RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Great game i wish you could do something more with the fairy and if you have magic you could use that to make the mc smaller ot the fairy bigger
Or you could make the mini dildo to link to your mc pennis with magic
I hope you get a discord server soon
Sorry to tell you but that won't be happening I was going to put a scene about that but haven't done it yet.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Kind of NTR when Taffy starts fucking the girls and your harem no longer wants your dick in favour of doing her instead!
Should probably throw that tag up. Would have liked the choice to say no to Taffy fucking the other girls...
Your harem doing the girl's solidarity thing and locking MC out after the first Taffy sex is bullshit.

Last edited:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Kind of NTR when Taffy starts fucking the girls and your harem no longer wants your dick in favour of doing her instead!
Should probably throw that tag up. Would have liked the choice to say no to Taffy fucking the other girls...
Your harem doing the girl's solidarity thing and locking MC out after the first Taffy sex is bullshit.
I would disagree with that, the girls are just having some fun at your expense.

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
I kind of got that vibe too, didn't really like it. A choice would've been great.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
I would disagree with that, the girls are just having some fun at your expense.
So we wont be getting a scene were mc gets laid with the fairy aswell? Thats a little dissapointing also it feels kinda odd that all the girls pushed the mc aside for the trap girl dont get me wrong i really like it but now it seems more of a harem for the trap girls instead of the mc

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So we wont be getting a scene were mc gets laid with the fairy aswell? Thats a little dissapointing also it feels kinda odd that all the girls pushed the mc aside for the trap girl dont get me wrong i really like it but now it seems more of a harem for the trap girls instead of the mc
It was a bet. So it's temporary. She doesn't want to take the mc's place nor would that happen, imo.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well it just looked that way honestly i was a little worried
After playing both routes it set my mind a little more at ease. I felt like you at first, but since they also ignore him for the bet on the non trans route I felt better.

She will have fun with the girls but I truly believe he will still be the head of the harem.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
After playing both routes it set my mind a little more at ease. I felt like you at first, but since they also ignore him for the bet on the non trans route I felt better.

She will have fun with the girls but I truly believe he will still be the head of the harem.
i'm completely fine with it, to be honest.

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020

Nice thanks for letting me know hopefully the girls calm down after getting their share of the trap girl it seems they want to know how it feels lol amd after that they just do it rarely when the mc is too busy wich is almost never lol

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nice thanks for letting me know hopefully the girls calm down after getting their share of the trap girl it seems they want to know how it feels lol amd after that they just do it rarely when the mc is too busy wich is almost never lol
I can't promise but that is the way it seems from playing all the possibilities. We should know soon enough atleast :)

Edit: Sucks I'm out of reacts. I owe you guys some :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Ok so about this Holly and Jamie thing apart from me thinking it was a hot thing to put in, I have been holding back sex between Holly and the MC for the reasons she gives in the "story" and I thought having those two mess around a little was a good way to move her past that and let Jamie have fun trying something she had never done before. I didn't think it would cause such a problem for people. Mia already expressed her interest in having Jamie and the MC at the same time so as a warning you can expect things like that in the future.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes