Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
how can we buy slaves in auction
Yep, you can't. If you are looking a really good slave, then you can check out slaves, sometime employee & servant on the second floor at the business centre. The slave there are usually really good, almost as good at the offers at the auction and they can be bought at much cheaper price compare to the auction. A good tactic if you are lazy is to buy a good slave (with high/max sexual skills) at the business centre then bring back home, maybe try to train a little bit to just max out skills to lv 10 then put them on auction again.

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
this is the most frustating i ever play. It's all about wasting time and in-game money. there is nothing you can do without wasting money you try to make a pet it cost 100 day you try to make an employee it's useless they all finish insane and a mistress it's impossible with 3000. Just cheat it's the only way to enjoy the game it's unfair and unbalance as fuck. No fun at all there is nothing to save this game. graphisme are awful, gameplay is unbalance and gestion things are just insane. I would like to have a better experience on this game because i think it can be good but after all the time i waste on it i can't find anything interesting it's just a waste of time.

Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
this is the most frustating i ever play. It's all about wasting time and in-game money. there is nothing you can do without wasting money you try to make a pet it cost 100 day you try to make an employee it's useless they all finish insane and a mistress it's impossible with 3000. Just cheat it's the only way to enjoy the game it's unfair and unbalance as fuck. No fun at all there is nothing to save this game. graphisme are awful, gameplay is unbalance and gestion things are just insane. I would like to have a better experience on this game because i think it can be good but after all the time i waste on it i can't find anything interesting it's just a waste of time.
I think everyone uses the money cheat to play this as like you said it isn't a proper business simulation and it is broken.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
For game play without cheating, from the start you're supposed to buy slaves, train them sexually, sell them in auction. Keep repeating the same pattern until you can afford to clear the bathroom, employee rooms, pet rooms, including accessories needed to put in each room. promote 2 trained slaves to employees, demote 3 trained slaves into pets (1 cow for milking, 1 cat for arena fights, 1 bunny for "pageant" competitions). when able, promote another 2 slaves to servants to help in house chores and slaves/pets maintenance, promote 1 slave to mistress to help you in keeping the discipline or loyalty (depends if you make her evil or good) up within your servants and employees. Took me about 200 game days to achieve it all... less than 60 with money cheat.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I think everyone uses the money cheat to play this as like you said it isn't a proper business simulation and it is broken.
I have full squad right now without money cheat (well, except third pet girl who is currently "under training"). Took me a moment to figure stuff out but its definitely possible, just takes time. 109 days with 25549 money, just checked.

Last edited:

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I think that it is depend on what you are looking for in the game. If you just want to skip everything and go straight to the sex and every contents that are available in game then money cheat is your best bet.

However, as an adult themed management game, I find that the game is actually really easy when you get the hang of how things work. Without cheats I can easily train a fresh new slave to be fully obedience, clear mind, good sympathy and max all sexual skills in just 2-3 in-game days (it would only take a few hours in the later game when you have everything set up). A well trained slave like this can easily be sold at the auction 7k-11k. Later on, your well trained employees can bring in upward to 18,000 every day by doing private orgy. At this stage, you don't have to worry about training new slaves and selling them at the auction anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: fast_freddy

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i love the game mechanics. haven't used cheat yet. played the game 4-5 times until i had it all. this is the only game here that lures me in front of the monitor with every update. and i would pay 30+ euro on steam immediately. just my opinion.

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have make an in-depth guide when starting out for anyone that is interested :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I think this will be really helpful for new players.
Hope you don't mind if I will place it on my discord channel?

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2018
I have make an in-depth guide when starting out for anyone that is interested :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find your start pretty interesting. Rather than go for alchemy, I usually focus on upgrading Sex Skill, Stamina and teacher early on to get more benefit from each training session, and I go for an employee girl before I go for a servant. With stamina lvl 1 I usually can go without hiring the maid at the start by napping and covering the cleaning tasks myself. Cleaning is only important for rooms you use to sleep, cook, eat or keep people in, and then only while you're actually using it.

With this strat I can usually get to employee orgies in about 45 days, at which point money is essentially infinite.

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
For game play without cheating, from the start you're supposed to buy slaves, train them sexually, sell them in auction. Keep repeating the same pattern until you can afford to clear the bathroom, employee rooms, pet rooms, including accessories needed to put in each room. promote 2 trained slaves to employees, demote 3 trained slaves into pets (1 cow for milking, 1 cat for arena fights, 1 bunny for "pageant" competitions). when able, promote another 2 slaves to servants to help in house chores and slaves/pets maintenance, promote 1 slave to mistress to help you in keeping the discipline or loyalty (depends if you make her evil or good) up within your servants and employees. Took me about 200 game days to achieve it all... less than 60 with money cheat.
the first thing I do when I start a new game bathroom, the carpet in my room, a slave, 3 beers, 3 vodka, and if possible something to eat. and every free minute to the laptop. train and if you have enough submission get her up. train her and get a massage immediately afterwards. this way you level much faster. and don't forget to put on a short dress or corset before you sell it. that brings more money.

PS: sorry before you bring her up give her 2-3 days of alcohol so she likes you. until she is at 60-70% love then take off the shackles and take her upstairs.

Last edited:

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Quick question, if I send a girl on a contract, are they gone forever? Because it said "days to fulfill = X" so I thought they come back.

And doesn't the shop restock on candles?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes