4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
This error everyone's been talking about also happened on me, I just restarted the entire game again which really sucks. But eh.
Damn... There's a lot more of you getting that error outside of my Patrons... I have 0 idea as to why it's happening. If anyone can send me a save, maybe I can figure something out. It's gonna be more important moving forward, because I don't want people to have to replay the entire thing every time.

Lastly, those last 2 sleeping events with Shadow before her actual sex scene seems to be bugging out. Even though I already triggered the first half, and finishing that somehow doesn't clears it in the event tracker, its still greyed out.
I'll have a look into this. There might be some logic gone wrong somewhere along the way.
Here I was hoping everything was smooth after so few reports from my supporters.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
If anyone can send me a save, maybe I can figure something out.
Here's my save, from the last update September 2022. Moreover, from what other's have said, I can load the previous save files as long as its before the Christmas Event occurs the first time. Any save beyond that always spouts the usual errors as other have mentioned.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
It might be that you saved at a specific point outside the sandbox area
I've got 2, one is in the sandbox and one just before getting thrown back into it. Here's both if it helps. 1-1 is before, 1-2 is after the end of the content. Oh, I'm also using URM, in case that helps

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ABetterPlace-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to turn people into family members? you know, a little incest is always a plus.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
If a room is empty, and no interaction happens, why does an ENTIRE section of the day go by?
MC walks into empty kitchen: "Better just stand my dumbass here for 6 hours, giving no stats, dialogue, or positive experience at all"

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's been too long since the last update and i'm kinda forgetting a lot of stuff. I remember everyone has a unique gift... what were they all again? I only remember Shadow being ultra stealthy. Also, as of the last patch, what was the current level of physical intimacy with each girl?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not that kind of game.

They are a family though, in the way that really matters.
I don't know with all those tags up there, it most certainly could be that kind of game. I'm just saying, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, friend.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
It's been too long since the last update and i'm kinda forgetting a lot of stuff. I remember everyone has a unique gift... what were they all again? I only remember Shadow being ultra stealthy. Also, as of the last patch, what was the current level of physical intimacy with each girl?
As of chapter 3, Luxe, Big Sis, and Sparks all have some content, but it doesn't go much further than touching and nudity.

Sparks is a mechanical genius, Big Sis is a software genius, Serenity has impossibly good hearing, and Luxe is just plain talented at both manipulation and management.

I don't know with all those tags up there, it most certainly could be that kind of game. I'm just saying, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers, friend.
You go deeper into the backgrounds of various characters in Chapter 4, and basically the only possible way Incest could be included at all with the current characters is if they were somehow separated at birth and never informed of each other ever. And even if that were the case, they'd never be able to know for sure.

Reactions: Bingoogus

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
If a room is empty, and no interaction happens, why does an ENTIRE section of the day go by?
Hahahaha, that's a good one and it's a consequence of my lack of coding experience at the time. It's one of the things I'm planning on fixing in the QoL update.

No feathers ruffled. As loto_ortega pointed out, it actually wouldn't fit in the story. Tags, sure, but the tags don't fully fit with the game either. One of the main themes is overcoming your past and finding a new place for yourself. Incest is about going back to your roots, so a direct contrast.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017

It's still mainly a game with a story and some titillating h-scenes thrown into the mix, but there was some definite progression for a couple characters in the latest chapter

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I love how everyone has their own definition of the character's "powers". I'm definitely doing something right! There's actually some insight into the nature behind their talents (and there's a reason I call them that) in this chapter.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hahahaha, that's a good one and it's a consequence of my lack of coding experience at the time. It's one of the things I'm planning on fixing in the QoL update.

No feathers ruffled. As loto_ortega pointed out, it actually wouldn't fit in the story. Tags, sure, but the tags don't fully fit with the game either. One of the main themes is overcoming your past and finding a new place for yourself. Incest is about going back to your roots, so a direct contrast.
We will agree to disagree, Mr. Dev., what you said was beautifully put though. Since this is your game I stand down, I respect all devs, because this is your baby and people can make requests but not demands. I truly believe that a dev should make a game as he/she sees fit.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
looking at your code, all you have to do to fix mc being braindead in a room for 1/3 of a day is remove the call timepass

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Funny thing coming back to this game made me remember, for the life of me no matter how much i try to not see it as such and no matter that i know it's not the case, the way the dialogue box goes over Big Sis' legs in the lair always makes me think she's legless with just stumps.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: yoonbalol
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes