voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
A little feedback:

* I don't think you need to give the player the ability to change everyone's name. Just the MC is enough.

* This is really minor, but it would be nice if there was some sort of transition screen between the time they go to bed at night and wake up in the morning.That small amount of separation could make the game flow better.

* It's a click-n-fap which is not my favorite, but at the same time you're hitting some of my buttons with the activity.

* For a game, I wish there was some level of difficulty. There is zero barrier to getting with any of the girls, and seemingly none of your choices make a difference other than deciding who to fuck.

* I've seen better renders from Honey Select, so that's something to work towards.

I didn't hate it, and I'll stick around for the next update.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
A little feedback:

* I don't think you need to give the player the ability to change everyone's name. Just the MC is enough.

* This is really minor, but it would be nice if there was some sort of transition screen between the time they go to bed at night and wake up in the morning.That small amount of separation could make the game flow better.

* It's a click-n-fap which is not my favorite, but at the same time you're hitting some of my buttons with the activity.

* For a game, I wish there was some level of difficulty. There is zero barrier to getting with any of the girls, and seemingly none of your choices make a difference other than deciding who to fuck.

* I've seen better renders from Honey Select, so that's something to work towards.

I didn't hate it, and I'll stick around for the next update.
Disagree. I love being able to customize as much as possible: names, ages, relations ... the more choice the better.

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
Disagree. I love being able to customize as much as possible: names, ages, relations ... the more choice the better.
I think the obvious conclusion here is this is a matter of taste. While I am with you on this one, some effort is required to achieve this (although it is minimal, in Ren'py games), as evidenced by the fact that it so often fails. In this game, for instance, there was one instance where a text was labeled with Fairie Girl's name, but the line was clearly meant to be said by one of the other girls (I'll be honest, I don't remember the line; I do recall it was in the cafe where you meet Coffee Shop Girl).

My point being, while you and I may like the customizability, others may think this is effort that would be better expended elsewhere. Depending on the project, I might even agree with them, but I'll be honest, the degree of customizability is one of my favourite things about a game like e.g. Proud Father.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hopefully fixed script files.You will have to edit the names to remove anything before the word script.

Reactions: BuckyOHare

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
FUCK YES! first thing in this game i get to see a fairy piss and from then on you have a fan. I freaking love this. I love being able to name everyone and the real kitty even, a nice extra.

I'm really enjoying this one. Hope it goes the distance. Seriously best of luck and I'm looking forward to more.

Edit: just finished all the content (even did the trans optional stuff). Seriously can not wait for more. Ty for including a short girl and a chubby one. Love your unique LIs. Love the kinks. Thanks again

Last edited:

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
I enjoyed it but I chose no on the futa trans girl and still had the group with the trans in it. Everything else I loved. Especially a strawberry tasting, peeing, fairy. I'd love to see some more dialogue in this regard and not just a tease on the toilet. Honey Select will let you do some other things with the z button pee animation mod - I know from experience - just sayin' :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I enjoyed it but I chose no on the futa trans girl and still had the group with the trans in it. Everything else I loved. Especially a strawberry tasting, peeing, fairy. I'd love to see some more dialogue in this regard and not just a tease on the toilet. Honey Select will let you do some other things with the z button pee animation mod - I know from experience - just sayin' :)
Hopefully fixed script files.You will have to edit the names to remove anything before the word script.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-clever-name-v0-01-randyjmarsh.62642/post-4272480
The patches worked to keep both routes separate for me.

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I did some searching and couldn't find the mod you are talking about would you be able to point me in the right direction so I can check it out.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Really great :)
Hopefully there is more spanking scenes though, since they tease you a lot about spanking them. Hopefully they are otk too. But, that is just for my preference. I can't speak for everyone :)

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
RandyJMarsh I was referring to the flashbangz stuff. Their integration into HS1 is pretty good. All you have to do to get them to pee is to press/hold the z button. I think this is the one I have with all the mods but the original is around. There's also a pastebin for flashbangz with a torrent on the interwebs but I can't find it at the moment.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys,

Is the Dev still working on this one? I can't see any official links in the OP page. Just curious to see if there will be more content in the future.

Also, it would be easy to criticize this game... but you know what? I love it! Straight to the point, no unnecessary grinding, even though the graphs are on a low resolution, they are still cute.

I enjoyed it and hope to see more.

PS: It's the little things that may not count for the vast majority but I for one really loved that models have white ankle socks.
If anyone knows similar games that have that, please pm me. :D

Reactions: HansDampf788

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hey guys,

Is the Dev still working on this one? I can't see any official links in the OP page. Just curious to see if there will be more content in the future.

Also, it would be easy to criticize this game... but you know what? I love it! Straight to the point, no unnecessary grinding, even though the graphs are on a low resolution, they are still cute.

I enjoyed it and hope to see more.

PS: It's the little things that may not count for the vast majority but I for one really loved that models have white ankle socks.
If anyone knows similar games that have that, please pm me. :D
Hi yeah I am slowly working away on more content for this. I have only done two more days so far and want to get a couple more done before calling it an update but I think there is some fun stuff to see already in what I have done.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi yeah I am slowly working away on more content for this. I have only done two more days so far and want to get a couple more done before calling it an update but I think there is some fun stuff to see already in what I have done.
Awesome news! Looking forward for the next update!

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes