Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Loving it...
This guy will probably tell his grandkids...or not :ROFLMAO:
Also: Some pharmaceutical active substances end up in the urine (not getting metabolised in the liver), so ... free drugs :giggle: on top of the huge dopamine kick this lucky guy was already on considering the situation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This guy will probably tell his grandkids...or not :ROFLMAO:
Also: Some pharmaceutical active substances end up in the urine (not getting metabolised in the liver), so ... free drugs :giggle: on top of the huge dopamine kick this lucky guy was already on considering the situation.
Truth!!! The after video made me chuckle. I can't blame him for being slow to leave but it was funny her shooing him and telling him to get the fuck off.

Now if only this vn had a singer in it :ROFLMAO:

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Truth!!! The after video made me chuckle. I can't blame him for being slow to leave but it was funny her shooing him and telling him to get the fuck off.

Now if only this vn had a singer in it :ROFLMAO:
"Next time I will last longer I swear..." :LOL: / "Look mom - no hands" / "Note to self: Bring extra pants next time" / "I hope my pants are on the pill..."

PS: I can whip something up in DAZ later, but I am away from my powerful machine atm...

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
"Next time I will last longer I swear..." :LOL: / "Look mom - no hands" / "Note to self: Bring extra pants next time" / "I hope my pants are on the pill..."

PS: I can whip something up in DAZ later, but I am away from my powerful machine atm...
I owe you some reacts. I needed these laughs. :love:
Looking forward to it :)

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I owe you some reacts. I needed these laughs. :love:
Looking forward to it :)
Either that or I go through with my "NTR is the mind-killer" gag featuring Chani from Dune in a stillsuit and with rutty sandworms. :LOL: The latter wound be easier though because of sunny daylight and stuff. No watersports though... :eek:

I am sorry for hijacking this thread :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to try it again , without the trans character
Its been a while since I last played, can't believe I missed the last update and it had come out without me knowing...wish there was an easier way to get update notifications, but I digress. I wanted mention I had also posted in the past how much I loved this raunchy, deviant treasure of a game, but did notice a slight change in the bro-sis dynamic.

While I do recall some of the jokes being more sexual in nature once Jaime? joins the harem...specifically with the MC always being ganged up on and being the butt of the jokes, it does seem the girls always get the better of him than the other way around. That said, maybe I was just being a tad over sensitive, as I had also really enjoyed the affectionate lovey-dovey aspect of the bro-sis relationship, but once the harem really began to expand... in particular with adding the trans and little person characters, the latter of which always has a bit of an aggressive/adversarial-antagonistic relationship with the the MC, so that's where I saw most of the slightly more cutting/biting jokes.

In some way I believe the sis just being around all these girls have helped draw her out of her shell and not make her feel so dependent on the MC, but the drawback is that she too is copying their attempts at comedic banter, with some jokes being a tad more biting than I would prefer. I did see there was a brief scene in the last update where all the girls were out and it was just the MC and the sister, and for once they cuddled on the couch and went back to their pre-harem affectionate selves. I get that with all the ladies in the house its harder to spend time with all of them, but I always just considered the true main couple at the center of the harem what we had in the beginning, and its nice to see they still regard each other as such more often. Furthermore, if she's going to joke around at his expense, it would also be nice to for her to have his back occasionally when the other tend to get rowdy and gang up on him.

All that said, I love the game, as silly as it is, and look forward to more sharing the love!

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Either that or I go through with my "NTR is the mind-killer" gag featuring Chani from Dune in a stillsuit and with rutty sandworms. :LOL: The latter wound be easier though because of sunny daylight and stuff. No watersports though... :eek:
Fair enough lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Its been a while since I last played, can't believe I missed the last update and it had come out without me knowing...wish there was an easier way to get update notifications, but I digress. I wanted mention I had also posted in the past how much I loved this raunchy, deviant treasure of a game, but did notice a slight change in the bro-sis dynamic.

While I do recall some of the jokes being more sexual in nature once Jaime? joins the harem...specifically with the MC always being ganged up on and being the butt of the jokes, it does seem the girls always get the better of him than the other way around. That said, maybe I was just being a tad over sensitive, as I had also really enjoyed the affectionate lovey-dovey aspect of the bro-sis relationship, but once the harem really began to expand... in particular with adding the trans and little person characters, the latter of which always has a bit of an aggressive/adversarial-antagonistic relationship with the the MC, so that's where I saw most of the slightly more cutting/biting jokes.

In some way I believe the sis just being around all these girls have helped draw her out of her shell and not make her feel so dependent on the MC, but the drawback is that she too is copying their attempts at comedic banter, with some jokes being a tad more biting than I would prefer. I did see there was a brief scene in the last update where all the girls were out and it was just the MC and the sister, and for once they cuddled on the couch and went back to their pre-harem affectionate selves. I get that with all the ladies in the house its harder to spend time with all of them, but I always just considered the true main couple at the center of the harem what we had in the beginning, and its nice to see they still regard each other as such more often. Furthermore, if she's going to joke around at his expense, it would also be nice to for her to have his back occasionally when the other tend to get rowdy and gang up on him.

All that said, I love the game, as silly as it is, and look forward to more sharing the love!
not really a slight change when it gets from
being together and showing that they care about each other
to jokes
"we don't need you"
and stuff like that...
I wouldn't say that's a slight change, a slight change would be instead of drinking my coffee with 1 spoon of sugar I'll take 1 and a half or less than 1 spoon

that's a big change to outright mocking the only person that stayed with her, helped her through her difficult past , feeds her, gives her cloths , money, roof ... etc etc
oh yea she says I love you every once in a while (though to be honest I don't really recall her saying that) and it's all fine and dandy
I'll go back to being a mat for you and your other besties ...
Sorry the sis is in my eyes a bit of a piece of shit
MC is not that far of for being so passive with what concerns about the brother-sister relationship
I could accept everything in this VN that it's currently on, no problems , even though there are a few kinks that are not something I enjoy , I could get passed it
but the relationship between the brother and sister is shit...
MC is basically a doormat and Sis sees MC as a walking-talking-ATM-Dildo

Now let this be understood, I in no form or shape am saying dev is bad, or anything like that , I'm saying I don't like this dynamic between them and for me personally it destroyed the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The update thing was only for the first day there is still a lot of work to do in the future if I want to get the whole game looking reasonable.
I thought that butt wiggle was pretty cute back when I made it, glad you like it:)
As it says in the game Liz is underage so there will be no lewding her but I do intend to bring her back to be around more.

P.S Thanks same to you.
I checked that I had already asked who Liz was. I guess the answer explains why I don't know her.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.
Regarding the jokes I have given my opinion on this not long ago in this thread but it's all meant to be in good fun.

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry the next proper update is still going to be a while away. I am working on something of a mini update right now that hopefully I can get finished sooner rather than later but I can't make any promises on that.

You really deserve fast "petting". Never saw developer answering so fast and also answering to every calling and so on. You got some skills not just in "programing." I tip my hat to you.

I also understand that really good "Art" if I can call it that way takes time and nourishment, so take break between sometimes and go for cookies and hot chocolate, and most important have fun working.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi so I have a little thing for you;)

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
So please move along and have a nice day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
This is terrible! Now I have to live with knowing for certain how great the game could be with a cute feminine MC :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

WARNING WARNING WARNING
Now you make me want Jamie as MC.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes