RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have a friend who's a trans girl, and she absolutely loved this side story, too (she also likes the main game). She doesn't have an account here, so I offered to post this on her behalf: She would love it if you ever continued this side story, perhaps with Rachel filling some of the supportive role for Jamie that the MC plays in the main story.

Beyond that, both of us love the game!
As someone without any external reference for someone like that (does that make sense? I think it makes sense)it always really means a great deal to me to hear that.
I never wanted Jamie to be some sort of token character just to have the tag on this game.
And I try my best to be respectful while still having letting her have her fun.
As for continuing her story that is something I plan to do in the future but I couldn't say when that will happen.

Apr 28, 2019
As someone without any external reference for someone like that (does that make sense? I think it makes sense)it always really means a great deal to me to hear that.
I never wanted Jamie to be some sort of token character just to have the tag on this game.
And I try my best to be respectful while still having letting her have her fun.
As for continuing her story that is something I plan to do in the future but I couldn't say when that will happen.
You are doing a fine job, sir.

• Star-struck
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
I am enjoying the story so much and hope that Rachel joins the fun soon along with Ashley and Clair. Hope for an update soon but i know that greatness comes with time and patience.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I am enjoying the story so much and hope that Rachel joins the fun soon along with Ashley and Clair. Hope for an update soon but i know that greatness comes with time and patience.
I'm making pretty slow but steady progress right now.
Rachel is a maybe ;) but sorry to tell you the other two are sadly probably a no :cry:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Rachel is the other clerk in the cafeteria, right? Is Ashley the girl who manages the MC's accounts? I don't remember who Clair is.

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
yea Rachel is the other one in the coffee shop. Ashley and Clair are the ones in the Lawyers office.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
IIRC, Ashley is the lawyer that manages the MC's accounts, Clair is the receptionist.

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
Jamie's side story was fun and interesting although i have to say it felt so out of character for her compared to the main story

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hah, knew I shouldn't have tried working purely off memory. You're right, though, the receptionist is Sally. Which makes me just as bad as the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lacyann

May 29, 2020
In the main story, Jamie was open and having fun and being carefree. Also letting her inner perv out. I guess you could say she could for once in her life be her and not worry about being judged. In the side story i felt she was being very repressive with everything i guess. I would say she seemed very timid and acting like a proper (cough, cough) Catholic schoolgirl instead of (main story) a perv from the start

• Thinking Face
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes