brothel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheats:

NOTE: A later DLSite (censored) version of this game has some additional content/function - see above link

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -

Extras: STARTING GUIDE

View attachment 421121 View attachment 421122 View attachment 421123 View attachment 421124
Is there a mac version for this out there somewhere ?

Kurosuke87

Apr 23, 2022
Something Nobody asked. How the heck do you remove pixelated? When they address they keep being pixelated. There's no point to that.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Something Nobody asked. How the heck do you remove pixelated? When they address they keep being pixelated. There's no point to that.
When you say pixelated, I assume you are talking about the mosaic censor.

The Patreon versions of 90 second slave has a cheat code called "dumbcen" and "dumbuncen".
90 Second Slave is the former name and is incomplete, Cost of Survival is the final version.

The dlsite version is censored permanently.
The Patreon version is uncensored by default, or the code should work.

You need the latest version found here.

Kurosuke87

Apr 23, 2022
When you say pixelated, I assume you are talking about the mosaic censor.

The Patreon versions of 90 second slave has a cheat code called "dumbcen" and "dumbuncen".
90 Second Slave is the former name and is incomplete, Cost of Survival is the final version.

The dlsite version is censored permanently.
The Patreon version is uncensored by default, or the code should work.

You need the latest version found here.
Oh why thank you that is fine now!

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
What is the difference between 90 Seconds Slave and Cost of Survival? They look the same, or very similar. Anyone know?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes