RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
This game could really use a proper description on the main page but I have no idea what to put.
So I declare the first annual(not actually annual)description writing competition.

Rules:
There are none.
Prizes:
There probably are none?

I really just begging for help here. So take pity on your poor terrible game dev and help me out please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: turgsh01 and Lerd0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game could really use a proper description on the main page but I have no idea what to put.
So I declare the first annual(not actually annual)description writing competition.

Rules:
There are none.
Prizes:
There probably are none?

I really just begging for help here. So take pity on your poor terrible game dev and help me out please and thank you.
Welcome to the Seinfeld* of adult vns. A adult visual novel that gloriously and blatantly is about nothing. Come sit, join the beautiful ladies for the laughs, lewdity and occasional head pat.

*with a very lovable but naughty fairy and a nice selection of kinks.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
Welcome to the Seinfeld* of adult vns. A adult visual novel that gloriously and blatantly is about nothing. Come sit, join the beautiful ladies for the laughs, lewdity and occasional head pat.

*with a very lovable but naughty fairy and a nice selection of kinks.
Welcome to A Clever Name, where everything is made up and the themes don't matter

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
-"It is impossible to describe this VN without acknowledgeging the strong morals of its creator that shine through the decisions of its main character. Truth, honor, respect and the welfare of others are all-important for him. Still he adheres to his biological imperative as a human to 'get his rocks off' in layman's terms. Never straying from a consensual path that is or bowing down to societal peer pressure. He is accepting of fetishes and hardly ever judges those around him. As a result he is amassing like-minded people all around. Not in the way of a 'harem' but as equals."

-"Best game ever - according to Jim"

-"Set phasers to wholesome!"

-"Mom, I wanna play the horny pixie game again!"

-"This game is PR gold - a pixie working in public relations"

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
"You are an average guy living with your sister then one day you meet a dirty minded fairy who loves to pee. Together you will meet and help those in need (the fact they are beautiful ladies is a happy conincidence). Will your new friends become something more with you? How about with each other?"

Something like that? I'd want to add something in there about the banter/good-naturedness of everyone, but can't really make it flow.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Rules:
There are none.
Prizes:
There probably are none?

SEX! Now that I've got your attention, would you like a game where you're a manly man, handsome with his own harem? Of course you do! You're a beautiful person yourself! But wait there's more!!! What if you...yes YOU could rescue a transitioning male to female and look like the supreme virtuous knight that you are already (We know you're bloody awesome already good sir/madam)? Well then we've got a treat for you, act now and you can make her your best friend and get sucked off by big booty bitches together on the couch while you play Tekken*! If that's not enough you can have that for FREE!!! Yes for free! Not an extra scene. All this for the low low price of your soul your time, act now and receive a free air Guitar!!! That's right a FREE AIR GUITAR while stocks last, act now to avoid disappointment.

* Actual experience may vary, no purchase necessary, this does not affect your statutory rights.

koeningsegg100

Oct 26, 2021
i hope this game continues even without plot its relaxing compared to everything else people are making it's nice and the characters are fun to learn more about

i'm looking forward to more content because i really hope there is more to come

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i hope this game continues even without plot its relaxing compared to everything else people are making it's nice and the characters are fun to learn more about

i'm looking forward to more content because i really hope there is more to come
Nah, it's finished.

Dev told us all to screw off and moved to Equador with his harem of body pillows.

crazyfarside

Jan 7, 2018
Hi there I took sometime off after the last update and since then I put out a couple of mini ones (the day1 reshoot and Jamies sidestory). As Spfjolietjake said I am now back to working on the main story. I can't give you any potential time frame for that though it just takes as long as it takes.
Thanks for your interest in my silly nonsense :)
nice, came here to check if this game was abandoned, happy to see it wasn't, hope your break went great.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021

Rules:
There are none.
Prizes:
There probably are none?

A slice of life story about a man, his sister, and the perverts he meets along the way. O, also, there's a pixie.

Although tbh, I rather like the description as it is. It certainly got my attention when I looked at it.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
"You are just a random guy walking down the street when, by chance, you save a fairy-like creature. Turns out she's not like those fairies from fairytales. She's a sex fiend, and will get you in all sorts of steamy hot situations with several girls. This is the story of your daily life with a fairy and the girls. Also your sister is a cat. Don't worry about it."

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
since no one quoted the orginal i will.
"
You are an average guy living with your sister then one day you meet a dirty minded fairy.
There is no actual plot going on here.
I know it's not much of an original idea but I will see where I can go with it. "
simple and perfect <3
Well only thing we could add is the plot is plotless.
and well semi rich too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Tipping my virtual fedora at AWillowAtDawn and siding with Hugh Jonson here: the original is good. And quite original, too. Granted I called the description 'uninviting' in my review, thinking back on it, it did play a part in drawing me in.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Will 'A Clever Name' repeat the ... with its description? :unsure: I never got a chance to try new Coke - was locked tight behind the Iron Curtain at the time. No lack of cola though...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hi so I have a little thing for you;)

WARNING WARNING WARNING
If you don't have Jamie(the trans girl) in your game - there is nothing for you here!
If you're not interested in content that features her - there is nothing for you here!
So please move along and have a nice day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a friend who's a trans girl, and she absolutely loved this side story, too (she also likes the main game). She doesn't have an account here, so I offered to post this on her behalf: She would love it if you ever continued this side story, perhaps with Rachel filling some of the supportive role for Jamie that the MC plays in the main story.

Beyond that, both of us love the game!

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes