Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There really is nothing better than a conflict-free harem(incest or no) VN.... I've not completed my 1st playthrough yet, so maybe this isn't conflict-free, but it feels like it will be.
i mean conflict exists here...

the girls making lame roast-jokes on MC...after he saved them...basically disrespecting him on a daily basis

to quote a review

Well...now why I give the game 1 star? That's because of the mc, the mc is a complete empty guy, the only thing that is important for him is fucking, he is literally just a walking dildo that brings money, all the girls make some stupid jokes about him, and in any moment he said anything, for example, his sister that once needed a lot of him, later in the game, after some girls goes living with him, she makes some bad comments like "i don't need you anymore" (the guy that saved her, she doesn't have any respect, even if that was a joke, she could think that this is the guy that helped her when she most needed), another thing is the open relationship, while in some games that is not something that bother me, in this one does, is bad in my opinion, "why?" you ask, because the way that they treat the MC as a walking money-making dildo, not someone that they love or care, just a meat dildo that feeds and shelters them, I have never seen any kind of true love, just when they need him for sex, if the game was about only the girls, it was a 5/5. Some people said that the mc is a "beta", but for me, he is not even that, he is just there for the game to have a male mc tag, his personality is terrible, is a complete pathetic character while the girls are, in some extent, well written, if you erase him of the story, and put any of the girls as a main character, is much better than him.

Last edited:

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
There really is nothing better than a conflict-free harem(incest or no) VN.... I've not completed my 1st playthrough yet, so maybe this isn't conflict-free, but it feels like it will be.
There is conflict, but it's not with the harem. It's more along the lines of sometimes things happen to members.

That being said: I always interpret the joking as being silly with someone they are very, very close to. That doesn't make him a "beta" (which, in itself, is a bullshit term), that just makes him easy going. When he has to step up, he does.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is conflict, but it's not with the harem. It's more along the lines of sometimes things happen to members.

That being said: I always interpret the joking as being silly with someone they are very, very close to. That doesn't make him a "beta" (which, in itself, is a bullshit term), that just makes him easy going. When he has to step up, he does.
still a lame roast-joke is lame, and considering how much focused on MC are those "jokes", someone will inevitably treat them like insults, because that's bullying: a bunch of people ganging up on a single person, even just verbally, and they still call it joking for the sake of getting away with it

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
i mean conflict exists here...

the girls making lame roast-jokes on MC...after he saved them...basically disrespecting him on a daily basis

to quote a review
I should have specified, I mean by conflict-free, that someone doesn't come along with the intent to specifically hurt the MC by exposing the situation or hurting someone in the harem. Anything like that.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
still a lame roast-joke is lame, and considering how much focused on MC are those "jokes" someone inevitably treat them like insults, because that's bullying: a bunch of people ganging up on a single person, even just verbally and they still call it joking for the sake of getting away with it
That's valid. Also very hard to write well, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's valid. Also very hard to write well, so I take it with a grain of salt.
also some of the "jokes" are directly about something that MC may be very sensitive about. i mean MC's sister's "joke" about MC being useless now? That's some ungrateful shit right there, considering that he saved her and basically protected her from the shit that this world has to offer. I'm not sure if i'm making myself understandable, but it's like one of those taboo argument, stuff that you MUST avoid to talk about, unless you plan to upset(or straight up piss off) someone you really care about.

I mean, if someone would tell me that i'm useless after feeding them and sheltering them for years, i would be bloody outraged, but also depressed because of the nerve of this ungrateful little shit.

There are things you can joke about and things that you shouldn't unless you're subtly asking for a punch in the face.
This sums up the whole issue with jokes on MC.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not often I disagree with you but i'm not seeing what you are.

Just looks like sibling banter to me.
damn, i've banters with my brothers too, but fuck never reached these levels even in our worst days

maybe that's why? Because I don't relate to those jokes, because from my point of view(which OFC is based on the experiences i had during my life, DUH) that's some very messed-up stuff to joke about. Sure i insulted my brothers, but never dared to call them failures or jokes about their presence(implying that they should live) or role in the house or that "now that they've jobs, they're going to be just a tool for me to be spoiled"

but i repeat myself: maybe it's because i've limits about "what i can joke about and what i shouldn't, unless i plan to start a verbal massacre where both parts end up miserable and enraged"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
It's just a bit of bants!

I often go round my siblings/parents and we f and blind at each other and call each other names. As adults, we laugh it off and know implicitly, that we care about each other.

EDIT: To the above, yeah, definitely life experiences and your own culture will definitely change how you see these kind of things. In my country, you often introduce your best friend with an insult.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's just a bit of bants!

I often go round my siblings/parents and we f and blind at each other and call each other names. As adults, we laugh it off and know implicitly, that we care about each other.
again, maybe that's my limit, or maybe i'm like this because my family is composed by people who are more snowflake-ish than i thought. I still dislike these jokes, i don't find them funny.

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
again, maybe that's my limit, or maybe i'm like this because my family is composed by people who are more snowflake-ish than i thought. I still dislike these jokes, i don't find them funny.
Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Theres no comedian that works for everyone.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
The longer i play, the more i agree with you, I just got to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually have to think about whether or not im done with this.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The longer i play, the more i agree with you, I just got to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually have to think about whether I'm done with this.
NTR isn't my issue here, so i'll skip it over by not skip it over, make sense? in a way, because yeah these "jokes" are recurring, repeated, if they were a one time thing, i would be less "annoyed" or "disturbed"(i'm using air-quotes because they're not really the adjectives i would use, but my knowledge of english is limited) but the joke gets repeated nearly once but for each character, is like nearly 4-5 times in total(i don't have the exact numbers, so if my estimation is wrong, please have mercy XD); so while the scene can be considered sharing, the not-funny jokes(FOR ME) turns into mockery, which turns a sharing-kink scene into allowed-NTR(depending on your mentality, i think).

adds the fact that MC is nearly personality-less, I mean, what do we know about his personality? Hero-complex(which means that he is a nice guy), he likes good food (who doesn't? Maybe the guys who put pineapple on pizzas XD) and he likes sex(who doesn't? Maybe aromantic and/or asexual people, or people with physical/sexual issues, still a minority as far as I'm aware of). Anything else about his personality? Nothing noticeable

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
NTR isn't my issue here, so i'll skip it over by not skip it over, make sense? in a way, because yeah these "jokes" are recurring, repeated, if they were a one time thing, i would be less "annoyed" or "disturbed"(i'm using air-quotes because they're not really the adjectives i would use, but my knowledge of english is limited) but the joke gets repeated nearly once but for each character, is like nearly 4-5 times in total(i don't have the exact numbers, so if my estimation is wrong, please have mercy XD); so while the scene can be considered sharing, the not-funny jokes(FOR ME) turns into mockery, which turns a sharing-kink scene into allowed-NTR(depending on your mentality, i think).

adds the fact that MC is nearly personality-less, I mean, what do we know about his personality? Hero-complex(which means that he is a nice guy), he likes good food (who doesn't? Maybe the guys who put pineapple on pizzas XD) and he likes sex(who doesn't? Maybe aromantic and/or asexual people, or people with physical/sexual issues, still a minority as far as I'm aware of). Anything else about his personality? Nothing noticeable
I agree, and maybe it is just his personality, but it sure wasn't at the start, they just wrote it in out of nowhere once Mia showed up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The girls are all open to fuck each other, dev has said that from day 1.

If anyone thought Jamie wouldn't be sticking her cock in all the other girls they were deluding themselves.

It's not the MC runs a harem and they all wait for him and only him, it's a poly relationship where everyone fucks everyone else.

Reactions: turgsh01 and Lerd0

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
The girls are all open to fuck each other, dev has said that from day 1.

If anyone thought Jamie wouldn't be sticking her cock in all the other girls they were deluding themselves.

It's not the MC runs a harem and they all wait for him and only him, it's a poly relationship where everyone fucks everyone else.
Cool, add the tag then. That's all, I'd have avoided it and not complained. If a game needs to have sharing/cuck/NTR to tell a story, that's fine, just be honest about it. Between that and the "pranks and jokes" they play on the MC, its just not for me, would have liked to have not wasted my time.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes