Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I agree that Ash is definitely reminiscent of Belle.

So far I'm really liking this, and not only because it includes a few fetishes that I like but are under-represented in other games.

You should consider adding a scene gallery but otherwise keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Double-barrel handjob/boobjob would be pretty sweet too.
Can't go wrong with fucking more tits. I do wish there was a character bustier than Emma. I know that's not luckly since Lorde... Sorry, I mean Randy Marsh, seems to want the girls to have more realistic proportions than most HS games but it's one of the few things I find myself wishing I'd see in this game.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Great game so far. I like the variety of girls. And while I'm not a fan of trans the way you allowed us to opt out is a good idea. Character is still there but you just don't pursue them. One thing I would like to see is the programmer girl have a slim build and small chest under those padded clothes. Maybe she gets off on pretending she's a kitsune loli. This could tie into that dream and Rose is the one who sent it trying to hook you up.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Can't go wrong with fucking more tits. I do wish there was a character bustier than Emma. I know that's not luckly since Lorde... Sorry, I mean Randy Marsh, seems to want the girls to have more realistic proportions than most HS games but it's one of the few things I find myself wishing I'd see in this game.
Yeah sorry probably not as you said I have tried to keep the girls a little more realistic.

Reactions: Alwx69

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Getting to double team someone with the trap, nice. Still waiting for when we get to fuck her in the ass while she is fucking one of the others. Hopefully the sister. But seriously while Mia's not really my type the scene with her and the trap (I keep forgetting the default name, my b) was great.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
(SPOILER WARNING)
So i get a game crash when i am on the couch with the two twin redheads late in the game i think after (SPOILER WARNING) i become the owner of the building and pet store when i visit them Emma goes over a list and we sit on the couch i look at her boobs and game crash

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
(SPOILER WARNING)
So i get a game crash when i am on the couch with the two twin redheads late in the game i think after (SPOILER WARNING) i become the owner of the building and pet store when i visit them Emma goes over a list and we sit on the couch i look at her boobs and game crash
I maybe wrong but that sounds like the day10Emmasex bug that was fixed.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
(SPOILER WARNING)
Yeah sorry about that there is a bug fix in the downloads section that will sort that out for you.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Ash could find a way to either shrink you or better make herself large enough to bang. Maybe it takes another fairy to do it.
Here is the answer I got via DM's for a similar question:
I replied to another comment saying that Ash growing or the MC shrinking isn't a thing I would be doing so sorry you won't get to see that in this game.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Not all devs actually put in a request with F95 staff for that tag right away. Some wait til they have a game or two under their belt.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Not all devs actually put in a request with F95 staff for that tag right away. Some wait til they have a game or two under their belt.
Yep I am waiting till the first chapter of my game is done and released before I request one.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Great job (even though the error fix didn't work for me). I especially liked that you added the futa as a person to spank one of the girls. I hope we get other combinations for spanking scenes between the protagonist and the other girls :)

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes