BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How I image the Yakuza series could have been with RandyJMarsh at the helm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason I feel the only one (or at least one of the few) who isn't interested in urination in this thread.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I like the game without the trans content or the watersports. :)
While I'm rather impartial to watersports, I really do like the way the scenes play out. The girls reactions range from sweet shyness and inquisitive insecurity to feisty forwardness and brazen bantering. The only thing missing after being called a pervert by Mia (again), is the MC reclining in a wing chair, expensive drink in hand, smugly saying 'You have no idea, grashopper.'. :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
While I'm rather impartial to watersports, I really do like the way the scenes play out. The girls reactions range from sweet shyness and inquisitive insecurity to feisty forwardness and brazen bantering. The only thing missing after being called a pervert by Mia (again), is the MC reclining in a wing chair, expensive drink in hand, smugly saying 'You have no idea, grashopper.'. :D
I couldn't tell, I haven't seen any watersports scenes for the game, and I'm not really curious to see what they are like. I actually feel a lot better about the game if I don't see any.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I couldn't tell, I haven't seen any watersports scenes for the game, and I'm not really curious to see what they are like. I actually feel a lot better about the game if I don't see any.
Eh, the vast majority is just harmlessly watching them pee on the toilet (or sometimes outside).

Reactions: BlasKyau

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm just to going to put this here as it doesn't warrant being labeled as a new update.
This only contains the new things you still need the latest version to put it into.

I have re-shot the first day so it doesn't look like total crap anymore.

Made a handful of small changes to the dialogue. Nothing interesting just tidying up.

Added an opacity slider for the text box it should default to zero so you won't notice it.
It's really only there to fix the android version, which can't use this patch but hey forward thinking or something.

Added an animation to Ash's first pee scene because she deserves it.

Changed it so that when you go to the park the player no longer peeks on Emma. This is something I should have changed ages ago as it's totally out of character for the MC. The scene is still there but it's Ash doing it by herself.

I think that's it.
So yeah I'm still trying to get some new content made this was just a good way to feel like I was doing things without blah blah blah something something something.

Apr 28, 2019
I'm just to going to put this here as it doesn't warrant being labeled as a new update.
This only contains the new things you still need the latest version to put it into.
Mega

Made a handful of small changes to the dialogue. Nothing interesting just tidying up.

Added an opacity slider for the text box it should default to zero so you won't notice it.
It's really only there to fix the android version, which can't use this patch but hey forward thinking or something.

Changed it so that when you go to the park the player no longer peeks on Emma. This is something I should have changed ages ago as it's totally out of character for the MC. The scene is still there but it's Ash doing it by herself.

I think that's it.
So yeah I'm still trying to get some new content made this was just a good way to feel like I was doing things without blah blah blah something something something.
Well I like what you did with it. I cant wait to see the next real update. This really is one of my favorite games.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Mega

I think that's it.
You're a fucking legend.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
While I'm not going to claim my writing is great I think you have misunderstood the way they talk to each other because that is the total opposite of what I was going for.
But labeling him as a "beta male" might just be the problem here. I don't see the world that way. He isn't an alpha or a beta he just is.
a doormat
or a walking dildo with money

I mean all characters treat MC like a doormat in the end , after they got to know him a bit , see that he is easy going and probably think "fuck it .. he is nice , he doesn't say anything ... gonna treat him like a doormat cause that's my long life dream"
especially his sister... don't understand how can you write the sister like that... I mean why add incest if you're gonna make the sister treat MC like that
.. so before they met the other people , they were the only 2 people in their life ..cared for each other , MC helped her through some major trauma from what we understand , been there for her as a emotional wall and what not to help her out and as soon she meets 1 new girl or the trans character ... bam MC walking dildo ... with money of course
Mr money bags what does he do ? throw more money ... enforce the money bags idea .. he likes being a doormat so yea...
sis did 180 as soon as some new characters were introduced...
I get everyone is in a open relationship ..everyone fucks each other... another character gets dibs on another character first ... which is pretty stupid from my point of view but that's just me,..,
but the sister's attitude towards MC ... is shit...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
a doormat
or a walking dildo with money

I mean all characters treat MC like a doormat in the end , after they got to know him a bit , see that he is easy going and probably think "fuck it .. he is nice , he doesn't say anything ... gonna treat him like a doormat cause that's my long life dream"
especially his sister... don't understand how can you write the sister like that... I mean why add incest if you're gonna make the sister treat MC like that
.. so before they met the other people , they were the only 2 people in their life ..cared for each other , MC helped her through some major trauma from what we understand , been there for her as a emotional wall and what not to help her out and as soon she meets 1 new girl or the trans character ... bam MC walking dildo ... with money of course
Mr money bags what does he do ? throw more money ... enforce the money bags idea .. he likes being a doormat so yea...
sis did 180 as soon as some new characters were introduced...
I get everyone is in a open relationship ..everyone fucks each other... another character gets dibs on another character first ... which is pretty stupid from my point of view but that's just me,..,
but the sister's attitude towards MC ... is shit...
I DON'T agree, but like I've seen in this thread you are not the only one that feels that way.

This vn like a others vns seems to hit people differently. I, like the mc, don't mind his situation or the attitudes of his harem.

This vn is definitely not for everyone and I can't say I would want it differently myself.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I DON'T agree, but like I've seen in this thread you are not the only one that feels that way.

This vn like a others vns seems to hit people differently. I, like the mc, don't mind his situation or the attitudes of his harem.

This vn is definitely not for everyone and I can't say I would want it differently myself.
I'm not sure how you can say I dont agree (because it's in the VN..the changes .. it's not something I perceived .. it's something that is happening)
before we met the other characters
1. were the MC and his sister talking acting nicely and was she nice to him?yes
2. after the new characters started getting introduced did she changed her attitude?did she changed how she spoke to her brother? yes
3. with time passing by has she started making more fun of MC and joining the others in mocking MC? yes she did (still not sure why time needed to pass since they are BROTHER AND SISTER but fuck me ... "plot" & "Character building"
with #4 I'm not 110% sure but I'm pretty sure at one point the sister "jokes" that she doesn't need MC anymore cause she found the trans character
now keep this in mind ... this is the same character that was a mess... because of some major trauma (which I either don't exactly remember or hasn't been exactly mentioned what) this is the same character that relied on the character to get from the dark place she was into a better place...the same character that depends on the MC for living (money wise) and so on... seriously
to me that says :
1. she either doesn't care about MC and was just a tool in her recovering
2. she started not caring about MC since trans & the other characters have been introduced.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm not sure how you can say I dont agree (because it's in the VN..the changes .. it's not something I perceived .. it's something that is happening)
before we met the other characters
1. were the MC and his sister talking acting nicely and was she nice to him?yes
2. after the new characters started getting introduced did she changed her attitude?did she changed how she spoke to her brother? yes
3. with time passing by has she started making more fun of MC and joining the others in mocking MC? yes she did (still not sure why time needed to pass since they are BROTHER AND SISTER but fuck me ... "plot" & "Character building"
with #4 I'm not 110% sure but I'm pretty sure at one point the sister "jokes" that she doesn't need MC anymore cause she found the trans character
now keep this in mind ... this is the same character that was a mess... because of some major trauma (which I either don't exactly remember or hasn't been exactly mentioned what) this is the same character that relied on the character to get from the dark place she was into a better place...the same character that depends on the MC for living (money wise) and so on... seriously
to me that says :
1. she either doesn't care about MC and was just a tool in her recovering
2. she started not caring about MC since trans & the other characters have been introduced.
I don't see how you could come to the conclusion that she doesn't care.
Does the dynamic change as the other girls come around. Sure it does he is now in a house full of woman and they like to mess with him. But the love is still there at least that is the intention if you can't see it maybe that's on me or maybe that's on you.
The girls joking about not needing him anymore is just that a joke it's fine to not find it funny but you clearly know what the intention is there.

Could I have added more scenes of them just hanging out and being nice to each other, yeah but then there would be less time to do other things with other people and I try to spread it around as best I can.

Saying you don't know how someone could disagree with you about something because what you see must be right doesn't make any sense. Friends and siblings joke with each other and that is what all this is meant to be. I'm glad you took the time to share your opinion buts that's just what it is an opinion.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't see how you could come to the conclusion that she doesn't care.
Does the dynamic change as the other girls come around. Sure it does he is now in a house full of woman and they like to mess with him. But the love is still there at least that is the intention if you can't see it maybe that's on me or maybe that's on you.
The girls joking about not needing him anymore is just that a joke it's fine to not find it funny but you clearly know what the intention is there.

Could I have added more scenes of them just hanging out and being nice to each other, yeah but then there would be less time to do other things with other people and I try to spread it around as best I can.

Saying you don't know how someone could disagree with you about something because what you see must be right doesn't make any sense. Friends and siblings joke with each other and that is what all this is meant to be. I'm glad you took the time to share your opinion buts that's just what it is an opinion.
I'm inclined to think you don't have any siblings..
I for one have 1 sister and 4 brothers older and younger than me
Lines like " We don't need you anymore" are... not funny... in my some years ..doesn't matter how many but enough .. I never heard any of my siblings make a "joke" like that... it's a shitty joke .. no sibling would say that

"I don't see how you could come to the conclusion that she doesn't care."
Does she makes fun of him? Yeah..
Does she takes it further than normal ? Yeah..
Did she deny him sex for example? Yea..
Has she made anything for him ? Yea...nothing...
Has she repaid/rewarded/helped in some way for everything MC is doing for her? Yea.. says she doesn't need him anymore cause trans char is in the house and other people
Their relationship has indeed evolved ... from loving siblings .. to I don't know what the fuck that is to be honest.. a shitty one..
Again I say a person who goes through something major (a trauma) will not take that kind of behaviour with the person that helped them through... that person will be infallible (this is said from the point of view of a person who has gone through such things in his life)
I'm not saying that MC is infallible but that's how he should be seen from the point of view of the person that he helped through.
So her behaviour from my point of view makes me believe MC means nothing to her ... just a means to an end...

There are things I'm not a fan of in VNs and most them I can find them in your VN still I went with it and try to play it... ended up playing quite a big part of the game until 0.4 if I'm not mistaken , while talking to someone(you my boy blue!) about the game but I just couldn't play anymore seeing the way the sister "evolves" annoys the fuck out of me so I had to drop it.
I mean out of all the things I try to avoid ... none of them bothered me as much as the relationship between MC and his sister...and that says a lot.

Anyway .... these are just some thoughts that I had about your VN , these are not meant to be taken as a insult (even though they might come across as such) and if they were then I do apologize.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes