Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
welp what did you expect when next to english there was "spanish", 99% of spanish mtl is crap
I expected english it was written on the OP page 1 not some shitty MTL man this is one of my favorite h-game and the stupid spanish translator fucked it up so yeah what a shitty translation

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This remind me that hentai movie about an amusement park where sex with anyone anytime was allowed. I don't think this is NTR, this is more about a girl who love sex a lot, and want it with any dude what she find in her way. pretty much like that hentai movie theme. Thanks for the post

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what is this about uploading a file with a .exe extension instead of a .zip/.rar/.7z instead?
and in the installation information it says: 1. Extract and run.
when its actually "run and install"....

Reactions: swagymcswagful

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
welp what did you expect when next to english there was "spanish", 99% of spanish mtl is crap
In fact, in Spanish it was not mtl, only that there are words that I do not know their meaning from Japanese and I left the closest thing to something understandable when words like this came out, I will still improve the English translation and when I finish I hope you like it, this game was one of my first largest translations, it only translated games of 100 MB and maximum.
And I'm sorry if my English is bad, I've only been speaking Spanish for 10 years, I hope that now that I'm working it won't take long to write it correctly

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes