• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
oh boiii I hope they will make a normal english version which is not MTL cuz I just tried the game and its really turn off...
in what sense does it turn off? a game error or bad translation?
If it is a bad translation, it is less worrisome for me, and at most I will correct it in 1 week to something more decent ... or so I hope, I have been speaking only Spanish for 10 years and I am very exolated in English

Feb 26, 2018
Why are people going on about NTR when the brother is not the protagonist
Due to the " She was having her brother at school like usual when " can imply she was semi "faithful".
Now the reason why I say that is since there are people who still more or less think of sex between 2 person being somewhat sacred, and if 2 people practice it with one another "per usual" those people feel like there is a relationship. (am one of those suckers...)
And as this happens those people could also "input themselves" in the shoes (/want to associate with) the male partner thus they feel betrayed in the shoes of the partner.

So in short there is a certain group of horny people who wishes that a girl is strongly a town bike from the beginning, otherwise enough sex with only 1 partner and the player could feel jealous when someone else rides her. And if they feel jealousy from this they surely hate NTR and thus try to lump this in there. Like how shemales and traps are sometimes lumped together with futa... enough similarities and they are the same. :cautious:

Now I'm not saying which is right or wrong or perhaps "righter" and "wronger". Every person has their own kink, mindset, etc.

Anyway this was "yet another random person talking out of his ass" ted talk.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nynevongo

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
If the dev or person in charge of the translation see's this, with the translation being purely machine-based, I would like to help with a proper translation if for instance something might not make sense. Unfortunately I have no experience in RPGM so I wouldn't be able to do it directly like some people do fan translations but nonetheless I want to help, hmu if interested. I am about to try the game myself and leave some more feedback.

MaiShibari

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2018
Oh my god! I played this like 7 years ago blindly (in Japanese). Might have been my first RPG Maker game. Never thought I'd live to see the day when it's translated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nynevongo
Sep 20, 2019
So this was manually translated from Japanese to Spanish... and then machine translated to English? Am I getting that right or am I retarded?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Soooooo... i tried the spanish version, since that was not machine translated, but the lines are going past the text box. Is there any fix to this?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Actually, trying out other games of this translator, they all seem to have this problem where the text is going beyound the text box. A shame, the games look nice.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes