voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I had the same thought but I didn't because the twins say he when talking about the cat.
I don't think it matters. It's not like a cat is going to come when you call anyway. If it weren't for you feeding it, it likely wouldn't give you the time of day.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have finish this update, and I really like the game.

My only concern is spanking, I don't like it. I like the first scene, that you can choose to end without spanking. I don't like the second one, that I skipped using the button.

I haven't seen an orgy at the end of the update (or at any point of the game) (I choose not to see pee and avoid trans, could this be the reason for not having that scene?)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply... the image alone from the game got me interested but since it is a sandbox I decide not to try it out, after playing (Cure my addiction) first chapter I felt like I was in a time loop doing the same stuff expecting different result.
Yeah I know what you mean, I feel my soul crushed every time I see new screens from a game with an interesting premise only for it to be a sandbox. That's not to say there aren't some that are ok, Midnight Paradise is one of the very few that are ok since there is an in-game hint system that literally tells you what to do to advance the story without having to rely on a walkthrough, that said, despite how hot the ladies are, be prepared for major blue balls, at least until the most recent updates with some of the side girls. But generally, for every one of the rare good sandbox games, imo there are dozens more that are mind-crushingly boring & unnecessarily grindy for the sole reason to extend the game.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I have finish this update, and I really like the game.

My only concern is spanking, I don't like it. I like the first scene, that you can choose to end without spanking. I don't like the second one, that I skipped using the button.

I haven't seen an orgy at the end of the update (or at any point of the game) (I choose not to see pee and avoid trans, could this be the reason for not having that scene?)
There is no real orgy in the game the closest is the group scene at the end of the day when Mia (the short girl) first shows up. But I'm sure there will be some in the future;)

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
There is no real orgy in the game the closest is the group scene at the end of the day when Mia (the short girl) first shows up. But I'm sure there will be some in the future;)
I respect the guy's opinion, but I really like the spanking scenes. But, that is just me :)

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
I was really liking this game a lot, right up until the unexpected cuckolding scenes between Holly and Jamie.

so I chose instead to play the game with out Jamie(no trans). but then you still never get to fuck Holly.
I understand that the game is still early, so I accept that you cant fuck Holly yet in the games development, for what ever reason you've chosen not to let us, that's cool its your game your story. I just hope we will eventually be able to fuck Holly... fingers crossed :)

But as for the Jamie route Please give some warning next time with that cuckolding stuff. it makes no sense to me that Jamie gets to keep fucking Holly but you the MC doesn't get to, you just have to play and be forced to watch someone else fuck the girl you've been trying to fuck since you first started letting people live in your house.

just my two cents on the game. I just had that one little players criticism. Over all though I really like this game and how its progressing. nice work dev. Keep up the really good work

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I was really liking this game a lot, right up until the unexpected cuckolding scenes between Holly and Jamie.

so I chose instead to play the game with out Jamie(no trans). but then you still never get to fuck Holly.
I understand that the game is still early, so I accept that you cant fuck Holly yet in the games development, for what ever reason you've chosen not to let us, that's cool its your game your story. I just hope we will eventually be able to fuck Holly... fingers crossed :)

But as for the Jamie route Please give some warning next time with that cuckolding stuff. it makes no sense to me that Jamie gets to keep fucking Holly but you the MC doesn't get to, you just have to play and be forced to watch someone else fuck the girl you've been trying to fuck since you first started letting people live in your house.

just my two cents on the game. I just had that one little players criticism. Over all though I really like this game and how its progressing. nice work dev. Keep up the really good work
The thing is the dev considers them having sex as lesbian sex because Jamie identifies herself as a girl and he didn't think that a "girl on girl" scene would be an issue for people.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The thing is the dev considers them having sex as lesbian sex because Jamie identifies herself as a girl and he didn't think that a "girl on girl" scene would be an issue for people.
I have avoided him / her from the beginning, so I cannot comment on the scene. The same about urination and the feet scene. None of them are to my liking.

But from what I've read, this scene would be the kind that might bother me. In any case, since I'm not going to choose Jamie under any circumstances, it's not that I have much interest in whether to change it or leave it as is.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019

Thanks for playing and I'm glad you liked it and took the time to give your opinion. I have given my thoughts on the Jamie/Holly thing before so won't go over it again. I don't intend to change or remove it but what if I gave the choice to just not see the scenes with them where the player isn't involved it will still happen and the girls will probably still talk about it though, do you think that would be a decent compromise for those that want Jamie in their game but for whatever reason don't like that stuff?

• Sad
Reactions: bigphil963

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
if I gave the choice to just not see the scenes with them where the player isn't involved it will still happen and the girls will probably still talk about it though, do you think that would be a decent compromise for those that want Jamie in their game but for whatever reason don't like that stuff?
For me, that's a no, because even if you don't show it, when they talk about it we still know that it happens. For me personally, and I think I say it already, maybe not clearly enough because English is my second language, but my problem isn't that Jamie fucks Holly or any of the girl but that she does it before the MC and I know your reasoning for that but I still think it's a bad reason.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
For me, that's a no, because even if you don't show it, when they talk about it we still know that it happens. For me personally, and I think I say it already, maybe not clearly enough because English is my second language, but my problem isn't that Jamie fucks Holly or any of the girl but that she does it before the MC and I know your reasoning for that but I still think it's a bad reason.
Your English is very good and I understand your view on this and why you feel that way. It's just something we disagree on but I appreciate you giving your opinion.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Downloaded the Win/Linux version from Nopy. Tried to run via Linux after chmod and got a Permission Denied message. Tried running the .exe file through PlayOnLinux and also got an error message. Trying a new download now and seeing if that works. I'll update results either way.

::EDIT:: I tried downloading from the rest of the sources, and the compressed version as well. None would run the .sh (Permission Denied) after chmod. I updated my WINE libraries and it seems that the .exe is running via PlayOnLinux.

Last edited:

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
that was my reason exactly as well. I have/had no problem with Jamie and Holly having sex but, for me it also was the fact that Jamie and Holly had sex before the main character, then straight after the sex scene all the girls say "now they don't need you that Jamie can take care of all their needs", you can tell they were just joking but coming right after the scene where you feel Jamie just stole your girl first, they say all that, it comes across as straight up cuckolding. then later when you think you finally are getting the chance to fuck holly she rejects you saying that the MC penis is to big but Jamie's penis is just right(despite the fact that they are pretty much the same size).
I really like the character Jamie but I don't like being cuckolded/NTR'd

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Downloaded the Win/Linux version from Nopy. Tried to run via Linux after chmod and got a Permission Denied message. Tried running the .exe file through PlayOnLinux and also got an error message. Trying a new download now and seeing if that works. I'll update results either way.

::EDIT:: I tried downloading from the rest of the sources, and the compressed version as well. None would run the .sh (Permission Denied) after chmod. I updated my WINE libraries and it seems that the .exe is running via PlayOnLinux.
I'll be honest with you and say I have very little idea what most of that meant. I don't have Linux running on anything to test it out, so I just took Renpy at it's word about it being a Win/Linux version. I think there is a separate option for a stand alone Linux version should I try posting that in future?

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
I'll be honest with you and say I have very little idea what most of that meant. I don't have Linux running on anything to test it out, so I just took Renpy at it's word about it being a Win/Linux version. I think there is a separate option for a stand alone Linux version should I try posting that in future?
It might be an issue with my machine, I've noticed that some Ren'py games that say they work with Linux don't. I usually don't have an issue using PlayOnLinux, which allows you to use the .exe file using WINE (a program so you can run Windows programs on Linux).

chmod is a command used in the Terminal to change access permissions to files, which I use to run .sh (shell) files on Linux. It's not always needed, but I usually do it to make sure that I don't have issues.

Anyway, if you want to do a standalone Linux version, go for it, but I don't know enough about Ren'py to know if it would work better than a Win/Linux version.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
It might be an issue with my machine, I've noticed that some Ren'py games that say they work with Linux don't. I usually don't have an issue using PlayOnLinux, which allows you to use the .exe file using WINE (a program so you can run Windows programs on Linux).

chmod is a command used in the Terminal to change access permissions to files, which I use to run .sh (shell) files on Linux. It's not always needed, but I usually do it to make sure that I don't have issues.

Anyway, if you want to do a standalone Linux version, go for it, but I don't know enough about Ren'py to know if it would work better than a Win/Linux version.
Here is the Linux version that it exported if you want to try it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Any general idea/timeline for an dev/update schedule? Eagerly waiting for the next content update!

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes