Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i have tested yesterday for quite a while. at the moment you should use sex toys to train the girls effectively. i don't know how it is when potency is at 100%. (i have 75 now) but everything else is not very effective. but it seems logical to me. it is not bad only unusual. i like the new ui and mechanics. but i think the training sessions should be a bit more effective with sex. especially if you have levelled it. there is still to be adjusted. otherwise nice so far. i know with a better mood the trainig is faster but you have not always the time for that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah potency sure takes a while to max in the new version. I'm not sure I'd want to grind that out again in future playthroughs.

Some tips in the latest version:

1. One of the best all around training methods for slaves is oral on the mat till you orgasm, swap to the pillory and use the double dildo to finish up. It raises all stats pretty fast with maxed out stuff. You should try to buy those quickly, especially with how hard it is to raise potency and unlock potions now.

2. Sex on the mat in your room (You need to buy it from construction now) gives a double mood bonus compared to "nasty" sex, you should work on having a slave that lives there (Max obedience and they won't run away) so you can bang them every day for that boost. They need high sympathy as well. Servants and I believe petgirls/workers can't have sex there, so you've gotta keep a normal slave there.

3. You can buy a slave at the market and immediately sell them to to the auction or back to the market (Talk to the dude when the girl is following you) for more mood bonuses. You get a boost for selling at the auction and buying new slaves. You can also bang them for Nasty sex and farm their tears/virgin blood/urine or unlock insanity/abusive required traits quickly. You'll only lose like 100-200$. That way you don't have to scar up or beat on slaves you might actually like x.x

4. Ordinary sex and Nasty sex stack. If you want to max out mood effects, Ordinary sex + Clean house + Nasty sex is plenty. for most days. Long term selling to the auction is best and a better buff, but you can't rely on that all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: IInEoII

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Ok I have a I7 3770 with a GTX660TI with 16GB ram pretty much old but the Game run without any Problems in 1440 in Window I have some Programs like Browsers with pretty much Tabs (nearly 50) open in the background.
But there is no Problem it makes more than 60FPS.
Maybe because I have 16GB and the Game on a SSD
Uh, 50 tabs? Maybe you should reduce the number of simultaneous openings. All internet browsers are very resource intensive, you should go down to 20 tabs no more, if you look at your config you'll see that it will work even better.

UlivaStra

Nov 6, 2018
I just downloaded 0.8 version and my game cant open, it keeps crashing. So I was wondering is there some kind of a fix or anything I can do, thanks :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Having some problems with the mood calculation. I am being penalized -3 for starvation but the only ones showing that are employees (who I can't control) and petgirls (who eat when they get low enough). There's plenty of food available so not sure why this is happening for events I can't control.

Also noticing that the sounds can't be muted. All sliders are set to zero yet I am still getting training sounds.

Found another thing. I took two slaves to the auction. The first one went on the block but then there was no auction. Next day they were both back in their cells.

Managed to get "Handler" to 100% but it's not triggering the checkmark which means I can't finished the skill.

I've been playing a game from last version so I'm guessing that's what's causing the problems with the new mechanics?

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Having some problems with the mood calculation. I am being penalized -3 for starvation but the only ones showing that are employees (who I can't control) and petgirls (who eat when they get low enough). There's plenty of food available so not sure why this is happening for events I can't control.

Also noticing that the sounds can't be muted. All sliders are set to zero yet I am still getting training sounds.

Found another thing. I took two slaves to the auction. The first one went on the block but then there was no auction. Next day they were both back in their cells.

Managed to get "Handler" to 100% but it's not triggering the checkmark which means I can't finished the skill.

I've been playing a game from last version so I'm guessing that's what's causing the problems with the new mechanics?
For those who and of your employ for the famine, it is that you make them work too much looks good in their personal adjustment and you will see that you can put them some time to work, they will eat in their free time. For the sound, go directly through Windows. For those who and from the auction, did you check that it was the right day? You have a sign on the right side of the building that indicates the date and time. On my side I never got that weed.

Translated with (free version)

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017

i think your right.
was written somewhere around here.
ninetyss should be deleted with a new update.
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\ninetyss

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

Thanks for bug report will check all this

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
For those who and of your employ for the famine, it is that you make them work too much looks good in their personal adjustment and you will see that you can put them some time to work, they will eat in their free time. For the sound, go directly through Windows. For those who and from the auction, did you check that it was the right day? You have a sign on the right side of the building that indicates the date and time. On my side I never got that weed.

Translated with (free version)
Wow, this has got to be one of the worst free translators available. OK I think I get what you are saying but not sure.
On your first point I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying we are asking DC to work too hard?
On your second, yes I know I can use the windows sound controls to mute my whole system. It doesn't negate the fact that the sliders aren't doing their job.
On your third point, please don't assume I'm an idiot. Yes it was the correct day. No the they did not auction my slaves. I've tried twice more since the original report and the behaviour continues.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Wow, this has got to be one of the worst free translators available. OK I think I get what you are saying but not sure.
On your first point I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying we are asking DC to work too hard?
On your second, yes I know I can use the windows sound controls to mute my whole system. It doesn't negate the fact that the sliders aren't doing their job.
On your third point, please don't assume I'm an idiot. Yes it was the correct day. No the they did not auction my slaves. I've tried twice more since the original report and the behaviour continues.
Given the kind of answer I got, next time you're in trouble I'll leave it in. I'm not who you think I need you to take it down a notch, that you have to send someone who insults you or whatever back to shit, but that you have to face it for someone who takes the time to try to help is completely stupid.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes