Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The girls are all open to fuck each other, dev has said that from day 1.

If anyone thought Jamie wouldn't be sticking her cock in all the other girls they were deluding themselves.

It's not the MC runs a harem and they all wait for him and only him, it's a poly relationship where everyone fucks everyone else.
fair, it doesn't annoy me too much, MY MAIN issue is still the lame jokes

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021
Regarding Jaime: Yeah, sure. NTR. If that's what you want to think of it as.

A lot of it has to do with mindset. My personal mindset? Jaime is a woman. She is not a threat to my masculinity. Holly does not have sex with Jaime because she loves Jaime more, or less, than the MC; she does it because, quite frankly, as all MCs do, he has a huge dick and she's not ready to try that. That and she has had negative experiences in the past.

The only part that really got under my skin when when Sarah has you titfuck the woman in the pet shop (can't remember her name for the life of me, apologies) and then sends you away.

Again: It's not because she doesn't care about you. You're just not what she wants at the moment. And really, that is fine.

We are all different. We have different needs. NTR kind of implies that they are doing it to spite you, which isn't really the case. A lot of it is they just don't mince words around you.

And you know what? That's fine. Everybody knows what is going on. They're honest with eachother.

Sure, they may make jokes about the MC being "replaced" or "useless", but they know they need him in their lives. And sure, in their beds. But they are secure enough in their relationship that they can make those jokes, without fear of things going wrong.

And frankly, I like that.

~Fin

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Regarding Jaime: Yeah, sure. NTR. If that's what you want to think of it as.

A lot of it has to do with mindset. My personal mindset? Jaime is a woman. She is not a threat to my masculinity. Holly does not have sex with Jaime because she loves Jaime more, or less, than the MC; she does it because, quite frankly, as all MCs do, he has a huge dick and she's not ready to try that. That and she has had negative experiences in the past.

The only part that really got under my skin when when Sarah has you titfuck the woman in the pet shop (can't remember her name for the life of me, apologies) and then sends you away.

Again: It's not because she doesn't care about you. You're just not what she wants at the moment. And really, that is fine.

We are all different. We have different needs. NTR kind of implies that they are doing it to spite you, which isn't really the case. A lot of it is they just don't mince words around you.

And you know what? That's fine. Everybody knows what is going on. They're honest with eachother.

Sure, they may make jokes about the MC being "replaced" or "useless", but they know they need him in their lives. And sure, in their beds. But they are secure enough in their relationship that they can make those jokes, without fear of things going wrong.

~Fin
That's fine, I'm not trying to tell anyone what to like, or not, I really liked this game until it became what it did after Mia arrived. I don't any longer, I've moved on at this point and I wish the dev the best of luck for his audience.

PS... I will say, I agree Jaime is a woman, just for me, penis being involved in the way it was here, not for me.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

and yet, they keep going at it, it wasn't funny the first time, it won't be funny the second time, and it won't be funny the 99th time. Repeating a joke makes it predictable and if it wasn't funny the first time, it will be a 10-seconds torture every time that the joke will be used. Similarly, it's how bullying works, people say an insult to someone once, then it keeps going, the bully/bullies will say that it's just a joke, but the victim doesn't see it as a joke bc it gets repeated, and the joke itself is the roast-kind. The victim of bullying doesn't laugh at that "joke", but they're laughed AT, they don't laugh WITH the bullies.

but whatever, i guess...my humour is more harmless that this, so i don't see the funny side of saying to someone that he is useless and only good for money, even when the person who says this kind of things, has a close relationship with the "victim" of that "joke"

i mean, the dev won't update the game(aside occasional arts, i don't see any actual news in this thread), i rated the game a long time ago, this time i wanted to point out this issue, i did it, and this is the conclusion. i won't disturb you, i may answer if one of my posts is quoted...but i won't join in conversations, in this thread.

- Have an enjoyable month

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry to get all serious in this next bit and I don't think for a second the joking in this game is meant to offend.

And I'm no expert by any means But.
There are jokes and friendly banter between loved ones.
And there are joke's that go to far.
Certain belittling jokes like telling someone how useless they are should never be constantly used.
Thats how mental abuse starts in domestic cases.
For instance a supossedly loved one constantly belittles someone jokingly it can evenchally become not a joke to the one its aimed at.
Loved ones especially have far more power to hurt someone subconsciously than they perhaps know.
What was a joke it's no longer a Joke it's now become an actual complex.
Subconsciously they will start to believe your joke is infact really how you see them.
And that you do think they are useless so they now feel they must really be useless.
Repartition is what do's alot of the damage.
That and the fact if it was a just stranger useing this joke you could shrug it off and ignore it far easyer than if its a loved one repeatedly useing it.

So I can kind of see why someone could take offence if they think that type of joke is over used in a game.

Just Sayin.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry to get all serious in this next bit and I don't think for a second the joking in this game is meant to offend.

Certain belittling jokes like telling someone how useless they are should never be constantly used.
For instance a supossedly loved one constantly belittles someone jokingly it can evenchally become not a joke to the one its aimed at.
Loved ones especially have far more power to hurt someone subconsciously than they perhaps know.
Subconsciously they will start to believe your joke is infact really how you see them.
And that you do think they are useless so they now feel they must really be useless.
That and the fact if it was a just stranger useing this joke you could shrug it off and ignore it far easyer than if its a loved one repeatedly useing it.

So I can kind of see why someone could take offence if they think that type of joke is over used in a game.

Just Sayin.

Hugh Jonson

Jun 12, 2021

Just Sayin.
I can get that. Honestly it's something I need to work on myself. It's just... familiar to me, for better or worse. That said, I don't think that was the intention.

With that, I do want to say: It was never my intention to belittle your opinions. I was only sharing my own. This is something I consider unimportant, outside of understanding where people are coming from and what their thought process is.

I enjoy the game. You don't. Your criticisms are perfectly valid. It's something I will keep in mind.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is this game dead? I remember it looked promising back in the day, but over a year with no update?
Shame cause incest harem is one of my faves, and fairies are awesome. ;)

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018
occasionally the dev drops down some arts...but no real news about his game...if i was a mod, i would put the abandoned tag

Thread Updated: 2021-08-14
Release Date: 2021-08-14
I think I read somewhere they only put that tag if the developer requests it. To the best of my knowledge the developer in this instance still plans to continue the game at some point.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The application of the Abandoned tag is arbitrary. It is added when the dev requests it, but it's also added depending on "activity" which staff doesn't define clearly, and bigger devs get away with much longer periods without the tag being added.

If people really want the tag added, they can report the main post of the thread for it. However, this game is not abandoned until the dev says it is; he doesn't have Patrons or subscribers to be beholden to, so he makes the game he wants, when he wants to make it. He posted a few months ago that he's still working on it, it's just going slower lately.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I think I read somewhere they only put that tag if the developer requests it. To the best of my knowledge the developer in this instance still plans to continue the game at some point.
There is 3 rules for the abandoned tag being applied.
1: 3 months of silence on Patreon or other developer site.
2: 18 months of no game update regardless of developers posts on Patreon.
3: Developer requested.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is 3 rules for the abandoned tag being applied.
1: 3 months of silence on Patreon or other developer site.
2: 18 months of no game update regardless of developers posts on Patreon.
3: Developer requested.
last time a mod told me about rule °1 bc covid and war in Ukraine, it was changed to 6 months

and here rule °2 can be applied

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes