Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
considering that latest update was released 13 months ago...i would consider putting the abandoned tag
Silence =/= no updates. Silence means no communication from the dev, and that communication need not be here. As long as they are updating their patreon/subscribestar, or even their Discord, if they have one, that all counts as communication.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Randy doesn't have a Patreon or anything so all his communication was here.

He hasn't been online since 6th of August so we've got another month and a bit before it gets marked down however it isn't looking good.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Silence =/= no updates. Silence means no communication from the dev, and that communication need not be here. As long as they are updating their patreon/subscribestar, or even their Discord, if they have one, that all counts as communication.
yeah but there is a rule about getting the abandoned tag if it's more than a year without updates

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really does look like this is dead.

Shame, I really enjoyed this one but the dev hasn't been around for a while and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I'll be dropping this from my watched list anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Paitryn

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It really does look like this is dead.

Shame, I really enjoyed this one but the dev hasn't been around for a while and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

I'll be dropping this from my watched list anyway.
you liked this one?! O_O that's more shocking than GoT's ending

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
All things being equal, I would prefer that this game go 'On Hold' than 'Abandoned'. I have enjoyed the story so far and would like to see it to completion. And if the Dev needs assistance, I know that there are other Developers that are willing to help where and when they can.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All things being equal, I would prefer that this game go 'On Hold' than 'Abandoned'. I have enjoyed the story so far and would like to see it to completion. And if the Dev needs assistance, I know that there are other Developers that are willing to help where and when they can.
On hold is a dev requested tag and the dev has vanished.

The only tag this game is destined for is abandoned.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The thing is, Randy has been very clear from the start that this is a hobby for him, and that he's not beholden to anyone for it. That's why there are no donate/subscription links in the OP. He doesn't and won't have them. I suspect he's off doing other things, and when he feels like it, he'll pop back in with another update. If it gets marked Abandoned, so be it, but I'm keeping the thread Watched in case he does pick it back up again.

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
The thing is, Randy has been very clear from the start that this is a hobby for him, and that he's not beholden to anyone for it. That's why there are no donate/subscription links in the OP. He doesn't and won't have them. I suspect he's off doing other things, and when he feels like it, he'll pop back in with another update. If it gets marked Abandoned, so be it, but I'm keeping the thread Watched in case he does pick it back up again.
Please do not misunderstand me, I wholly support him and his decisions. This is his creation, and as a hobby for him, this is the Webster definition of awesome; it inspires awe and wonder. And I too will wait for however long it takes him to create some more.

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
really good so far ,but needs definitve a replay gallery...
i like the wholesome story and hope we get some pregnancys soon
i dont know if i missed the decision where is jamie allowed to fuck the other girls but would be cool if THIS would be marked a bit more not sssooooo fond of it that she too fucks the girls,maybe give her a the option to be a hermaphrodite ( so she could get pregnant too) instead of a trap at the start when we find her or later in game a fairymagic option to make her so ( maybe even make her a real girl) , i think people will be happy if they can choose

keep up the great work and i hope we see soon more updates

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes