4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
hey The_Lost_One did I read correctly that depending on choice you can see flashbacks of a li past which include them with other guys, one of the comments says a li is raped in a flashback image I think for example, just want to make sure I haven't read it wrong
I played till' the latest updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
cheers man, not my sort of game then
It's not really a spoiler if I say this. If you make a very obvious choice, an image flashes with random arms holding someone down that's still fully dressed. That's it. That's all that's shown. The topic is explored further much later on, but not in a detailed sexual way.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I guess, according to this answer all possible LI are bisexual then?
Sort of, but not exactly. As for the harem thing, there is no polyamorous relationship tag on the forums. You'll also notice that the sexual part isn't the main focus of the game and most encounters are atypical of what you'd expect from 90% of fetish focused games, so I can't really debate on the accuracy of their description.

Reactions: jhustrue

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
After finishing the latest story, please fix this.
Thanks for pointing it out. It was a fix to another issue that caused a new issue - yay! It's only minor and you can choose to ignore it for now. I'll upload the fix along with a bunch of spelling fixes by the end of the day and replace the Mega and Gdrive links.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
On f95zone poly relationships are under the harem umbrella. You'll get your occasional people who think their definition trumps this website's definition of harem. It does not.
Indeed that might be the case here, but so many players still want to know what exactly the author always intends. Yeah, they would definitely use the harem tag of F95 as they see fit. But it would be really nice to know what devs always mean by that, not until the mods themselves make a polyamory tag. As long as that yet to happen, people will always ask.

Nov 26, 2021
It's not really a spoiler if I say this. If you make a very obvious choice, an image flashes with random arms holding someone down that's still fully dressed. That's it. That's all that's shown. The topic is explored further much later on, but not in a detailed sexual way.
Appreciate the response, I just don't think it's for me

Jul 31, 2021
Your loss. The characters and story are really quite enjoyable and letting something like a character's trauma turn you off is probably a mistake.
That's not your call to make, it's a perfectly valid preference if someone doesn't want to indulge themselves in reading that kind of graphic content no matter how good the story may be. That being said I'm enjoying the game myself. Cheers.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't know what to make of this game, several things bother me but somehow it still draws me in, that cliffhanger was a dick move though, like, she'll be fine, you'd be a fucking moron to game of thrones a love interest in a harem game so it's just a typical cliche cliffhanger and such a common trope is just a blip for me at this point but it's still annoying. I like Shadow and Sparks the most, BS is alright, Luxe frustrates me (not a fan of manipulative control freaks) and Serenity isn't developed enough to bother having an opinion on yet. I do hope that's it for new girls, you have a good number now, please don't go the way of the 20+ LI harem games, quality over quantity. Some of the scene triggers are overly complicated, thank fuck there's a guide though i'd request an added option to show the 'next girl' in sequence from within each girl's profile, also, if requisite scenes could be coloured in the hint, tracking down generic titles like "i saw a butterfly" through 5 menus that you have to go in and out of to track down is irritating. The sex scenes come across as deliberately trying to subvert the usual sex acts in games to the detriment of actually getting the engine running, and the whole "cum, cum, cum!, cum already! why won't you cum!? cum on me! do it now!, CUM!" is probably the most effective thing a partner could say to me in bed to ensure all arousal is lost and to turn my dick flaccid.

Despite these things, i am looking forward to the next update.

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Despite these things, i am looking forward to the next update.
I have the exact same opinion of your review as you do of the game. Despite all the negatives, I'm glad it's engaging. My natures urges me to respond a bit though so...
The cliffhanger wasn't just for the sake of a cliffhanger. As someone said on a different platform: "I wonder what the resulting fallout will be?"
I tried to make each character cater to a different taste. Luxe definitely isn't for everyone. I'm not going for 20+, but there are a few sub goals for new characters. I had 10 initial ideas, but each girl would extend the story a lot. Unless people are really invested, there's no point.
You're right about the sex scenes trying to subvert. It's because I'm bored of the generic stuff with thousands of games doing that. The sex acts are here mostly for the sake of having them anyway. They don't logically fit the main story other than to create a bit of drama. Also, I don't think I ever wrote "Why won't you cum?", because that's not the effect the repetition is supposed to convey.

I'm glad you're invested after all that criticism though!

That being said I'm enjoying the game myself. Cheers.
The characters and story are really quite enjoyable...
Thank you so much! It's really nice to hear some genuinely kind words on here :) You made my day! :D

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I enjoyed the game for the most part but definitely needs a sandbox tag added. I was blindsided when the game turns into free-roam around the mansion looking for events, quite similar to lessons in love which has a sandbox tag.

Reactions: The_Lost_One

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have the exact same opinion of your review as you do of the game. Despite all the negatives, I'm glad it's engaging. My natures urges me to respond a bit though so...
The cliffhanger wasn't just for the sake of a cliffhanger. As someone said on a different platform: "I wonder what the resulting fallout will be?"
I tried to make each character cater to a different taste. Luxe definitely isn't for everyone. I'm not going for 20+, but there are a few sub goals for new characters. I had 10 initial ideas, but each girl would extend the story a lot. Unless people are really invested, there's no point.
You're right about the sex scenes trying to subvert. It's because I'm bored of the generic stuff with thousands of games doing that. The sex acts are here mostly for the sake of having them anyway. They don't logically fit the main story other than to create a bit of drama. Also, I don't think I ever wrote "Why won't you cum?", because that's not the effect the repetition is supposed to convey.

I'm glad you're invested after all that criticism though!
I wrote my review just before bed so i overly focused on the negatives. Glad you didn't tell me to go and get fucked :p

Yeah, no doubt the fallout is where the interest lies but you could've ended the scene 5 minutes later with her getting rushed to the emergency room or something, having her get shot isn't what i found grating, it was simply where you chose to end the chapter.

I don't hate Luxe, i just find her frustrating cause i have no power of the MC to do what i would do which is to call her out on her bullshit every time at the moment she does shit, the MC spends too much time in his head when i would be giving her a serve. She doesn't come across as a bad person, just shitty in how she goes about things and i feel an urge to do something the game doesn't give me the ability to do, so it builds up as a sense of frustration.

Well, more girls won't kill the game, but i stand by my comment, with Serenity there are now plenty of characters, adding more will come at the cost of who already exists, you do you and make the game you want to make, that's more important to me than my own opinion or i'd go and make my own game.

Yeah but subversion for subversion's sake isn't exactly an improvement over the cliches. The only measuring stick that matters for whether a sex scene is any good is if it gets the engine running and to that i can firmly state none of them have.

Eh, maybe not that specific line, but the feel of it, each of them ends with the girl basically barking at the MC to cum already, do it, glaze them and i found it very unappealing.

With all that responding out of the way, time for some praise.

I really like Shadow as a character both in how you've written her and how you've given her connection the MC, i felt very invested in matching her pace and seeing where things would go with her, she's definitely 'best girl' at this point. Sparks is just fun, the arms-raised cheering Sparks made me smile several times (i'm not very physically expressive in RL) and the whole Jeffrey saga was delicious sugary syrup poured over my jaded and pessimistic heart.

I like how you used Serenity to start to draw the MC out of his head, by that point in the story it was really starting to get frustrating how the MC monologues in his head constantly mid-conversation and weaving into the story a way to get him to stop doing that was wonderful, very believable and satisfying and hopefully the start of the MC breaking that habit to the benefit of the player experience.

So yeah, i'm in, how often do you update roughly?

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
why is android download size on gofile and mixdrop almost a gig bigger?
Because several people said that they couldn't install it. Probably because it was over 2 gigs, so I compressed the images futher to fit under that. I don't know if this fixed their issue, since I haven't heard back. The Gdrive and Mega links are mine and I constantly update them whenever I do a hotfix, just like with my Patreon page. The others are from community uploaders and they set it up and leave it.

So yeah, i'm in, how often do you update roughly?
Roughly once every 4 months. I try to get it out faster sometimes, but sadly, I can't invest more time into it without putting my financial livelihood at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus and ffotu
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes