RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
downloaded and played the game today. Really liking it, but I didn't get an orgy at the end. Only options I passed on was watching Ash pee, and hitting on the futa. They all climbed into bed, and then it told me to roll back to a point to save, and thanked me for playing.

I really enjoyed it, agree it needs a storyline. I was really hoping before the end, he would wish Ash to make him as tall as she was for an hour, so he could fuck her properly.
As far as i'm aware dev isn't going to go that route.

She isn't being grown and he isn't be shrunk down.
Yeah not something I'm planning on doing ;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finished the game and this will be going on my watch list, definately!
Its a lovely mix of wholesome and sexy.
Thank you for letting us skip the pee content as well as the trans content.

I have a question though, If you don't do the trans content do you miss out on the group sex event at the end?
If so, do you plan to add an alternate scene for those of us who don't like trans/futa content?

I know we miss out on a whole character if we don't enjoy that content but have you ever considered doing like WVM does and just render the sex scenes with that specific character twice, one for trans, one for a female version? I know in WVM it helps alot of people to enjoy a character they otherwise would of missed as the female version of the trans character in that game is my personal favorite. Just some food for thought on that.

Reactions: HansDampf788

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Finished the game and this will be going on my watch list, definately!
Its a lovely mix of wholesome and sexy.
Thank you for letting us skip the pee content as well as the trans content.

I have a question though, If you don't do the trans content do you miss out on the group sex event at the end?
If so, do you plan to add an alternate scene for those of us who don't like trans/futa content?

I know we miss out on a whole character if we don't enjoy that content but have you ever considered doing like WVM does and just render the sex scenes with that specific character twice, one for trans, one for a female version? I know in WVM it helps alot of people to enjoy a character they otherwise would of missed as the female version of the trans character in that game is my personal favorite. Just some food for thought on that.
Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. Any group scene that involves her I also have done without her, so no you don't miss out on anything but her solo content and some things she does with the other girls that don't involve the player. I wanted her to be trans not who ever you choose her to be that just didn't seem right to me.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it. Any group scene that involves her I also have done without her, so no you don't miss out on anything but her solo content and some things she does with the other girls that don't involve the player. I wanted her to be trans not who ever you choose her to be that just didn't seem right to me.
Good for you, and I like that.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RastaMan48

May 6, 2018
So many games played but for the first time i'm jealous of the MC :D He's so lucky with all these girls around him o_O and i love Jamie :love: Thanks to you Randy (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: RandyJMarsh

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That is completely fair. I am glad people who enjoy that content get her then.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Found bug
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day10Emmasex'.

Full traceback:
File "game/script1.rpyc", line 1605, in script

the label is day10emmasex

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So many games played but for the first time i'm jealous of the MC :D He's so lucky with all these girls around him o_O and i love Jamie :love: Thanks to you Randy (y)
Along those same lines, I also find it refreshing that the MC is allowed to be a good guy, and yet still get the girl(s). Too many times I’ve seen the MC play the jerk/selfish asshole trope only caring about what’s in his best interest and having no regard for others around him. For once I don’t feel cheated trying to be a good guy and not be penalized with missing out on all the possible content.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Found bug
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day10Emmasex'.

Full traceback:
File "game/script1.rpyc", line 1605, in script

the label is day10emmasex
Hi that bug has been fixed in the newest version along with some others but thanks for reporting it.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Kinda curious who the last question mark is in the replay gallery?
I'm thinking the one we visited with her own fairy.

Speaking of the gallery, guessing I need to do another play through with other choice to unlock some of those scenes. At least until someone figures out how to unlock all.;)

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Kinda curious who the last question mark is in the replay gallery?
I'm thinking the one we visited with her own fairy.

Speaking of the gallery, guessing I need to do another play through with other choice to unlock some of those scenes. At least until someone figures out how to unlock all.;)
If it's on the far right then yes but she should unlock when you meet her, did I mess that up? And there will be some that are on the no Jamie path and on the pee path if you said no to that.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If it's on the far right then yes but she should unlock when you meet her, did I mess that up? And there will be some that are on the no Jamie path and on the pee path if you said no to that.
So when we decided to go visit her and Rose at her apartment with Ash the last Question mark was suppose to show her image.
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I even started over to get the gallery as suggested. Played til Ash was talking with the cat, then rolled back and saved.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
So when we decided to go visit her and Rose at her apartment with Ash the last Question mark was suppose to show her image.
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I even started over to get the gallery as suggested. Played til Ash was talking with the cat, then rolled back and saved.
It should have unlocked her when you name her at the supermarket I will have to take a look at what I did wrong. She doesn't have any scenes in hers yet anyway so I will put another unlock for her next time you see her so people don't have to restart again. Did all the scenes unlock for the other girls you? Thanks for telling about this :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It should have unlocked her when you name her at the supermarket I will have to take a look at what I did wrong. She doesn't have any scenes in hers yet anyway so I will put another unlock for her next time you see her so people don't have to restart again. Did all the scenes unlock for the other girls you? Thanks for telling about this :)
I've only did one play through and for the other girls some of the scenes are images of static. Got all for first girl, missing one for second, missing 3 for third, missing 3 for fourth, missing 4 for fifth, missing 2 for sixth, missing 3 for Ash.
Guessing they were the no pee and no Jamie (since I have no clue their default names)

I've added my saves if you want to see.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the reply... the image alone from the game got me interested but since it is a sandbox I decide not to try it out, after playing (Cure my addiction) first chapter I felt like I was in a time loop doing the same stuff expecting different result.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes