Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Hey guys, I really can't find the bar. I assume some of the things changed since the guide from the OP was posted? I also can't make any calls, how do I connect the phone?
just play for enough days and you'll unlock them automatically, in story mode they slowly unlock

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
There is a bug, when I accept the personal offer from the slave trader. At the slave customization menu the camera starts moving up until I reach the sky and I see only the sky box or the girl goes down (???) I'm not sure. I can scroll down until a certain point, but its not working... Its in the story mode and sandbox too

Is there any solution?

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
There is a bug, when I accept the personal offer from the slave trader. At the slave customization menu the camera starts moving up until I reach the sky and I see only the sky box or the girl goes down (???) I'm not sure. I can scroll down until a certain point, but its not working... Its in the story mode and sandbox too

Is there any solution?
Fixed in last version

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Are you off of patreon? Just noticed your page is blank wth?
Yes, because I almost finished 90ss. I need some time to make some final changes. I will try to sell final version on dlsite. After some time all my patrons will receive final version too

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Hey dumbcrow any ETA on the public release of the v0.8.3 ?

Edit : just saw it's planned august 3, am i right ?

MasterJake

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Hey dumbcrow any ETA on the public release of the v0.8.3 ?

Edit : just saw it's planned august 3, am i right ?
No, 0.8.3 was released for the patreons on August 3rd. But if 0.8.4 is released than 0.8.3 will be released for public, but we (the patreons) are waiting too.

Reactions: Lieths
Dec 30, 2019
turns out its resolution thing that i cant fix unless i open the game ... is there any other way that adding -windowed to the shortcut ?

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
Might be a dumb question, but I checked the patreon and I cannot seem to donate for the newer versions. Is the creator using a different site for donations?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes