RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I'm inclined to think you don't have any siblings..
I for one have 1 sister and 4 brothers older and younger than me
Lines like " We don't need you anymore" are... not funny... in my some years ..doesn't matter how many but enough .. I never heard any of my siblings make a "joke" like that... it's a shitty joke .. no sibling would say that

"I don't see how you could come to the conclusion that she doesn't care."
Does she makes fun of him? Yeah..
Does she takes it further than normal ? Yeah..
Did she deny him sex for example? Yea..
Has she made anything for him ? Yea...nothing...
Has she repaid/rewarded/helped in some way for everything MC is doing for her? Yea.. says she doesn't need him anymore cause trans char is in the house and other people
Their relationship has indeed evolved ... from loving siblings .. to I don't know what the fuck that is to be honest.. a shitty one..
Again I say a person who goes through something major (a trauma) will not take that kind of behaviour with the person that helped them through... that person will be infallible (this is said from the point of view of a person who has gone through such things in his life)
I'm not saying that MC is infallible but that's how he should be seen from the point of view of the person that he helped through.
So her behaviour from my point of view makes me believe MC means nothing to her ... just a means to an end...

There are things I'm not a fan of in VNs and most them I can find them in your VN still I went with it and try to play it... ended up playing quite a big part of the game until 0.4 if I'm not mistaken , while talking to someone(you my boy blue!) about the game but I just couldn't play anymore seeing the way the sister "evolves" annoys the fuck out of me so I had to drop it.
I mean out of all the things I try to avoid ... none of them bothered me as much as the relationship between MC and his sister...and that says a lot.

Anyway .... these are just some thoughts that I had about your VN , these are not meant to be taken as a insult (even though they might come across as such) and if they were then I do apologize.
It's cool I don't take people telling me they don't like what I have done as an insult and I'm always interested in hearing what they think about it.
I know this game isn't for everyone hell I'm still surprised that anyone enjoys my nonsense.
So thanks for giving it a try and feeling strongly enough about it to share your thoughts.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure how you can say I dont agree (because it's in the VN..the changes .. it's not something I perceived .. it's something that is happening)
before we met the other characters
1. were the MC and his sister talking acting nicely and was she nice to him?yes
2. after the new characters started getting introduced did she changed her attitude?did she changed how she spoke to her brother? yes
3. with time passing by has she started making more fun of MC and joining the others in mocking MC? yes she did (still not sure why time needed to pass since they are BROTHER AND SISTER but fuck me ... "plot" & "Character building"
with #4 I'm not 110% sure but I'm pretty sure at one point the sister "jokes" that she doesn't need MC anymore cause she found the trans character
now keep this in mind ... this is the same character that was a mess... because of some major trauma (which I either don't exactly remember or hasn't been exactly mentioned what) this is the same character that relied on the character to get from the dark place she was into a better place...the same character that depends on the MC for living (money wise) and so on... seriously
to me that says :
1. she either doesn't care about MC and was just a tool in her recovering
2. she started not caring about MC since trans & the other characters have been introduced.
I will not comment on the relationship if you have the trans LI in the harem, as I don't have her.

But without her the jokes look like this, jokes, and if I remember well, the MC does them too.

In my game, the MC has an open relationship with a group of girls where he's the only male (I didn't include the trans character among the LIs who have a relationship with the MC) in which everyone jokes and enjoys what it seems a healthy relationship

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I will not comment on the relationship if you have the trans LI in the harem, as I don't have her.

But without her the jokes look like this, jokes, and if I remember well, the MC does them too.

In my game, the MC has an open relationship with a group of girls where he's the only male (I didn't include the trans character among the LIs who have a relationship with the MC).
The amount of "jokes" MC does .. are far inferior to how many times he is the butt of the jokes from all of them .. though I don't really care about most of them .. well maybe not caring is not the word I'm looking for ... anyway the relationship between sister and MC is the one I was most interested and the difference is sky high(between the jokes , sis vs mc)
Like I said in my earlier post a person who has been through some heavy trauma (like it is implied in the VN cause to be honest I can't remember if it's told or not) will not turn against the person that helped them through those times , that's literaly biting the hand that fed you , in this example works in both ways .. since he is also the only provider in that house (talking about MC and his sister)
I would have accepted I guess or not have been that bothered if those jokes were made between them , alone and while others start making fun of him she would try in some way to defend him but nope... that's not the case here...
Here we have the exact opposite.
Also the open relationship and what not .. while it bothers me .. it wasn't a deal breaker... the relationship with his sister was the deal breaker for me.
Not sure why you mentioned the open relationship to be honest.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The amount of "jokes" MC does .. are far inferior to how many times he is the butt of the jokes from all of them .. though I don't really care about most of them .. well maybe not caring is not the word I'm looking for ... anyway the relationship between sister and MC is the one I was most interested and the difference is sky high(between the jokes , sis vs mc)
Like I said in my earlier post a person who has been through some heavy trauma (like it is implied in the VN cause to be honest I can't remember if it's told or not) will not turn against the person that helped them through those times , that's literaly biting the hand that fed you , in this example works in both ways .. since he is also the only provider in that house (talking about MC and his sister)
I would have accepted I guess or not have been that bothered if those jokes were made between them , alone and while others start making fun of him she would try in some way to defend him but nope... that's not the case here...
Also the open relationship and what not .. while it bothers me .. it wasn't a deal breaker... the relationship with his sister was the deal breaker for me.
The last sentence of what I wanted to say is missing, since when I copied it (I write things in Word, it's simpler for me and it tends to correct me if I misspell the words) I accidentally cut it:

in which everyone jokes and enjoys what it seems a healthy relationship
It was the latter that I wanted to emphasize, and not that they were in an open relationship.

On the other hand, the truth is that I don't remember mentioning the trauma of the sister (it seems to me that it is insinuated, but speaking openly, I think not). It would be nice if RandyJMarsh went a little deeper into this.

I don't see sister jokes as hurtful, but I can understand that some people see them in a nasty way. In any case, they don't strike me as malicious or made to humiliate or insult the MC. In general, they are sexual jokes, of better or worse taste according to the perception of each one, but that in reality not made in a sibylline way. At least is how I see them.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
I'm all up for the banter between the house. I think this might be a cultural thing as to how you react to something like this.

Reginald D Hunter said it best, "You have the ability to take the piss. You take the piss out the Queen, out yourself, out the government, even your friends."

If I go a day without telling my Brother, Sister or best friend to fuck off, I know it's been a boring day.

Last edited:

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Honestly, just don't pursue the trans character and most of your issues will go away. I followed her path until she fucked one of the girls and creampied her before the MC, reloaded my save and ignored her and have been completely happy with the game since. The jokes are still present (I think I don't recall any dialogue bothering me except for shit on the trans path) but they definitely aren't as impactful when you don't have another dick creaming your LIs.

Edit: I also remember quite a few scenes of the brother and sister just cuddling on the couch and whatnot being sweet to each other. Possible these are alternate scenes to stuff on the trans path?

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly, just don't pursue the trans character and most of your issues will go away. I followed her path until she fucked one of the girls and creampied her before the MC, reloaded my save and ignored her and have been completely happy with the game since.
honestly I believe you haven't read my posts
While the trans character getting first to sleep with 1 LI is ... annoying.. and it can be intrepretted in lots of ways... that didn't annoy me as much as the relationship between the sister and MC
that's what made me drop the game.
EDIT : I apologize if I sound... snappy or something like that, this post was made with no ill intent

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
honestly I believe you haven't read my posts
While the trans character getting first to sleep with 1 LI is ... annoying.. and it can be intrepretted in lots of ways... that didn't annoy me as much as the relationship between the sister and MC
that's what made me drop the game.
EDIT : I apologize if I sound... snappy or something like that, this post was made with no ill intent
No, I read your post I was just saying without the trans character in my playthrough I don't remember the issue you are talking about. I probably didn't word it correctly I remember the sister being really sweet and loving with MC aside from one or two jokes and I don't recall any of them being "we don't need you anymore". Either way imo game is 100% better without her sorry I can't remember her name Jaime. Also no problem I didn't think it was snappy.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No, I read your post I was just saying without the trans character in my playthrough I don't remember the issue you are talking about. I probably didn't word it correctly I remember the sister being really sweet and loving with MC aside from one or two jokes and I don't recall any of them being "we don't need you anymore". Either way imo game is 100% better without her sorry I can't remember her name. Also no problem I didn't think it was snappy.
oh .. okay, didn't realize that without the trans character the personality of the sister is so much different...
maybe I'll give it a go in the future... just probably not right now :p
also thanks :D

Reactions: JonTommy

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
oh .. okay, didn't realize that without the trans character the personality of the sister is so much different...
I only played the trans route to the point of Jamie fucking Holly so I don't know what the difference is but in some scenes of the non-trans route the MC still just feels like a walking dildo with money for the girls, also in order to compensate the lack of trans-dick the girls got a strap on because the MC's dick is not enough for them.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Well, I can't guarantee you it's a whole lot different as I didn't follow the trans path after she got with Holly before MC but I really don't remember many or any jokes about not needing MC any more and the sister really seemed pretty loving the whole time in my opinion. So hopefully if you do give it another shot it's to your liking! :)

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Honestly if you're this bothered by jokes and toys, I don't think any amount of removing characters will make it "better" in the long run, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment later when Randy inevitably decides to write something funny on that path too.

Reactions: Hordragg

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly if you're this bothered by jokes and toys, I don't think any amount of removing characters will make it "better" in the long run, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment later when Randy inevitably decides to write something funny on that path too.
one of the reasons why I'm reluctant to try it again , without the trans character

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Toys and the humor don't bother me, as long as I can avoid any other dick I'm golden. I like how things are with the girls just loving each other and the MC.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
I've been doing a replay to have a look through your updates to the first few days (love the butt wiggle).

Have you got any plans to add Elizabeth to the group Randy?

P.S. Hope you're having a good week.

Edit: I searched the thread for Elizabeth and nothing showed. Searched after posting for Liz and I see the answer to my question. Slightly sad she isn't joining out group of love.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I've been doing a replay to have a look through your updates to the first few days (love the butt wiggle).

Have you got any plans to add Elizabeth to the group Randy?

P.S. Hope you're having a good week.

Edit: I searched the thread for Elizabeth and nothing showed. Searched after posting for Liz and I see the answer to my question. Slightly sad she isn't joining out group of love.
The update thing was only for the first day there is still a lot of work to do in the future if I want to get the whole game looking reasonable.
I thought that butt wiggle was pretty cute back when I made it, glad you like it:)
As it says in the game Liz is underage so there will be no lewding her but I do intend to bring her back to be around more.

P.S Thanks same to you.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes