Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, can we meter our pregnant slaves ourselves or is there a hospital where we can do it?

Translated by deepl

JKasumaRu

Jan 23, 2019
Game is completely broken on a 2K monitor .. sad :(
2560x1440 is not even a resolution I can select
if u have the problem that u cant select the buttons than typ on the game screen alt+enter, and the game works at the moment only with the resolution 1920 x 1080 ore smaller

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I have a problem
I was playing an old version
You download
New release
When running
This message appears
out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/ or closing other applications that are running. exiting
This is a very resource intensive game so I have to ask what video card do you have? The message is telling you your GPU ran out of VRAM while trying to render the screen at the resolution you told it to render at. As a rule the larger the resolution the more VRAM your GPU needs in order to render your whole field of view and all the other crap on screen. You might need to upgrade to a GPU with more VRAM onboard. The most expedient solution would be to play the game at a lower resolution so you don't need as much VRAM.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Hmm your tutorial and current version doesn't match about servants.

Things I don't like. once you turn them into servants or employees.
You can't do anything with them other then their daily task. and even that can't be done till their loyalty is up.
Servants ends up more expensive then a Maid you can hire to clean.
Sure they can do a lot more things like petgirl management.

But it is a bit silly Employee and Servants lose the actions to have intercourse or other potions.
But you can still auction them off as properties.
I want to turn them back into slaves again, not possible.

2 Auction I want to bid on slaves. why isn't that a possibility.

3 Misstress are a pain in the Butt, good thing for the cheat code to get rid of them.
But as the world revolves around slavery of females. why can't I reenslave the misstress again.

Worst off all, the text at both auctioneer and bar says I can deliver a obedient slave to work there.
Wait nope has to be employee only >,<

So let me see cause of game balance the whole world lore is pointless.
cause of game balance suddenly slaves turned Employee and Servants are now breaking the world lore.
But don't worry you can still sell them off.

Seriously might as well change your lore.
Atleast fix your tutorial.

Or stick to the lore and reenslave all option.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
how to use penthouse room???
get a employee above 40% loyalty and then you can start using the Penthouse >.<
Get 2 employee above 40% for the real so called private orgy.
Just use cheatcodes cause trying to play it. the loyalty drops faster then you can get money for them.
Same as the servants. the cost is so high it isn't even worth it, trying to play for real.
Earning money just build a slave hole and put a slave into it.
Bet on arena fights.

Those servants and employee eat more money then they bring in or are valued at.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hmm your tutorial and current version doesn't match about servants.

Things I don't like. once you turn them into servants or employees.
You can't do anything with them other then their daily task. and even that can't be done till their loyalty is up.
Servants ends up more expensive then a Maid you can hire to clean.
Sure they can do a lot more things like petgirl management.

But it is a bit silly Employee and Servants lose the actions to have intercourse or other potions.
But you can still auction them off as properties.
I want to turn them back into slaves again, not possible.

2 Auction I want to bid on slaves. why isn't that a possibility.

3 Misstress are a pain in the Butt, good thing for the cheat code to get rid of them.
But as the world revolves around slavery of females. why can't I reenslave the misstress again.

Worst off all, the text at both auctioneer and bar says I can deliver a obedient slave to work there.
Wait nope has to be employee only >,<

So let me see cause of game balance the whole world lore is pointless.
cause of game balance suddenly slaves turned Employee and Servants are now breaking the world lore.
But don't worry you can still sell them off.

Seriously might as well change your lore.
Atleast fix your tutorial.

Or stick to the lore and reenslave all option.
Actually you can take employees or servants down to the training room and have sex with them. Their skill levels go above the base 10 skill level of a normal slave. You can also take them to the surgery or fertility clinic if you want.

Actually I think it fits into the lore quite well. Generally slaves when "elevated" into things like servants don't respond well to being treated like a common sex slave. If you want to get rid of them you can fetch alot more through contracts than you can selling them at a standard auction. Generally they have alot more autonomy (one of mine does all of the "shopping" for the house so she is allowed to leave on her own and use my funds). Plus the fact that they cook all of the food, not sure I would want a cook with a grudge :p

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I felt like the mistress content was WAY overdone, I agree there. She goes from basically being treated like an object to instantly having more power than you? She just sits around all day and you have to suck up to her just to get her to do basic work again? I really wasn't a fan of that. If you wanna play with that kind of angle, the mistress upgrade should come from a free girl. Make it so you can pick up chicks at the bar or something and they become mistresses. To have a girl go from slave to that instantly felt really silly to me. Like you're basically the employee and she owns you at that point, lol. Oh I just have to spend thousands of dollars on you and let you fuck around all day before you'll grace me with actually doing something productive? x.x

The inability to get rid of her was the icing on the cake for why I stopped playing. One of my biggest issues with this game is the lack of flexibility with everything. Can't switch jobs, can't dismiss girls, I've never played a slave/brothel management game where everything was so permanent and hardcoded. Makes it feel like you have little control over things. For a management game that's about control....yeah, doesn't fit so well.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I felt like the mistress content was WAY overdone, I agree there. She goes from basically being treated like an object to instantly having more power than you? She just sits around all day and you have to suck up to her just to get her to do basic work again? I really wasn't a fan of that. If you wanna play with that kind of angle, the mistress upgrade should come from a free girl. Make it so you can pick up chicks at the bar or something and they become mistresses. To have a girl go from slave to that instantly felt really silly to me. Like you're basically the employee and she owns you at that point, lol. Oh I just have to spend thousands of dollars on you and let you fuck around all day before you'll grace me with actually doing something productive? x.x

The inability to get rid of her was the icing on the cake for why I stopped playing. One of my biggest issues with this game is the lack of flexibility with everything. Can't switch jobs, can't dismiss girls, I've never played a slave/brothel management game where everything was so permanent and hardcoded. Makes it feel like you have little control over things. For a management game that's about control....yeah, doesn't fit so well.
The mistress does boost slave and servant loyalty, etc so she isn't TOTALLY worthless. That being said she is a demanding little piece of tail. The part I disagreed with is her ability to refuse me things (thinking bathing). Hey bitch, if not for me you'd be living in a jail cell LOL

Not sure what you mean about "can't switch jobs"? You can easily get employees to do different things. True you can't switch a servant to an employee and vice versa, is that what you are referring to? Of course,you have something better than dismissal, you can sell them *eg*

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do you maximize how much you get at auction? I imagine I need to raise sex skills but where should I have mind, submission, and sympathy at for maximum profit?

Also how do I initiate anal training? I don't have an option to do so.

Also when should I get my first employee girl?

Can I sell cowgirl milk to make money? If so is it good pocket change?

Also how do I heal insanity, and what do I need? I thought it was the serum from the shady guy but theres no option to give it to the girl. Is it just me but having a girl do anal sex seems to wreck their mind...

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Theres an issue when using two servants. The second servant when promoted will have their discipline zeroed out and their jobs are all grayed out so there is no way to raise discipline and even if you raise discipline in the shibari room the jobs remain disabled.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you maximize how much you get at auction? I imagine I need to raise sex skills but where should I have mind, submission, and sympathy at for maximum profit?

Also how do I heal insanity, and what do I need? I thought it was the serum from the shady guy but theres no option to give it to the girl. Is it just me but having a girl do anal sex seems to wreck their mind...
Sex skills, make sure they're well fed and showered before the auction, make them wear a short dress or corset before the auction. Submission should be maxed, mind should be as high as you can get it (As long as she isn't fucked up, I think it's okay). I don't know if sympathy matters, pretty sure stamina doesn't. Biggest thing is sex skills I believe, other skills might matter too but I never bothered with those.

You need to unlock the proper sex training devices from the construction worker. The anal hook and pillory have options for it. You can also buy toys that will allow you to train multiple sex skills at the same time from the 2nd floor of the item shop. The double dildo on the pillory is one of the best combos/most efficient way to train vaginal/anal at the same time (With maxed out skills, you can max anal/vaginal in one training session). You can use the mat for oral or various other crap.

Basically never. The employees are a drain in most jobs. I think there are only like one or two jobs where you actually make a decent profit. Last I played, the really only stable early/mid game profit was training and selling slaves. Somebody said the private party/orgy job is good but it has a steep requirement. By the time you can afford all that, you won't have anything you need to buy. It's basically just an option if you want to see that, not really for when you need to make money since it costs so much to get to that. You've gotta buy two rooms, buy two slaves, train them till they'll work for you, build up their loyality/discipline, all while paying for the maintenance/employee allowance costs.

Most jobs will put you/keep you in the negative. I don't think my employees even covered the cost of the room they lived in before I was done with that save.

No you can't sell items to my knowledge.

Don't think you can cure it. The serums that guy offers will allow you to turn insane girls into pet girls.

Edit: Whoops, forgot about the therapist, been a while since I played.

Last edited:

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

Anal training is not available at matress. You should buy another training devices

Milk,tears and other ingridient can be sold to guy with bug which will randomly appear at lobby on day beginning

Insanity can be healed in two ways. First you should give potion of sanity, second ask psych, can randomly appear at day beginning

Hint: do not allow mind of your slaves fall to zero by giving them alcohol, cheer up them and let them take a bath

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes