mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6380, in script
    jump shop1
ScriptError: could not find label 'shop1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump shop1
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\game\Aclevername-0.2-pc\Aclevername-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\game\Aclevername-0.2-pc\Aclevername-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A clever name 0.2
Mon Nov 30 20:53:23 2020

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Code:

While running game code:
    jump shop1

Full traceback:
    jump shop1
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\game\Aclevername-0.2-pc\Aclevername-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\game\Aclevername-0.2-pc\Aclevername-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A clever name 0.2
Looks like you have the version before the bug fix.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Code:

While running game code:
    jump shop1

Full traceback:
    jump shop1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A clever name 0.2
Sorry about that as AceOfNiagara said version 0.02.1 fixes that problem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love this.

Everything about it is fun.

Also, I maintain everyone should have a pervy fairy.

Ok so about this Holly and Jamie thing apart from me thinking it was a hot thing to put in, I have been holding back sex between Holly and the MC for the reasons she gives in the "story" and I thought having those two mess around a little was a good way to move her past that and let Jamie have fun trying something she had never done before. I didn't think it would cause such a problem for people. Mia already expressed her interest in having Jamie and the MC at the same time so as a warning you can expect things like that in the future.
I know you've already said it yourself but i'll say it from a players perspective.

First and foremost this is your game, you need to have fun doing what you are doing and enjoy what you put out. If you aren't enjoying it the quality dips and sooner or later the passion is gone and games get abandoned that way.

As far as that scene goes, it was great. Anyone with common sense knew it was going to happen that way, it made the most sense.

There is a group of people that goes around every game and expects devs to cave into them when anything like that happens. They expect you to change your story to suit them and will get pissy if you don't.

Sooner or later they wil lgo away and let everyone else enjoy it.

Just keep doing you, you've got something good here.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I love this.

There is a group of people that goes around every game and expects devs to cave into them when anything like that happens. They expect you to change your story to suit them and will get pissy if you don't.
I sooo want a pervy pee-fairy of my own.

I agree with your observation Avaron, but it seems to be different groups with different agendas. There's the NTR-crowd. There's the anti-trans brigade. Etc. Seen another way, you and I belong to another group. I see you (plus another bunch of people) in the same threads as I frequent, and we're usually saying roughly the same thing: go dev, have fun, don't let the haters bring you down, pervy is fun, fuck homophobes/transphobes etc. But it does mean we're also a group, pushing our agenda. A much more positive agenda than most of the other groups I hope, but we're still lobbyists of a kind.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I sooo want a pervy pee-fairy of my own.

I agree with your observation Avaron, but it seems to be different groups with different agendas. There's the NTR-crowd. There's the anti-trans brigade. Etc. Seen another way, you and I belong to another group. I see you (plus another bunch of people) in the same threads as I frequent, and we're usually saying roughly the same thing: go dev, have fun, don't let the haters bring you down, pervy is fun, fuck homophobes/transphobes etc. But it does mean we're also a group, pushing our agenda. A much more positive agenda than most of the other groups I hope, but we're still lobbyists of a kind.
Absolutely I don't claim otherwise.

Difference being we're not trying to push a dev into doing something he doesn't want to do to suit our personal preferences.

I advocate for devs to do their thing and tell the stories they want which is how it should be. Said it once, i'll say it again, everyone here is "supposedly" an adult so they are more than capable of deciding something isn't for them and moving on.

Yet they don't. They piss and moan in an attempt to get the dev to do what they want. I've even seen them go all passive aggressive and attempt the "I was going to be a patron until I saw that" which is utter shit, they weren't, they just want something changing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My perv fairy is on back order :(

I'm always an advocate for a dev making their story and not censoring themselves unless they get paid for it at the very least.
Bowing to the whims of others and gutting one's own work reminds me of the dark days in the past when books were burned, banned and oppressed.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I love this.

I know you've already said it yourself but i'll say it from a players perspective.

First and foremost this is your game, you need to have fun doing what you are doing and enjoy what you put out. If you aren't enjoying it the quality dips and sooner or later the passion is gone and games get abandoned that way.

As far as that scene goes, it was great. Anyone with common sense knew it was going to happen that way, it made the most sense.

Sooner or later they wil lgo away and let everyone else enjoy it.

Just keep doing you, you've got something good here.
Thanks for the kind words. I really didn't think people would be into this and was just making things I wanted to see. I thought the scene came out pretty good and fitted Holly's story but hey you can't please everyone. I really do want people to give suggestions for things they want to see, someone pointed out that I didn't have the characters kissing which is something I have already started to put in and will probably go back and add in earlier aswell. I will continue to make scenes that I like and think fit what little story there is but not really having a plan makes it slow going. So I hope you stick around and I can continue to make something you will enjoy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really do want people to give suggestions for things they want to see,
Giving suggestions is great, every dev loves suggestions, even I can't find anything to complain about when it comes to suggestions.

It just chokes my goat (poor goat) when people expect a story and characters changed to suit them and change what the dev is doing for their own needs.

That and the overuse of a certain 3 letters.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
2020 strikes again.
Glad it's almost over, may the next one be better for the world over. Vn's like yours helped me through this year so thank you :)

That and the overuse of a certain 3 letters.
PMS?

Jk :p :D

Sadly though I agree with the rest of your post. Anyone that bullies for any fetish or kink no matter for or against grinds my gears totally (my goats escaped)

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really enjoyed this .. so far at least ... got 1 question .. i get to fuck all the girls except 1 ... why ?? it just so happens to be the 1 i wanted to fuck .. but you wouldn't let me .. arrggghh . i hate you Dev. :ROFLMAO:

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Bitcoin...why didnt he just get a normal job with a middle age woman as his boss then have the fairy hornify her and get a raise while also being able to throw in mature women content.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
It was all an elaborate plan to annoy you and you finally fell into my trap mwahahaha.
Literally,so when are we gonna get the threesome with the trap or atleast makin out with her while one of the girls is sandswitched between them, and later on i realized theres almost none if no kissing scenes and yet the hand holding was a big deal after everything thats happened.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes