4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get Sparks' "A One Time Special Offer" event to trigger.
You probably chose "Nope, not falling for it" when she asked if you wanted a peek. That event is basically her giving you a peek.

Now that I think about it, it would be better as a secret and then I can make a tamer version of the event for those who choose the third option. It is essentially linked to the secret anyway. Thanks for letting me know!

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
pretty good game, not a big fan of horror but i really enjoy everything else so i can deal. i do feel that the requirements for the outfit things are a bit too high, its almost impossible to get even one for a girl without going out of your way to grind for it, grind hard for anything past the first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Answer to Big Sis pirate game question should be "The Secret of Monkey Island" however that doesn't work, in fact none of the titles from the monkey island series works.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Answer to Big Sis pirate game question should be "The Secret of Monkey Island" however that doesn't work, in fact none of the titles from the monkey island series works.
it is but is not the name is just monkey island she did say if you get close enough

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Spanish Patch Vch2
Wow, I can't believe someone went out of their way to translate the game :) Incredible! I can't speak a word of Spanish, so I don't know how good it is - but awesome to see none the less!

i do feel that the requirements for the outfit things are a bit too high
The outfits are actually meant to be a grind and are also meant to be unlocked across the entire playthrough. You'll notice what the last one for Luxe is. It's literally the "final form", which should only be gotten at the very end of the game. Some of the numbers may increase or decrease along the way to balance things out. That's still heavily work-in-progress.

Also, glad you appreciate the rest of it :D

Answer to Big Sis pirate game question should be "The Secret of Monkey Island"
It is, except it's "Of" instead of "of", with a capital O. Just tested it. Typing it that way, you get a response saying it's exactly right.
Thought it would be simpler to just keep every word capitalized instead of having the player guess which one should or shouldn't be. I need to see if it's possible to make it NOT case sensitive in general, but I don't know if renpy can work like that... It's on the to-do list. (If not, I'll just add a copy of the event where using "of" also works.) You know what? Nevermind, I'll add that option right now and reup the versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: YadenYu

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Thought it would be simpler to just keep every word capitalized instead of having the player guess which one should or shouldn't be.
Thereby punishing everyone who goes to the effort of instead of guessing. (n)

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Thereby punishing everyone who goes to the effort of instead of guessing.
No need to be rude about it. I definitely didn't intend to "punish" anyone. It was a miscalculation that no one pointed out until now. Anyway, I already fixed it and both the GDRIVE and MEGA links have been updated.

fuckCAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2018
It is, except it's "Of" instead of "of", with a capital O. Just tested it. Typing it that way, you get a response saying it's exactly right.
Thought it would be simpler to just keep every word capitalized instead of having the player guess which one should or shouldn't be. I need to see if it's possible to make it NOT case sensitive in general, but I don't know if renpy can work like that... It's on the to-do list. (If not, I'll just add a copy of the event where using "of" also works.) You know what? Nevermind, I'll add that option right now and reup the versions.
easiest way to do it would be to set the inputted string to lower case, then test against that

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
hello love your game and i want to support it but i dont use or will ever use patreon (since is horrible company for nfsw creators and they dont give a shit about them) do you have another platform as a plan b like subcribestar.adult or fanbox to support you?

Reactions: Finaldaniel89

The_Lost_One

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
do you have another platform as a plan b like subcribestar.adult or fanbox to support you?
Hey, thank you :) Sadly, I don't and I'm not yet sure if I can make it work due to the payout options... I'm aware of how Patreon has been in recent months, but they let me transfer money to online accounts, like PayPal, Payoneer etc.

With SubscribeStar, I'd have to transfer money to a local bank account and my country's laws regarding foreign income are undefined and really sketchy. Not long ago, there was a government shakedown where they tried to take half the earnings from all freelancers, as an example. Protests helped, but everyone's been wary of local banks since.

I'll look into some alternative methods soon, I guess... I do need the support to keep working on this and I've seen quite a few creators move away from Patreon.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes