Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In the main story, Jamie was open and having fun and being carefree. Also letting her inner perv out. I guess you could say she could for once in her life be her and not worry about being judged. In the side story i felt she was being very repressive with everything i guess. I would say she seemed very timid and acting like a proper (cough, cough) Catholic schoolgirl instead of (main story) a perv from the start
I personally see some of that but I chaulk it up to the mc and girls being thrust upon her in the main vn. If the ash enabled mc hadn't stepped in when he did she would be shy and a good "catholic" girl.

Her solo route is understandably slower to that change. But to me she still is the same Jamie at the beginning of her story in the main vn.

People and events change us and how we react. It's truly amazing to see if you are lucky enough to witness it irl.

My two cents

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I personally see some of that but I chaulk it up to the mc and girls being thrust upon her in the main vn.
This was my take on it, too. The side story still has Jamie as timid as she was when the MC encountered her in the main story, and she's getting a different kind of support than she did in the main story (and from fewer people, at least so far).

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
In the main story, Jamie was open and having fun and being carefree. Also letting her inner perv out. I guess you could say she could for once in her life be her and not worry about being judged. In the side story i felt she was being very repressive with everything i guess. I would say she seemed very timid and acting like a proper (cough, cough) Catholic schoolgirl instead of (main story) a perv from the start
I can certainly see where you are coming from. In the main story she had a guy show interest in her even after telling him about herself, not something she was used to happening so she got excited and let herself go a little. She was still shy around the other girls. She freaked when the MC brought Sarah and Holly into the cafe.

In the side story she didn't know how the twins would react so was trying to hide it from them. Also I would say she wasn't really sure if she was into girls at that point.

There's also the fact that my writing sucks and I'm bad at this so it could just be that.
As the others already said she was reacting in a different way to different people.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
Jamie's side story was fun and interesting although i have to say it felt so out of character for her compared to the main story
Well, most of what we see of Jamie is post her introduction to the MC. The MC has a very positive effect on her and her outlook on life. In the side story, she never meets him, and is still unsure of herself. If the story kept going she would start acting more in character.

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
I think everyone is correct that different situations have different out come. Replaying the side story i can see the points of view of everyone and as i stated before that the side story was fun and interesting. Nothing wrong with your writing style, you write how the story goes and evolves and are doing a very good job at it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can we get a gallery unlocker? my saves aren't unlocking stuff i already played through
I don't quite follow. There's a big 'Unlock All' button on the gallery screen right beside Ash. Just confirmed it's actually working as advertised by having it unlock the sans-Jamie scenes. Ah well, nuking both 'persistent' files easily got rid of that nonsense and gave me a very good reason to play it again, to boot.

Why, oh why are the good Ash animations gated behind story progression, RandyJMarsh. Ah well, even more to look forward to. At least the MC turned into some kind of ninja, switching shirts like there's no tomorrow without anybody being the wiser. :p

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Can we get a gallery unlocker? my saves aren't unlocking stuff i already played through
If the girls are just question marks you played through the early game before I added the gallery and would need to go back through to unlock them.
If some of the scenes aren't unlocking they are probably things you said you didn't want to see (watersports, incest, trans content etc)
If the girls are there but none of the scenes are unlocking then there is definitely something wrong. I would need more info to try and figure it out.

But as was already said there is an unlock all button in the gallery but it will only show up at the end of the current content.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I don't quite follow. There's a big 'Unlock All' button on the gallery screen right beside Ash. Just confirmed it's actually working as advertised by having it unlock the sans-Jamie scenes. Ah well, nuking both 'persistent' files easily got rid of that nonsense and gave me a very good reason to play it again, to boot.
Do you mean it unlocked those scenes as well or it actually got rid of the ones with her in them?

Why, oh why are the good Ash animations gated behind story progression, RandyJMarsh. Ah well, even more to look forward to. At least the MC turned into some kind of ninja, switching shirts like there's no tomorrow without anybody being the wiser. :p
Sarcasm or is something up with the Ash stuff?
What days is he doing this on as I might remember to fix it in the future(probably not but it could happen)?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Do you mean it unlocked those scenes as well or it actually got rid of the ones with her in them?

Sarcasm or is something up with the Ash stuff?
What days is he doing this on as I might remember to fix it in the future(probably not but it could happen)?
Terribly sorry for being cryptic. Unlocking works like a charm. No problem there. I just wanted the non-Jamie scenes to be locked again. Granted, replaying is not the fastest way, it's been a while since the ladies and I had the pleasure… :giggle:

Not sarcasm, no, but nothing you need to worry about. Just an impatient player who can't wait to have the 'pointless feature' display something only available past a certain story point.

And don't concern yourself too much with the shirt. From what I can tell you either chose the wrong apparel on reshooting the early scenes (black t-shirt instead of white shirt) or I chose the wrong order in which to apply the additional content.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Terribly sorry for being cryptic. Unlocking works like a charm. No problem there. I just wanted the non-Jamie scenes to be locked again. Granted, replaying is not the fastest way, it's been a while since the ladies and I had the pleasure… :giggle:

Not sarcasm, no, but nothing you need to worry about. Just an impatient player who can't wait to have the 'pointless feature' display something only available past a certain story point.

And don't concern yourself too much with the shirt. From what I can tell you either chose the wrong apparel on reshooting the early scenes (black t-shirt instead of white shirt) or I chose the wrong order in which to apply the additional content.
Ah good good you had me a little worried there.
If you don't mind sharing which is your favourite one from the pointless feature?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
No unlock button for me, i think i'll just replay it from beginning as it was all good times as i recall. This game is very soothing for me. Could use another trap tho just sayin.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ah good good you had me a little worried there.
If you don't mind sharing which is your favourite one from the pointless feature?
am13 – it's a great outfit and I really like her pose. :love:

In my continued effort to get distracted from doing what I should be doing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's rocking that outfit! Butt…can we get one from the back too, please? For…science?! :giggle:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hey RandyJMarsh. You have done good work so far. I like your game. It's possibility to change character names is as good as the rest so first time I played it, I renamed "Sarah" to Kitty before I've ever seen her. So that hit me by surprise when I've seen that she wear cat ears / headband / whatever cute thing it is :love:

May I ask you question why you do not have Patreon or any other site where players can support your work? I think that I asked you this question before, but I can't found your answer.

And last one: It's already half year. Do you think you will release any new version / story progress anytime soon? I am always looking forward to see any new content and I'm quite disaponted when it took that much time (well I'm waiting almost 11 months for another game already :LOL: ).

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey RandyJMarsh. You have done good work so far. I like your game. It's possibility to change character names is as good as the rest so first time I played it, I renamed "Sarah" to Kitty before I've ever seen her. So that hit me by surprise when I've seen that she wear cat ears / headband / whatever cute thing it is :love:

May I ask you question why you do not have Patreon or any other site where players can support yourwork? I think that I asked you this question before, but I can'tfound your answer.

And last one: It's already half year. Do you think you will release any new version / story progress anytime soon?
She put it best:
We've tried to pay him, he won't take any money.

He's doing this purely for his own enjoyment and adding content he likes.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
And last one: It's already half year. Do you think you will release any new version / story progress anytime soon? I am always looking forward to see any new content and I'm quite disaponted when it took that much time (well I'm waiting almost 11 months for another game already :LOL: ).
He is already adding to the main story again. Creative work takes time.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks glad you have enjoyed it.

May I ask you question why you do not have Patreon or any other site where players can support your work? I think that I asked you this question before, but I can't found your answer.
See Hordragg's comment above.

I'm working on it but can't say when it will be done.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes