RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Any general idea/timeline for an dev/update schedule? Eagerly waiting for the next content update!
Sorry but it will be a while. I didn't get anything done during xmas/new years and while I have started working on it I was having trouble figuring out what I wanted to do. So right now I only have some of the next day done and I want to get four days finished before I call it an update.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No worries, thanks for at least being around to answer questions and just wanted to get an idea if we were gonna get something before the end of this month. I'd rather you take your time so the next update has as much new content as possible.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
dont worry when ideas are dead , play it like many others developpers , go for remake to improve and polish game haha

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hey RandyJMarsh
I did another play through. This time instead of giving a name for each girl when it asked I just went with the default. It appears the last girls image is now there.
Also looks like I got more of the gallery for each girl as well.
Still missing a couple though. (bottom left for Sarah, far right for Holly, 2 for Mia (2nd down from top left and the one under it.)
I'm positive I made the same choices.

I'm thinking the names I chosen the first time might of affected your triggers. Either that or holding the ctrl button.

Lookng forward to spending some time with the perv house again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Hey RandyJMarsh
I did another play through. This time instead of giving a name for each girl when it asked I just went with the default. It appears the last girls image is now there.
Still missing a couple though. (bottom left for Sarah, far right for Holly, 2 for Mia (2nd down from top left and the one under it.)

I'm thinking the names I chosen the first time might of affected your triggers. Either that or holding the ctrl button.

I don't think naming the girls should affect anything but I will look into it. Thanks for the feedback.
It looks like the scenes you are missing are somethings on the no Jamie(trans girl) path. Two are just variations that don't include her, the other two only happen if she isn't around.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey RandyJMarsh

You just can't help helping:p rock on and thank you :)

Am I the only one that wants to see Ash dominate Rose with some little bondage fairy play? Of course I'm a sick puppy and would love to see Ash squirt or piss down Rose's pretty little mouth :p

Regardless I can not wait for more of this perv fest :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Am I the only one that wants to see Ash dominate Rose with some little bondage fairy play? Of course I'm a sick puppy and would love to see Ash squirt or piss down Rose's pretty little mouth :p

Personally, I don't like domination or bondage, and have avoided all the pissing scenes. I really don't want to see that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm trying to keep the more fetish type things optional pee,incest,the trans girl,foot stuff so don't worry about it.
For now I avoid pee, trans girl and foot stuff (and I thank you for that), and I would have avoided spanking if there had been that option (actually I have used "ctrl" button to skip this content).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
For now I avoid pee, trans girl and foot stuff (and I thank you for that), and I would have avoided spanking if there had been that option (actually I have used "ctrl" button to skip this content).
But those are the things that make this game great!:oops:

Well ok, not the foot stuff (yawn)... but all the other things you mentioned ...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But those are the things that make this game great!:oops:

Well ok, not the foot stuff (yawn)... but all the other things you mentioned ...
I like the game without this things. I'm pretty sure if all these things weren't avoidable, I wouldn't enjoy the game.

Possibly the feet stuff are what bothers me the least (I simply have lack interest in this fetish). I don't like the other fetishes (pee, trans girl and spank).

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I am who I am. I do have a rather sarcastic side though. Just doesn't translate into text too well.;)

I can agree to a high number of those.

Ditto.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally, I don't like domination or bondage, and have avoided all the pissing scenes. I really don't want to see that.
I get that it's not everyone's thang. RandyJMarsh has really tried to make all the more specialized fetishes optional and imo has done a great job with it.

To me it's these specialized fetishes that really sets this apart from other vns. The pee scenes here alone are some of the best in all of this forum tbh. Atleast that is my opinion

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I get that it's not everyone's thang. RandyJMarsh has really tried to make all the more specialized fetishes optional and imo has done a great job with it.

To me it's these specialized fetishes that really sets this apart from other vns. The pee scenes here alone are some of the best in all of this forum tbh. Atleast that is my opinion
I suppose you're right, but since I haven't seen them I can't comment (and I'm sure if I see them they wouldn't excite me either)

I think these fetishes aren't for everyone, but, also, I'm very vanilla when it comes to fetishes.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I like the game without this things. I'm pretty sure if all these things weren't avoidable, I wouldn't enjoy the game.

Possibly the feet stuff are what bothers me the least (I simply have lack interest in this fetish). I don't like the other fetishes (pee, trans girl and spank).
I'm glad you still enjoy it even without those things. I will try to make the spanking stuff optional as well in future and at some point go back and do so to the earlier scenes :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

The whole reason I started this was to do something with a bunch of pee scenes :sneaky:. The first animation I made before I downloaded Ren'py or even had any ideas was Emma in the toilet at the park to see if I could do it. I never thought people would actually play this let alone enjoy it. So thanks to everyone that puts up with my terrible writing :love:.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm glad you still enjoy it even without those things. I will try to make the spanking stuff optional as well in future and at some point go back and do so to the earlier scenes :)
I don't really know if the game has a lot of peeing content, because I have omitted it from the beginning, nor if it's good (for the same reason, and because I couldn't really comment on it properly either). But the game, without that content (and without the futa / trans character, which isn't one of my fetishes either) is very pleasant to play. I love the MC's personality, as well as the other characters. Even being a simple story, without complex plots (or the same for that reason) what really hooks me to the game are the characters and the happiness that they radiate.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes