ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think she would have made an awesome MC with Ash. This side story shows that. Seeing the emotional conflict we got glimpses of first hand was great.

Despite having a horny fairy and living with one of the horniest girls her story elements still have a serious undertone we don't get much of with the male MC. His story is still great but far more light hearted, Jamie's is more emotionally charged due to the conflicts with her mother and herself.
gotta love that damn horny ass fairy ...... :love:

Apr 28, 2019
I think she would have made an awesome MC with Ash. This side story shows that. Seeing the emotional conflict we got glimpses of first hand was great.

Despite having a horny fairy and living with one of the horniest girls her story elements still have a serious undertone we don't get much of with the male MC. His story is still great but far more light hearted, Jamie's is more emotionally charged due to the conflicts with her mother and herself.
I agree. Her story with Ash Id like to see more. This the main story Ash doesn't show her sensitive side much, but with Jamie you see a whole other side of her. I felt more connected with Jamie this time as well. Reminded me of the struggles I've had and are having now with people in my life.
I hope the people that dont like Jamie, give the short story a chance. Maybe they will understand her better.

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks any part/scene/character in particular that you enjoyed?
Part is hard like scene but i like sister and sisters
there is any chance to add to harem this girl from asian restaurant or some other and pregnancy BDSM option?
(i am sad that girl from coffe shop is trap)
I must ask when new update gonna be?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Ello there! Just wanted to let you know this is one of my favorite games on here, and I've played a lot. I understand if you've hit a wall, creatively; don't rush on my account, but I am looking forward to future updates.
Hi thanks for the kind words. It's not that I've hit a wall creatively it's more of a personal thing/issue but I will get back to the main story and get another update out when I'm able.

Nov 26, 2021
Hey just wanted to ask the Dev

It's got the harem tag and group sex tag but it's also got the swinging tag, does that mean you are sharing with other men in the game or is the mc the only male in the game doing stuff

Thanks

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It's got the harem tag and group sex tag but it's also got the swinging tag, does that mean you are sharing with other men in the game or is the mc the only male in the game doing stuff

Thanks
The MC is the only male. There is a trans LI that interacts (sexualy) with the other LIs if you choose to have her in your game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thanks
The MC is the only male. There is a trans LI that interacts (sexualy) with the other LIs if you choose to have her in your game.
Yep BlasKyau got it right. Also the lis do and will mess around with each other in general.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yep BlasKyau got it right. Also the lis do and will mess around with each other in general.

Thanks
It's a polyamory game of the MC with several women (and a trans if you want).

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes