Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
The game shouldn't be censored. I haven't played it in quite a long time, but it says it isn't censored. Not sure what you downloaded.
it's strange, I'm at the very beginning and when I undress the first slave that the client brings, I don't even know how to see the girl anymore because it's censoring

Reactions: BadAtTech

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it's strange, I'm at the very beginning and when I undress the first slave that the client brings, I don't even know how to see the girl anymore because it's censoring
weird. maybe someone can help ya figure it out, cause as far as I remember, it wasn't censored. But that WAS a while back, and I vaguely remember the game.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
weird. maybe someone can help ya figure it out, cause as far as I remember, it wasn't censored. But that WAS a while back, and I vaguely remember the game.
I also hope the games looked nice but I see absolutely nothing the censorship really hides everything

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
why is censored for me ?
the dlsite version is censored
patreon version (which should be the one here) is not censored
any old versions used a cheat code to uncensor the game "dumbcen"

Last edited:

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
the dlsite version is censored
patreon version (which should be the one here) is not censored
any old versions used a cheat code to uncensor the game "dumbcen"
it doesn't work when i encountered the code it just tells me censorship activate but no matter how much I write it the censorship is always on never off

Jul 12, 2020
should have abandon tag, as it's been renamed to "cost of survival" and even for that one the development is stopped.

dumbcrow:
Nope, I've switched to another project: revenge

Jul 12, 2020
I thought as it was more abandoned in favour of CoS. 0.85 is not final,it's missing some elements.
DLsite is indeed more complete, but at the same time also missing some things due to DLsite restrictions.
So one more reason to consider this not having received all needed love, or abandoned.
the link in OPT is deff needed.
CoS is considered completed, as DumbCrow won't do any further dev., but he did round thigs up for CoS and did provide the latest version without censoring and with all extra scenes.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This seemed a purposeful place to stop if you look at the development history, then they delivered the DLSite version with some additional content/function.

Labelled as Completed and a link to the DLSite version was added to the OP.

Reactions: User1230 and Prick

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
For those who just want to watch all H-content, just hold down the "u" key and click on the "Gallery" button in the main menu.
it doesnt work for me

kspatrick

Jun 27, 2020
I just want to know how to save the game... I've reopened many times but every time the game restart from the very beginning...:cry:

docmib8

Mar 21, 2019
Awesome game !

The dev should add addition options such as:
- Whip option in torture room
- A Glory hole (same as the hole outside)
- Possibility to force a slave to gangbang

It's endless :D

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes