RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
any news about potential update guy's ? :) time begin to be long
Hi there I took sometime off after the last update and since then I put out a couple of mini ones (the day1 reshoot and Jamies sidestory). As Spfjolietjake said I am now back to working on the main story. I can't give you any potential time frame for that though it just takes as long as it takes.
Thanks for your interest in my silly nonsense :)

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
It's random thing time again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aloy finds strange objects from before the fall and analyses them with her focus...

Curiously she decides to give those weird ceramic bowls a trial run...

For sure more comfortable than standing. But some problems persist...

'Hello, my name is Kena! Did you see a bridge of spi- wait, why are you naked? And what is this smell? I really like your hair!'
Kena has had so many questions... but Aloy had only one answer: 'Wrong franchise!'

Edit: Snuck in another one. #4. Small disclaimer: Kena will keep her clothes on at all times...

Last edited:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Aloy finds strange objects from before the fall and analyses them with her focus...

Really nice work. I love it.:love:
But do you really have to come in here and show me up:p(just to be clear this is a joke)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Needed that pick me up. Thanks :)

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
It just made me want Forbidden West to launch sooner so now i'm going to go to PS Store and stare at my pre order and watch the countdown tick away in sadness.
I wish the devs would implement a pee feature like in Death Stranding. So much for equality...

Edit: Also now you will subconsciously search the game world for culverts & old toilet bowls when it finally releases :p

Edit2: Anything comes to mind that would cheer you up (DAZ render-wise that is :sneaky:)? Due to health reasons (heart inflammation) I will spend more time than I would like to in front of my PC in the next 3-6 months :(. Can probably kiss most of my muscle mass goodbye until then. Not intented as a pity post. Still processing all this stuff...

Last edited:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I wish the devs would implement a pee feature like in Death Stranding. So much for equality...

Edit: Also now you will subconsciously search the game world for culverts & old toilet bowls when it finally releases :p

Edit2: Anything comes to mind that would cheer you up (DAZ render-wise that is :sneaky:)? Due to health reasons (heart inflammation) I will spend more time than I would like to in front of my PC in the next 3-6 months :(. Can probably kiss most of my muscle mass goodbye until then. Not intented as a pity post. Still processing all this stuff...
That sucks man hope everything goes ok for you(y)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes