RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Bitcoin...why didnt he just get a normal job with a middle age woman as his boss then have the fairy hornify her and get a raise while also being able to throw in mature women content.
It was a nice simple way to have the MC do whatever he wants. I didn't want to tie him into having a job. I won't rule out content with some more mature woman but it's not something I'm thinking about right now.

Literally,so when are we gonna get the threesome with the trap or atleast makin out with her while one of the girls is sandswitched between them, and later on i realized theres almost none if no kissing scenes and yet the hand holding was a big deal after everything thats happened.
It will happen and it was already pointed out to me that I somehow overlooked have kissing in the game (not quite sure how I managed that one) and have already started adding it in going forward and will probably go back to add it in from the start at a later date.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That just sounds really uncomfortable so no I won't be doing that to poor little Ash :LOL:
Oh I agree she deserves better, but it was just the first thought that came to my mind with the mention of that beautiful sex charged fairy and Christmas special cause I'm a perv :p

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
I totally agree...Fairy abuse is the worst! Ash needs to be cherished and no harm must come to her
except have her be your popsicle from time to time for that sweet strawberry filling.
although i have wondered why she hasnt done a full body massage on his dick yet, and if you really wanna get spicy she could use her arm for sounding.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, thank you.
More play tomorrow probably, but serious, thank you.
I still haven't finished what was yet available, but hey here is more.
So, you know, thanks. Give me options to avoid the stuff that aren't my kinks.
^Extra thanks.

Also, I've been drinking black rum, and that is when I support projects.
I can't find a link on page 1, otherwise, I'd be kicking you at least $1 a month.

Double serious, good luck. I want you to continue.

Last edited:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
wow nice update like habit <3 , cant wait for the next , more about party fairie ( maybe fairies land or town anyway wow ) , fun and play with rose finally . Ash is so cute more outfit for her especially for hollidays shoud be nice and more option to play with her. hehe. But thanks it is still good ;-) . Hoping a last update this year to celebrate hollidays with ash like the animation we can see on the main menu version 0.3.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
theres an error when you go to the twins house with pizza and youre talking to them when theyre topless and then theres the error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day10Emmasex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script1.rpyc", line 1605, in script
���ǹ{8��<8}�d�5�Q�^β�^�ZH�y�<|H
File "E:\Aclevername-0.03-pc\Aclevername-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Aclevername-0.03-pc\Aclevername-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A clever name 0.03
Fri Dec 18 10:05:18 2020
```

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
theres an error when you go to the twins house with pizza and youre talking to them when theyre topless and then theres the error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script1.rpyc", line 1605, in script
���ǹ{8��<8}�d�5�Q�^β�^�ZH�y�<|H
File "E:\Aclevername-0.03-pc\Aclevername-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Aclevername-0.03-pc\Aclevername-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A clever name 0.03
Fri Dec 18 10:05:18 2020
```
Got the same error.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Niicee. My only wish is to see mc and sister first time, how do they started. Who initiated more, do they try to resist each other first or what. Do sarah tease mc often or mc take the active role (although from their character, more likely sarah tease mc regularly). Other than that, love it

Reactions: damien_sensei

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This has a creampie tag but so far all I'm seeing is auto pullout. Am I just not far enough in the game to get choices? :unsure:

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Fun game but I thought the trap was optional, she just appeared in my house with no explanation after taking in the homeless girl.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fun game but I thought the trap was optional, she just appeared in my house with no explanation after taking in the homeless girl.
She is optional. Did you just download it or using an old copy? Which format?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes