Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok so about this Holly and Jamie thing apart from me thinking it was a hot thing to put in, I have been holding back sex between Holly and the MC for the reasons she gives in the "story" and I thought having those two mess around a little was a good way to move her past that and let Jamie have fun trying something she had never done before. I didn't think it would cause such a problem for people. Mia already expressed her interest in having Jamie and the MC at the same time so as a warning you can expect things like that in the future.
i would've preferred Jaimie started with the mc-i just feel like that would've made her more comfortable to try it with the girls.

Dec 13, 2018
RandyJMarsh, Love your game. Can't wait for next update. I understand that you had the trap girl have sex with the other girl first, but I hope that the next update we can have sex with her too.

Last edited:

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah I guess it's something that most people don't care for but I will keep putting scenes in this for those that do.
Would it be possible for a choice to not see it. I understand the story context. But I think the main issue is people are upset that Jamie is getting what the MC can't yet. Like he's being teased and it's flaunted in his face.

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Ash is the cutest fairy and the best girl overall, loved the interactions between MC and her this release...kinda sad we couldn't have her fully but the things she do's and says makes up for it,...and though there are creampies in this release we need them more :BootyTime:...and just some personal preference would be i've never seen MC kissing the girls idk if it was intentional or not but there are some nice romantic and wholesome scenes here but no kissing, would be great to see that since imo the girls will be into it and scenes will be more wholesome ;)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Games great but I got this crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 166, in script call
call _enter_game_menu from _call__enter_game_menu_0
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in script
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ _enter_menu()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 88, in _enter_menu
renpy.take_screenshot((config.thumbnail_width, config.thumbnail_height))
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback

Running this on a PC that has 64Gig of Ram.

Please fix.
Thanks
David

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Also found where the People Talking need name changes.

Emma -> Anna
Ok that went well .....

Emma -> Anna
Yeah I thought .....

Emma -> Anna
Sorry to be .......

Anna
Fine, sound like Anna
2nd Anna needs to be changed to Emma
And it should be "sounds like"

Regards,
David

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hi there,
Also found where the People Talking need name changes.

Emma -> Anna
Ok that went well .....

Emma -> Anna
Yeah I thought .....

Emma -> Anna
Sorry to be .......

Anna
Fine, sound like Anna
2nd Anna needs to be changed to Emma
And it should be "sounds like"

Regards,
David
Thanks I have fixed those and about the error you are getting the file path isn't referring to the game but renpy itself so I'm not sure what you can do about that. Can you give me anymore details about it?

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Ash is the cutest fairy and the best girl overall, loved the interactions between MC and her this release...kinda sad we couldn't have her fully but the things she do's and says makes up for it,...and though there are creampies in this release we need them more :BootyTime:...and just some personal preference would be i've never seen MC kissing the girls idk if it was intentional or not but there are some nice romantic and wholesome scenes here but no kissing, would be great to see that since imo the girls will be into it and scenes will be more wholesome ;)
Thanks glad you enjoyed it. I'm not really sure why I haven't put any kissing in, kind of a strange thing for me to forget about I will try to fix that going forward if I can.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thanks glad you enjoyed it. I'm not really sure why I haven't put any kissing in, kind of a strange thing for me to forget about I will try to fix that going forward if I can.
Randy, since you don't have Patreon (would get kicked out of there fairly quickly so probably wise) or Subscribestar yet - which I get, it's early days and your game isn't that polished yet - why not get a Buy Me a Coffe-account? Considering how much I've enjoyed playing these two installments I certainly wouldn't mind throwing some bucks your way.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Randy, since you don't have Patreon (would get kicked out of there fairly quickly so probably wise) or Subscribestar yet - which I get, it's early days and your game isn't that polished yet - why not get a Buy Me a Coffe-account? Considering how much I've enjoyed playing these two installments I certainly wouldn't mind throwing some bucks your way.
Thanks for the offer but I never had any intention of taking any money from people for doing this.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
You know, this is crude, since it's somebody's first work, but surprisingly good-natured. I kinda like that the MC's first ideas for "I have a wish-granting fairy buddy now" are "help me remember a password" and "help my sister with her PTSD." It really gets across the notion that this MC is generally a pretty good egg, and I like that he doesn't just get everything he wants without question.

It's rough, but it's not bad. It could maybe stand to be on a slower burn, but things are happening and it's very cheerful.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes