Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't know who gave you the idea to turn these kind of games into a sims copycat, but they did not want any good for you that's sure.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
got stuck on this tip.

how many days or weeks should i pass just to clear this tip?
Where did that booklet/walkthrough come from? All I have is a thing on the top right. It also hasn't really given me any more direction other than to find someone stalking around at night (already done). It's pretty much the only thing I've done in the sandbox, but for some reason, nothing else is showing.

abetter.png

EDIT:

I think I've gotten through most of the content, but I cannot for the life of my figure out where to begin with Sophia. She is stuck saying "Don't touch me!" on the couch at noon.

Last edited:

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Where did that booklet/walkthrough come from? All I have is a thing on the top right. It also hasn't really given me any more direction other than to find someone stalking around at night (already done). It's pretty much the only thing I've done in the sandbox, but for some reason, nothing else is showing.

View attachment 1249998

EDIT:

I think I've gotten through most of the content, but I cannot for the life of my figure out where to begin with Sophia. She is stuck saying "Don't touch me!" on the couch at noon.
The booklet is from the new update (UI upgrade) what was written on it made my lizard brain scratching.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here you go peeps, follow this step by step guide and say no to your headaches.
Edit:
New walkthrough.
Also huge thanks to TuSlayer for his extensive bug testing, the game should play as intended now.
Changelog:

Last edited:

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Reading the comment above me I realized people write reviews even without playing the game, gg... awesome support, trully helps me in the long run.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Reading the comment above me I realized people write reviews even without playing the game, gg... awesome support, trully helps me in the long run.
I already played but restarting the game now with walktrough

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ah, right... okay, let me correct you then because you clearly played it. The woman (Jenny) doesn't vanish, she goes on a jog (I added that line five times when Jenny says I'll go jogging now). The sneaking part is intentionally made wrong, you were learned by a scammer! The game never meant for you to leave the house. The content of the game is pushed mostly by side conversations (you're not forced to do them)... and finally, it's not a walkthrough they are tips (showing hints to help you clear the next objective if you skip conversations).
To answer your question about Mia.
Whatever you choose to show/not show, she will have a different conversation... this can be seen when you talk to her in her room or the kitchen. This option does not limit what scenes will you have, but some major events further into the story. You can't make her mad, she loves MC and this relationship is pushed even further in the last update.
Seeing you still here means you like the game so far. Enjoy.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Utaka that's has been fixed, notified the mods with updated version... My bad... Also for anyone else having weird graphical glitches, I had the same using the compressed version.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here you go peeps, follow this step by step guide and say no to your headaches.
Edit:
New walkthrough.
Also huge thanks to TuSlayer for his extensive bug testing, the game should play as intended now.
Changelog:
Edited the main post with updated walkthrough and save file link, waiting on the mods to re-update game files.
PC
Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes