RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Great job (even though the error fix didn't work for me). I especially liked that you added the futa as a person to spank one of the girls. I hope we get other combinations for spanking scenes between the protagonist and the other girls :)
What error are you still getting?

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Sorry I don't really know about the android version that is converted by someone else but taking a quick look there is a folder under assets called x-game and if you rename the file to x-script1 hopefully that would work for you. There is a discord link in the post with the android download I'm sure someone there could help if my suggestion doesn't work. I will start doing the android conversions myself at some point in the future and will make sure that no patches are needed to keep it simple for everyone sorry again.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
A Clever Name [v0.03.1] [RandyJMarsh] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 717.20 MB
Original MAC Size: 699.75 MB

Compressed PC Size: 266.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 249.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this all the way through yet but I'm really liking this so far. Characters are cool, story is cool, no pointless grind to get the sex scenes and I don't feel the urge to kick the MC in the teeth. Well done.

PS: Games should never let me name characters, I'm so bad. clevername.png

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Liking the game so far, kinda sad the coffee girl has a penis, her character model is cute otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
downloaded and played the game today. Really liking it, but I didn't get an orgy at the end. Only options I passed on was watching Ash pee, and hitting on the futa. They all climbed into bed, and then it told me to roll back to a point to save, and thanked me for playing.

I really enjoyed it, agree it needs a storyline. I was really hoping before the end, he would wish Ash to make him as tall as she was for an hour, so he could fuck her properly.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I haven't played this all the way through yet but I'm really liking this so far. Characters are cool, story is cool, no pointless grind to get the sex scenes and I don't feel the urge to kick the MC in the teeth. Well done.

PS: Games should never let me name characters, I'm so bad. View attachment 957900
You are a terrible person how could you do that to poor little Mia.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BigEffinPerv
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes