Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
Yeah but it's not exactly good:(
It's currently about half way there but I haven't been able to get anything done for a while now.
I will get it finished but I really can't tell you when that will be.
Sorry.
If there is anything I can do to support you, just let me know. I know you will forever refuse money, but if you want some time or just to talk, gimme a shout.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
It's currently about half way there but I haven't been able to get anything done for a while now.
Sorry.

That won't stop me from checking this thread every single day I can!
Just throw in more Jamie with Sarah and you shall be forgiven.

In all seriousness. I'd never have imagined one of my favorite games would be from someone that doesn't charge for it.
Thanks for being you. =)

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry.
Like someone else said if you ever need an ear to chew on I can offer a non-judgemental one with decades of patience. I spent almost 20 years dealing with the public so not much can surprise or rile me.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hey. Just wanted to say I've been away from here for a bit and will probably be away for a little while longer.
If you're reading this I want to say thanks for being interested in this thing I did/still doing.
And to those that I have had more interaction with on here (you all know who you are;)) about sums it up (potential volume warning or potential weird looks from people around you but it's totally sfw).

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Hey. Just wanted to say I've been away from here for a bit and will probably be away for a little while longer.
If you're reading this I want to say thanks for being interested in this thing I did/still doing.
And to those that I have had more interaction with on here (you all know who you are;)) about sums it up (potential volume warning or potential weird looks from people around you but it's totally sfw).
Hope you get whatever rest and relaxation you need.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
Still here! Still watching! Still think yer awesome!

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
After an earthquake on some backwater world on the outer rim damaged an ancient wall two tribal girls investigate. Not much here other than dead insects and two cryptosleep caskets. ad_one.jpg
One of them seems to contain a human male - the other one being empty.
ad_two.jpg
The sleeper seems to have an infatuation with felines...Who could that be RandyJMarsh? ;)
ad_three.jpg
The two girls can't seem to figure out the wake-up procedure and decide to leave when they both feel a sudden urge to answer nature's call.
ad_four.jpg
Meanwhile inside the casket...
ad_five.jpg

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
No worries Randy. You do you and keep healthy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RandyJMarsh
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes