RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Yes it worked. I can give you my last save game if you want to check maybe is there something else to Jaime which has to be there to work.
No that wouldn't help the only thing it's tied to is the persistent data.
Does Jamie show up on the gallery page?

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
No that wouldn't help the only thing it's tied to is the persistent data.
Does Jamie show up on the gallery page?
Don't know I played the whole game, yet there are only two girls in gallery others are shown by ?. But my save data clearly works.
Don't tell me have to play trough again couse I missed something.
1638709700799.png 1638709772335.png

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Don't know I played the whole game, yet there are only two girls in gallery others are shown by ?. But my save data clearly works.
Don't tell me have to play trough again couse I missed something.
View attachment 1531272 View attachment 1531274
Sorry to say this but yeah. It looks like you started playing before I added the gallery. When I did that it required a restart to log the girls/MC names so that they would show up within the replays. It was the best way to make it all work.

If you want to check out this little update you will have to skip through the game until after you meet Jamie for the first time.
It would probably only take a few minutes max to ctrl through it all. It should set her from 0 to 1 after you name her but go a little further just to make sure.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is terrible! Now I have to live with knowing for certain how great the game could be with a cute feminine MC :p
Now you make me want Jamie as MC.
Yeah I never dreamed I would enjoy a trans led avn but this glimpse into the possibilities is pretty persuasive.

My male mc of the main story I do miss, I will not lie but both him and Jamie are nicer people than I so they both still interest me.

The juxtaposition of her not being as horny and gong ho for lewdness while Ash is always wet and wanting Is a fascinating odd couple vibe.

I love your work RandyJMarsh thank you:)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi so I have a little thing for you;)

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
So please move along and have a nice day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1638727239979.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it's safe to say most of the people that really, really hated Jamie have gone since she was never going to get a toggle to turn her female nor was she being removed.

I think by now most people have realised the dev adds content he wants and won't be moved by outside opinions so hopefully those left are fans of the game.

Granted some people do have Jamie free runs so it probably won't be for them but I think there is enough warning there so people can't complain.

We'll see though.

Never can tell with people on this site.

That being said, I also have a black screen on the side stories part. It just says "return" at the bottom.

Normal game works fine, just the side story doesn't.

Edit - It was on a fresh save. Side story does work when I got past her first scene in the toilets.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's safe to say most of the people that really, really hated Jamie have gone since she was never going to get a toggle to turn her female nor was she being removed.

I think by now most people have realised the dev adds content he wants and won't be moved by outside opinions so hopefully those left are fans of the game.

Granted some people do have Jamie free runs so it probably won't be for them but I think there is enough warning there so people can't complain.

We'll see though.

Never can tell with people on this site.
I have decided that after the warnings I will go from downloading and watching it. In fact, without knowing anything about her, it isn't that I feel a great interest in seeing it.

Although in principle the only things about her that I don't like are the sex scenes, I haven't included her in my game (I consider it reason enough to do so).

Apr 28, 2019
Hi so I have a little thing for you;)

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
So please move along and have a nice day.
Wait,wait,wait! You are telling me that you can play as Jamie? is it the whole game or do you cut it short? Why am I just finding out about this? I love this, but I also love the real story. I cant wait for an update on that.

• Red Heart

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I think there is enough warning there so people can't complain.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If only more people thought like you and me the world would be a better place.

That being said, I also have a black screen on the side stories part. It just says "return" at the bottom.

Normal game works fine, just the side story doesn't.

Edit - It was on a fresh save. Side story does work when I got past her first scene in the toilets.
Glad you figured it out.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Cute Pizza Girl is 18 and can drink?!

This makes me surprisingly happy as it always weirds me out when people in VNs can't drink from 18-21 (sorry America :))

Great side story Randy!
Cute pizza girl can do whatever she wants:p
Yeah the drinking age is 18 where I live I didn't even think about it being 21.
Thanks I'm happy you liked it.

Reactions: frogslol
Apr 28, 2019
I hope you enjoy it. I'm really interested to hear your opinions on this:love:
Well I loved it, Id like a little more if that is possible. I still love the original story because I love how the MC treats her, but I do like the story from her eyes. I also loved how you made her so shy. In the beginning of my transitioning I felt the same way, hell I still do somedays. You did a great job Randy. Im proud of you and this game.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Well I loved it, Id like a little more if that is possible. I still love the original story because I love how the MC treats her, but I do like the story from her eyes. I also loved how you made her so shy. In the beginning of my transitioning I felt the same way, hell I still do somedays. You did a great job Randy. Im proud of you and this game.
Thank you so much that really means a lot to me.
I would like to do more of her story in the future. I think her and Ash make a fun team. But I really need to try and find my way back into the main story

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you so much that really means a lot to me.
I would like to do more of her story in the future. I think her and Ash make a fun team. But I really need to try and find my way back into the main story
I think she would have made an awesome MC with Ash. This side story shows that. Seeing the emotional conflict we got glimpses of first hand was great.

Despite having a horny fairy and living with one of the horniest girls her story elements still have a serious undertone we don't get much of with the male MC. His story is still great but far more light hearted, Jamie's is more emotionally charged due to the conflicts with her mother and herself.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes