4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
In the Big Sis event 'the teenage dream', choosing to not go in sets the flag 'americandildo' to true, which is a very strange name for a flag, yes, but i'm wondering if the flag was meant to go on the other option, the 'go in' option, as that scene would make a lot of sense to have a flag and not going in would make less sense, although i could see the flag being set up for the inverse use the name doesn't seem to fit that, i'd expect something more like 'nodildo=true' for the 'didn't go in' version so what's up?

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
looking at your code, all you have to do to fix mc being braindead in a room for 1/3 of a day is remove the call timepass
Yea, the thing with that is if you somehow ended up in a situation where there are no or very few events available (which was possible all the way back in the prologue), you'd have to go through the entire list of rooms before being forced to go back to rest.
I have a more elaborate plan for it, especially with adding in the point-and-click interface to each room. Like I said, it's a relic from when I barely knew what I was doing. It's a different story now.

In the Big Sis event 'the teenage dream', choosing to not go in sets the flag 'americandildo' to true, which is a very strange...
It's weird if you start looking into the code, yes, but you're not supposed to ;) It's for me to understand based on how significant certain events are.
That flag is how I named the event in the code and whether you choose to go with the 18+ scene or not, you still get the crucial progress element from it before that. A lot of those are just a bonus and nothing more. It also lets players still replay the scene later if they realize they missed out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's weird if you start looking into the code, yes, but you're not supposed to ;) It's for me to understand based on how significant certain events are.
That flag is how I named the event in the code and whether you choose to go with the 18+ scene or not, you still get the crucial progress element from it before that. A lot of those are just a bonus and nothing more. It also lets players still replay the scene later if they realize they missed out.
Fair enough, i play with the URM installed in every Renpy game so i'm used to seeing flags pop up, i'm used to them being used certain ways and you used one in a way i was not familiar with so it threw me off. If the flag gets set whether you watch the 'go in' part or not then it makes far more sense to me now, i just wanted to be sure in case it was a flag only meant to be for 'go in' and you added it to the wrong option, better to catch a bug early as possible if it was one.

yoonbalol

May 8, 2023
It's a good game, but I'm also getting serious LiL vibes. 2 years ago, that would have been a good thing. Now, not so much. Good writing, great characters, meaningful dialogue, but... I'd love to see some, you know, fucky sucky. :whistle: I may be speaking too soon since I'm not super far in yet (although I feel like I've read an entire novel already), but the tags don't seem to hint at much in the future. At this point I'm blowing my load out of desperation to Sparks using naughty words.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Thanks man. So far there's one scene that directly fits what you're looking for at the very end, but a decent amount of progressively more lewd content too.

I'm not gonna turn this into "sex scene of the month", where I throw together a loose story just to string together a bunch of erotic content. There are dozens of games like that if you want to see KK models being raunchy. Keep in mind, it's only the 4th update in a game that wants to have a meaningful story.

You're right about the LiL vibes, because without LiL I'd never even want to make a game like this. Hell, I'd probably have moved on from even reading adult VNs years ago. There will be more sexual content, but not as much as 90% of the games on here, so do with that what you will.

Reactions: Burgh917

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The correct spelling is per se, and if we want to get really technical it's Latin so it should be italicized by default and not italicized if you intend for her to emphasize it. Granted it could be a meta joke if the MC had said it correctly one dialogue box previously and Big Sis misspells it phonetically in her text box.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I can change it to "per se", but I still need the italicized difference for emphasis, so I'm keeping that formatting. Thanks for the tip!

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I can change it to "per se", but I still need the italicized difference for emphasis, so I'm keeping that formatting. Thanks for the tip!
Right, you'd italicize it in the MC's statement, and not italicize it in hers. Then have people wonder why you seemingly did it backwards, but you'd know you are right. That's what matters.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Actually, it's more important for me that people read it in the tone I intended for the character and not have to think about it. It would ruin the flow.

Reactions: UrchinHank

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
I think I got a bug. I cant trigger the rubber duck show 2 for Sparks. Here is my save

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I'm not sure how you managed that. I quadruple checked the logic flow and you're supposed to trigger The Rubber Duck Show 2 at least three times before you can move on to other events with her in the bathroom. Somehow you managed to trigger that 15 times without actually getting the event marked as complete.

It's possible you picked up some in-between version where I was adjusting the events and a later update somehow ruined it for you.

Anyway, I fixed your save. I marked that event as complete so you can replay it (though I'm sure you've seen it already) and you can trigger the one event you're missing. It'll be on Page 10, hopefully not overwriting any of your other saves.

Miury

Jan 13, 2021
Somehow you managed to trigger that 15 times without actually getting the event marked as complete.
Thanks dev. It came to my mind 'cause I've spent entire week knocking on bathroom and event is still not marked as completed.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Dev, just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job. Those last couple Shadow events almost made me cry and the little cliffhanger in the main events just has me wanting more and more. Great writing, great characters. So yeah, keep it up

cesarenp

Jan 2, 2021
I'm stuck with "Putting On A Show" I'm guessing i can't progress with this since I didn't allow Spark to wake me up?

Playing on Android, idk if this happens on other device.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I'm stuck with "Putting On A Show" I'm guessing i can't progress with this since I didn't allow Spark to wake me up?

Playing on Android, idk if this happens on other device.
I'm baffled how no one's pointed this out yet! There is a version for the event if you don't let her wake you up, I just messed up the trigger order for it... Since you're on android it's not as simple as sending a fixed .rpy file. I'll have to reupload the entire release, so wait until tomorrow.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes