RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I was actually contemplating the possibility when I read that post when it was posted...

You go southern hemisphere folks :cool: and keep protecting that temple the Yautja erected near that old whaling station...
Don't worry we all take shifts keeping a very close eye on that.

Reactions: Vreek

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Don't worry we all take shifts keeping a very close eye on that.
I heard they've just recently found some 300 years old Yautja dashcam footage fighting sexy Comanche girls or something which they're showing on Hulu!

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 18.47.48.png

I just love those historic action documentaries! And the best part: No copyright after those 300+ years :cool:

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
As amusing as that would be, I am a pervert but that's not really one of my kinks. I'm here for the characters and the happy harem.
Ya, even though I watch the trans and urination stuff, it's not really my kink either. Somehow this game doesn't make any of it too weird or creepy and more like just fun to see and read about. So few games out there do it this well (at least the ones I've played so far anyway).

Reactions: Hugh Jonson
Oct 29, 2017
thanks for informing me... i lost track of the postings and really wasn't sure if i had read anything about the game/dev... the main thing is that the dev is doing well. the game is only secondary.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Sarah is approaching(I am only an hour or so in) Jaime(WVM) and Sandra(MNF) levels of bottom bitch, she's great so far!

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
You fail to understand just how much I love this weird little story. I love it enough that I am actually working on something in the same vein.
There really is nothing better than a conflict-free harem(incest or no) VN.... I've not completed my 1st playthrough yet, so maybe this isn't conflict-free, but it feels like it will be.

Reactions: frogslol
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes